3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DZhON2005 06.02.20 12:33 pm

No radio stations in the game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Help pliz! Already the third CD I buy and never heard music on the radio setting. I first thought that the discs fall terribly burning but they say that other buyers like the sound is maybe I should install that patch or what.
103 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergeanur 06.02.20

You must have the wrong TrakLkup.dat in the \audio\CONFIG. Download Alci's SAAT GUI FrontEnd 1.0, remove audio\CONFIG\TrakLkup.dat and create an empty file with the same name, unpack all streams(using Alci's SAAT GUI FrontEnd 1.0) and wrap them in the order in which they appear in prog.

G
GTAman 06.02.20

He most likely installed the game, so TrakLkup.dat's neither here nor there.

S
Sergeanur 06.02.20

In the Sense of installed game"?

G
GTAman 06.02.20

Just drive pirate set, no fashion had not set, no files are edited.

S
Sergeanur 06.02.20

But then the streams folder is not weighed 1,10 GB (1 187 289 114 bytes) and somewhere 200MB.

G
GTAman 06.02.20

Nah... he's Got files radio there, though, and singed. Hence the weight of such.

S
Sergeanur 06.02.20

If they think it would weigh somewhere in the 10MB.

G
GTAman 06.02.20

Even singed weigh a lot.

S
Sergeanur 06.02.20

Then they singed and toasted. The pirates cut the games music or videos to the game weighed less. A sense then to burn the files, if they still take a lot.

G
GTAman 06.02.20

Damn. Are you still going to argue? You have such a pirate? And I have. The gist of it is this: the files of the stations is made so that in a compressed form almost weigh nothing, and distribution is quietly placed on 2 CD. But when you unpack the radio weighs almost like the original, but not running. The logic of the pirates, I do not understand, just to remove the radio easier, plus the game does not slow down when sit in the car, but it really did...

S
Sergeanur 06.02.20

You have such a pirate?
Is. What is not one.
The gist of it is this: the files of the stations is made so that in a compressed form almost weigh nothing, and distribution is quietly placed on 2 CD.
Clear. So they consist mostly of zeros.

S
Sergeanur 06.02.20

But I have a 2CD release. After the installation he packs replica, and then radio stations. Everything in the game fine.

G
GTAman 06.02.20

So they consist mostly of zeros.
So.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 06.02.20

The folder is audio, should take 3,23 GB (3,479,170,530 bytes).

S
Sergeanur 06.02.20

I 3,39 GB (3 198 642 707 bytes).

M
MegaDickWarrior 06.02.20

Thanks for the replies! So, in order.
1. Folder audio I weighs 3,23 GB (3 479 170 530 bytes)
2. I had already downloaded the original radio from here: http://ifolderlinks.ru/igry/originalnoe-radio-dlya-gta-san-andreas-patch.html I removed the old radio and stuck this new. And it was the same 16 files of the same weight.
3. And has already used the tool SAAT. I learned with the help of her tracks from the BEATS stream with the metadata. The tracks were working. The OGG format. Although BEATS is not a radio, and some dance tracks probably of the night clubs in GTA. I guess I should try to extract using SAAT tracks with metadata from the radio file and see if work. I just recently downloaded the current SAAT and me is a little hard to use it. But I almost learned. Manual is.
4. Version on 2 CD. Pirates, whether it is not right. But it seems all the files are there. I was just thinking, we can th Config'om not. We can really file TrakLkup.dat buggy.
5. But I will try still first with SAAT to extract the files with metadata (so not 300 file fragments, and full tracks) from some of radio Los Santos and see whether to play tracks.
I hope we will find a solution to the problem.
Thank you.

S
Sergeanur 06.02.20

to 300 file fragments and the full tracks
It you fail. Developers specially cut radiotracer three parts.

G
GTAman 06.02.20

MegaDickWarrior
Try in addition to the files radio download the remaining files from the folder audio.

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3,
Part 4, Part 5, Part 6,
Part 7, Part 8, Part 9.

And even better — download licensed game (I'll link), it weighs not much more.

M
MegaDickWarrior 06.02.20

Radio working! Describe how it happened:
1. I recently re-installed GTA and files in the streams folder are not changed to those that downloaded the link in my last post.
2. Now, with SAAT I extracted the OGG files from the stream TK. It turned out that the files weigh less than a meter even!!! Those damn pirates cut the radio, but somehow left the streams folder with the same size, as if there's a radio.
3. I immediately replaced the streams folder those files that you have downloaded. And lo and behold, the radio worked.
4. Dunno why it didn't work that time, as soon as I downloaded the original radio and replaced them with the files in the streams folder.

M
MegaDickWarrior 06.02.20

So thank you all for suggestions, tips and help!
In short, anyone have similar problems, download full radio and it should fix it!