3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amon.Ra.XII 07.02.20 04:16 pm

Exchange save (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In this thread you can put your saves.It is advisable to write the name of the platform!

GTASnP.com: sharing savegame GTA
227 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bastapapa 07.02.20

Hmm...to be precise, I mean the interest that you specify when saving the storyline.

k
kirpokerbrat 07.02.20

Guys, this problem, yesterday flew save on the PS4, some who unknowingly knocked her out of the network during the game. Now when you start the game first starts, and when loading an old file, covered at 50%, the game begins again from the beginning. What to do, my friends, pomogite!!

z
zloy04rus 07.02.20

pray that itself is work, or download preservation for the game!!!!)))

B
Bastapapa 07.02.20

oooo colleague with the same problem. Only I eventually had to format Sestak.

k
kirpokerbrat 07.02.20

Bastapapa
help?

B
Bastapapa 07.02.20

No. Erased everything. And to my surprise was obesityis saving to the cloud, after re-installed the game. So we appeal once again to those who passed the game at least half - throw off the saves.)))

D
Dema 80 07.02.20

4 Sonya has anyone tried other people's saves? I will not even see your -

L
Lamay 07.02.20

Guys the problem starts after the prologue video where Michael is a psychologist goes from him and missing textures and the sound have waited until the end like the video and there's a Franklin in the middle of the textures running around in some invisible square... please give me a save after the prologue and better yet, after the first mission with Lamar

Before you create a theme, make sure in the absence of that on the forum. Moved.

r
rotorscream 07.02.20

Can anyone share their save for me? At the time of the first game for Trevor? And then my came off due to Blue screen.

R
RedLifeLIne 07.02.20

Can anyone throw a save after the mission RAID on inkassatorov on the orders of the FIB?

r
rcoinb 07.02.20

Can someone give a save for PC from 30% ? accidentally deleted your.

r
rcoinb 07.02.20

Can anyone give a saving of 30% for the PC? accidentally deleted your

a
adzzz 07.02.20

Guys, help, need save game after the mission Blitz Game(where Rob collectors), the mission is not passed, the game crashes.

O
OrigSketch 07.02.20

Since I myself am too lazy to pass the game for the third time, I wanted to ask: does anyone have any saving after completing the storyline, or even saving at 100%? (The Internet gave no results)

If anyone knows what saving is here:
My Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles

I beg you, please!

U
UnItalianoVero 07.02.20

Someone post a save after the first mission of tow truck, even if passed on

A
Arkadiy Chekushkin 07.02.20

Guys skinte pogal a saved game before the open mission chop in the beginning of the game for PC

m
maksim.maksun 07.02.20

Hi guys, was completely game to be added to, demolished Windu (Thought of saving to the cloud, the lool). Save, clear the stump formatwise.
Can anyone share their with 100% is ridiculous.

m
mharytonov 07.02.20

maksim.maksun
Vryatli I run endlessly

e
eXtra0rdinary 07.02.20

Please give the save game after Blitz game, game use Android trainer for running when the camera is on Michael pereklyuchitjsya. pirates

K
Kamil Eivazov 07.02.20

OrigSketch
If found Throw here