3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amon.Ra.XII 07.02.20 04:16 pm

Exchange save (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In this thread you can put your saves.It is advisable to write the name of the platform!

GTASnP.com: sharing savegame GTA
227 Comments
Sort by:
b
butilnik 07.02.20

Guys, give the save game after completing Chudakov, after the mission the father and the son(I leave the house for Franklin, and there is no one), the ridiculous does not move, and I wonder the same !) I would be very grateful.

F
Feliks Bistriker 07.02.20

hi all. can someone help with passing? it is necessary to pass the mission blitz play. I have it crashes after switching the camera on Michael. saw the saves after this mission, but the hunt is your. because I completed all the extra tasks.

here savy - https://yadi.sk/d/erxkPV8eg67Jc

S
Sasha Trankov 07.02.20

After the chop mission let save

I
Ilaya 07.02.20

People I don't understand.You can also earn money and to improve the characteristics of the character, while R fix bugs and nonsense c game.

p
pisec87 07.02.20

Kintos save game either before or after the mission chop Passed Oetzi and children and no sujetos more.

V
Vovan Tolkunov 07.02.20

When I move to Mike in the mission with the robbery of collectors. What to do?

c
chelenberg 07.02.20

People who have save game after the diamond robbery?? skinte pliz. Mission 14-A. jewelry store Heist - the Smart approach

z
zeekklas 07.02.20

Cool theme )then probably save nobody's sharing anything. How many requests and no one helps.

S
Sergey Malanin 07.02.20

Does anyone have a save just after 6 missions? And then I have it do not starts, 5th has passed and nothing happens, please help.

N
Nikolay Baklunov 07.02.20

Pliz very necessary.
P. S. thanks in Advance
Throw off saves after missions pan business in paleto

z
zeekklas 07.02.20

I, too , like many, did not appear the mission after"father and son .I downloaded here [redacted] . Or here's my save http://uafile.com.ua/get/131317 I walked a bit there )))) between EN and tor remove spaces

s
slipknot326 07.02.20

Nicholas Baklunov
Just skip the mission. Die three times in a row.

N
Nikolay Baklunov 07.02.20

in this case,I have saves erased

677 07.02.20

PEOPLE!!! anyone have a save before Misia a Big jackpot, where you can choose which plan to use. Well, or immediately after this mission. And then I use Android trainer for running and that's it...

B
BlindWillieMCtell 07.02.20

need a save game on the mission where Michael, Trevor and Franklin Rob an armored car after her, and then decided to reinstall the game and accidentally agreed to remove saves, I thought they were in the cloud is stored (((

r
rostoman84 07.02.20

throw a safe after a robbery yuvelirka throws after motorcycles

D
DantePVLsity 07.02.20

rostoman84
after motorcycles neimi the right mouse button for get it (where you can go shooting stupidly Davie cops truck)

post a save after 47% right after the mission where Trevor kidnapped the wife of a millionaire for what he nezaplatili them for work, I immediately after this VIDOS when automatically switching from Michael, the game crash the pass of the mission was Nepomuk for checkpoint is before VIDOS...

r
rostoman84 07.02.20

DantePVLsity
I have crashes just when jump out of drains, the game switches to the other Persian and immediately departure

s
seffko 07.02.20

rostoman84
die 3 times and scipy mission

h
httpshka 07.02.20

Hi. Can anyone throw a maintaining 20-23% of progress? Accidentally overwritten.