3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amon.Ra.XII 07.02.20 04:16 pm

Exchange save (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In this thread you can put your saves.It is advisable to write the name of the platform!

GTASnP.com: sharing savegame GTA
227 Comments
Sort by:
d
damiri4 07.02.20

Somebody please post the save after or before the mission Chop

o
obolonkiller 07.02.20

The exact same thing :) the tow truck is not visible?

M
MillerPro 07.02.20

Throw the save game after the mission with Tonya,pirates

L
LegoT 07.02.20

For those who have crashes the game on mission with bill collectors When you have to go to the back of the truck easy-die 3 times and you skipnet is a piece of all the mission is done

K
Kamil Eivazov 07.02.20

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h8to4aqx84u6qfi/GTA100savegame.rar here you have 100%passage on the PC, put the pros

B
Bogdan Litvinenko 07.02.20

Please donate saves very much needed. If you can then after the mission with the garbage truck.

S
SauronMaiar 07.02.20

Help! Post a save game after the mission the weirdos and strangers and then drive up to the green and there is nothing going on no one =(

K
Kainvvv 07.02.20

Join us, as the bug is this work around?

C
ChristianDior 07.02.20

For Franklin to him try to come

L
LegoT 07.02.20

Bogdan Litvinenko
I already wrote how to pass this mission flipping above topic

N
Nikita Lischuk 07.02.20

does not work, after father and son jobs active neither Michael nor Franklin. Only the green issue. bypassed and so and so all around the shield climbed, nothing happens.

k
kaktys11 07.02.20

the same garbage(((((((

Throw SAVE

after father and son jobs active neither Michael nor Franklin. Only the green issue. bypassed and so and so all around the shield climbed, nothing happens.

B
Buranger 07.02.20

In General, I have a problem: When Franklin comes the first mission of weirdos and strangers with Tonya, I can't start this mission for Tony in that place simply is not present (repak and all that, well, you understand), and the mission begins. Start a new game, complete some missions and ,after the opening mission with Tonya, go through it and throw off my save game.
If you know a solution, I can write.

A
Alex Coachman 07.02.20

Please buy the game.

M
MrTermont 07.02.20

Buranger
Pirates - here's the trouble! :|

A
Aleksey Pakulov 07.02.20

People 30% save anyone? can't pass flight school((

v
vitek10007 07.02.20

Post a save after the mission Cranks and other strangers near this mission, no one,I think many already wrote about this,I would be grateful=)

L
LegoT 07.02.20

Nikita Lishchuk
Try to sleep Lech.should help

z
zeekklas 07.02.20

Guys , can you please throw preservation after the mission" the father and the son . Just after completing this mission , do not appear the next mission. It is advisable even if a little further will pass . in advance, thank you)))

S
Supernich 07.02.20

throw the save game after the mission freefall (mission 42) at the end of the mission when you change your character crashes.