3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DZhON2005 06.02.20 12:33 pm

No radio stations in the game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Help pliz! Already the third CD I buy and never heard music on the radio setting. I first thought that the discs fall terribly burning but they say that other buyers like the sound is maybe I should install that patch or what.
103 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergeanur 06.02.20

TrakLkup.dat was working for pirates, thought that each track length per second and never lost it until the end.

G
GTAman 06.02.20

Those damn pirates cut the radio, but somehow left the streams folder with the same size, as if there's a radio.
That's what I said.

S
Sergeanur 06.02.20

So. In files just prescribed Ogg vorbis several times. The rest is zeros!

S
SkyGame 06.02.20

The same garbage audio folder weighs in at 3.23 GB and the radio still doesn't work in the game.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 06.02.20

Because either cut the pirates. Either you got the limited copy from R*.

v
vivan 06.02.20

I have a folder audio weighs 2,13 GB

S
SkyGame 06.02.20

Because either cut the pirates.
If cut then why the folder weighs like there's a radio?

4uBak 06.02.20

Damn, litsenzionku buy, or download!!

P
PHILIP 26 06.02.20

Pomogite please!!!! Already worn out... can't pass the mission where you need to appear and you have arrows on them in the music press. Such missions as the hydraulics and on the beach. I have no arrows no music appears. HELP!!!!! thanks in advance.

W
Wildstylo 06.02.20

download the original Sasha,more than you can advise nothing..or originalnye files posleduyuschey replacement
everything is in the appropriate topic

[
[system]_NiCk 06.02.20

Damn, you said something stupid then the whole topic. The author said that, the version on two CDs, and they cut out ALL the radios, replicas of NPC, when the city chase, just leave the ads from radio, and only one kind of talk radio. Even in 2005 when Sanja came out, bought the first two discs, and there was no radio. In version on one disk even is cut, and like the voice of missions. Normal Sanya only on DVD, and if the pirates ruined the mod. And anyway, now the game has long been all the rock with the Internet, and don't feed the pirates.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 06.02.20

PHILIP 26, do. You have a stripped-down pirates, even a strong stripped down. I can advise only to you downloaded licensed version of San Andreas.

G
GTAman 06.02.20

Damn, you said something stupid then the whole topic. The author said that, the version on two CDs, and they cut out ALL the radios, replica of NPC
Thank You, Cap! And the whole topic we what do you say?

[
[zaz 2000] 06.02.20

I have a radio plows armature near the same noise is there when just goulue sound vaabsche no. th for anywh

U
Untitled__ 06.02.20

[zaz 2000]
and you settings audio effects included?

S
Sergamer 06.02.20

[zaz 2000]
You have a game license or pirated? If a pirate reinstall several times to get a result I liked.

[
[zaz 2000] 06.02.20

The Crazy Grunge Girl Yes, everything is included!!!

Sergamer like pirates, and before that was litsuha

F
Frost_426 06.02.20

Hey!!! I do too!!! I have two disks and no radio (from rockstar games) not playing!!!
I think because of pirates

[
[zaz 2000] 06.02.20

sadrutdin.zainukov cha fashion any cost? I have a cleo mod. maybe because of him?

U
Untitled__ 06.02.20

I have a cleo mod. maybe because of him?
but can you be more specific? for that mod?