3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amon.Ra.XII 07.02.20 04:16 pm

Exchange save (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In this thread you can put your saves.It is advisable to write the name of the platform!

GTASnP.com: sharing savegame GTA
227 Comments
Sort by:
m
monetkin 07.02.20

I don't think anyone will want to fuck with the console saves, which by the way is tied to a specific account. You can of course detach, but then again who cares.

A
Amon.Ra.XII 07.02.20

monetkin
It should someone who finds it difficult in the passing game or who wants to get everything at once!And transfer saves on PS3-a matter of minutes(I do not know how it is with Xbox )

F
FucQ 07.02.20

What difficulties may be in the passage Five? To the extent it is simplified, and added, besides, skip in the case of several unsuccessful attempts to pass a certain stage of the mission...

A
Amon.Ra.XII 07.02.20

FucQ
I also mentioned those who want to get everything at once and do not want to collect certain items like letters, etc.

N
Naughty_Kamikaze 07.02.20

R a m z e s s
What fool would pay 2600 for something to complete the game, which is as much as 100 hours by a half-minute transfer saves? Fuck you.

Moderate fervor.

N
NesHKa7 07.02.20

pliz skinte save a lot of dough, and 100% completion.
or one of these.

N
Naughty_Kamikaze 07.02.20

You money is not a pity? To pay that much for something that you've been through?

N
NesHKa7 07.02.20

I passed the story mission and other lazy letters and plates to look for

k
kdimon2002 07.02.20

There was a tragedy.
Passed the main story of GTA V and specially did not touch the secondary mission (almost). Flew Save for PS3 :(
Can anyone help with Save files? Preferably with detailed installation instructions. Thank you.

o
overdos97 07.02.20

Erased save files. Where do I find the saving is not 100% passing, and psle a specific mission? Last mission - to help Solomon (producer) to bring the actors on the helicopter.

V
Vlad73_ 07.02.20

well, tedious but not super straight difficult,Describe in brief
can someone my save game to connect to the social club,you need to load my save game, log into social club,then to notice that it is successfully connected,unlocked content,then peresopnitsa on my save(this ban will not get a console) at the very pribut,connect as, and I really want to drive a elegy tembolee that it is a good parody of the Nissan GTR
http://rghost.ru/49313461 (don't forget to change the title ID to your console through the horizon program),if anyone wants to help just write your offers PM
for the help also willing to pay for PC to choose from: the key to FIFA world(beta) or the key of civilization 5 or the key of BF3 or mafia 2(all keys are not activated yet)

a
alkasher 07.02.20

can anyone give a save game where all the story missions completed, in addition to Leicester (For Franklin). Please) I Want to try the stock exchange)

[
[Dark Apprentice] 07.02.20

Can someone update my save game for chitokoloki to see hairstyles

T
Trevor Phillips 07.02.20

Who passed the game 100% without cheats throw saves
PS3

n
niko777md 07.02.20

Good people need to save games on ps3 preferably 100% , I had my own, but yesterday all posletali to hell, the web is searched for, but there is only 73%. Please help. If you can sakine here on this box [email protected] or fill on the site.

H
HOMER CORLEONE-SIMPSON 07.02.20

People have a good prog-editor saves
www.x3t-infinity.com/DownloadGTAV.php

There is another tutorial, not advertising, can remove

M
MR.TrOjAn 07.02.20

People Hello. No one there save on GTA 5 ps3 ending ?
Or just save with a single game?
Thanks in advance!
P. S. Write to the PM

v
valery.lyapustin 07.02.20

Throw off please a save after the mission Bury the hatchet

On this mission the game crashes.

B
Bastapapa 07.02.20

Hello, everybody.

Anyone have a save for gta v on ps4 with the passage of approximately 55-65%?
If there is, I would throw them here, because I have at some point, the console malfunctioned and had to completely format a hard disk.
In the end, all the saves left. Re-pass broke.

Anyone knows how to get the save on a flash drive:

1. Settings
2. The application saved data management
3.Saved data in system storage
4. Copy to a USB storage device

o
osyotr 07.02.20

55-65% of the percentage passing the storyline?