3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DZhON2005 06.02.20 12:33 pm

No radio stations in the game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Help pliz! Already the third CD I buy and never heard music on the radio setting. I first thought that the discs fall terribly burning but they say that other buyers like the sound is maybe I should install that patch or what.
103 Comments
Sort by:
B
BMW3000 06.02.20

Try and use a licensed version of the game.

T
Tommy Vercetti aka Tomver 06.02.20

I have is a pirate version of gta sa, with reduced radio. Is it possible to insert into the game? Pro Player custom tracks APR - to it tracks is also not inserted.

A
Ashot_RM 06.02.20

radio I personally do not like

M
Mikku 06.02.20

Radio to download but it weighs 3 gig so if the speed allows download

T

You mean the soundtrack or the radio which can be inserted into pirates?

n
nemanja 06.02.20

Author, are you sure that you have in the settings the volume of the radio is not on the minimum cost?

T

No, I checked in the Settings.

M
Mikku 06.02.20

pirates just love to fill a folder with music fajlami dummies (ie the folder that weighs a certain number of GB and the file is not there)

D
Dymok Mak Kosyak_91 06.02.20

The people Help please!!! That's the problem My radio will not work in the folder User Tracks throw your music files and shortcuts later in the game do scan still doesn't want to play, silence and all, when they switch to sleduushiy song too quiet sometimes only standartnoe music played on this radio and all? Previously, everything worked until the codecs are not set in one place galochku reinstalled the codecs is useless does not help. How to fix? Thanks in advance to who will help)))

s
spikerov 06.02.20

In fact, the game read the music files in OGG format.

D
Dietor 06.02.20

damn... means I have identity pirates.... and we can where add-on download radio and to cram?! not?!=)

T
Tros 06.02.20

I have not priate licenzionnyjj DVD and still the radio does not plow write [email protected]

a
aladdin95 06.02.20

so no license. Buy a license. (or download image DVD license FULL radio weighs 3.95 GB)

Z
Z1_Key 06.02.20

at me the same problem that MSHA and what are they doing?

P
Protivnik PK 06.02.20

So who can throw off the files to the radio?

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 06.02.20

so who does not have a radio -> when the wind blows in in the game folder and find out the weight of the AUDIO folder it should be-3,23 GB

I have it weighs 3,23 GB,but still the radio in the game.When pulling the music from the game with Music Extractor is a radio.

S
SANEKK 06.02.20

The people Help please!!! That's the problem My radio will not work in the folder User Tracks throw your music files and shortcuts later in the game do scan still doesn't want to play, silence and all, when they switch to sleduushiy song too quiet sometimes only standartnoe music played on this radio and all? Previously, everything worked until the codecs are not set in one place galochku reinstalled the codecs is useless does not help. How to fix? Thanks in advance to who will help)))
In the audio menu there is a submenu your settings. You come back and where the radio choose randomly or sequentially. The main thing is not radio (will play one RDIO) and a couple of times to scan. For example I have every time I go into a game, have 1-2 times to scan.

M
MegaDickWarrior 06.02.20

Hello!

In the game folder GTA SA audio streams (radio) is 16 files, weighing 1,10 GB (1 187 289 114 bytes). However, if the radio doesn't play, although User track played. Playing Ogg files on the computer supported.
Please help me to solve the problem. Maybe some files are missing. Maybe in the folder audio/config what is missing. Although I Nitsche not changed, not removed.
Just in case, throw off, please, folder, audio/config soap [email protected] It's small, especially if sharewith. Although I'm not sure where the problem is. I do not know. SOS is shorter.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 06.02.20

Download the original radio in any case will help

G
GTAman 06.02.20

I think the problem is that the files radio — pacifiers, I got pirates (2 CD) exactly. Here normal files radio stations:

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5.

UPD
Radio one file