3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DZhON2005 06.02.20 12:33 pm

No radio stations in the game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Help pliz! Already the third CD I buy and never heard music on the radio setting. I first thought that the discs fall terribly burning but they say that other buyers like the sound is maybe I should install that patch or what.
103 Comments
Sort by:
[
[zaz 2000] 06.02.20

cleo mod by alexander saveallv.4.... I do not remember

S
ScapY 06.02.20

GTAманъ,
Thank you very much, have downloaded the files, unpacked in streams and music went.
Pirates in the key of Repack even bothered with the files! I threw everything in the archive and voila!, it worked, thank you, and the advertising and n*zdezh already heard enough enough, know by heart. Just play SAMP for RP server and often in the car has to go.

f
free_ionik 06.02.20

guys . play with the win 98 compatibility (is win 7 32 bit).The mouse works fine, but every time you need music to skanirovat when I go into the game what would his radio worked .How to fix? So-b and Miska worked with, the radio was not working.

m
megga BOSS[zabil na 1 par 06.02.20

Apparently pirates...it is Necessary to fix in a folder with the Muse tracks.For download files Muse.But to install these files is painful.

f
free_ionik 06.02.20

Boss , you talking to me ? Well voobeto I rocked European litsuhu , 4 Gigabyte . fashion and all like I don't recognize.

a
at-400 06.02.20

If San Andreas does not play a radio so pirate version of the game.

f
free_ionik 06.02.20

RADIO IS PLAYING!!! I'm talking about the fact that YOUR RADIO does not play! you need to go and scan the tracks!

M
Morder07 06.02.20

push auto scan off and is going to play itself

f
free_ionik 06.02.20

St. John's wort ,thank you ,this works like a charm . And what is a glitch ?

S
Sentinel_Vash 06.02.20

Buy litsuhu from 1C or download audio folder.

T
Triple Game 06.02.20

Download from the Internet a normal game. Weigh it needs 5 gigs and you only have 3 I think.

S
SkyGame 06.02.20

All sorted,downloaded the radio from the Internet,music is so-so,in the Weiss is more like it.

D
DromeoStalker 06.02.20

Oh, good.

d
deZmond234 06.02.20

People ATP huge discussion and read your tracks in the game did))))

R
Resident90 06.02.20

people, at me such problem - stasny player plays not all the tracks. instead, start radio. Thought for the mods(the criminal case, where I first found this ugliness is very busy), but on a clean taak same garbage. could you tell me what is and how to deal with it.

A
AlSar 06.02.20

Choose auto scan tracks
Change mode radio on player

R
Resident90 06.02.20

does not help( and two or three times scanned(even if you have enabled auto-scanning), and put in order and accidentally - zero sense it's as if they don't see. Standard players system and open it. WTF?

A
AlSar 06.02.20

Maybe the tracks are in an unsupported format.
GTA SA is not a media player, or read all sorts Flaca or Alaki
Just a simple MP3

R
Resident90 06.02.20

AlSar
so I have them all in MP3...

S
Silent Silver 06.02.20

The boys pour somebody from the Streams folder file MH somebody thanks in advance