3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amon.Ra.XII 07.02.20 04:16 pm

Exchange save (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In this thread you can put your saves.It is advisable to write the name of the platform!

GTASnP.com: sharing savegame GTA
227 Comments
Sort by:
s
slipknot326 07.02.20

I got 25% after the kidnapping and torture of a witness.

M
MilkyFriend 07.02.20

this game is not a sin and repeat the more than 20 percent 0)))

v
vladok007 07.02.20

People who have a save where Trevor is going to plunder the ship with military cargo?

a
andreika1987 07.02.20

the people who have saving of approximately 7-10% passing?? my vanished together with the wind.

E
Exiss 07.02.20

Give somebody pls save where it is necessary to put the car in a secluded place)) and then my out((

D
Dima Razin 07.02.20

Guys who fumbles, help with saves, I made a rollback of Windows and I lost the save, tried download from here and threw in the folder , but I still why stand in the beginning 1 the mission what to do?

N
Nikita507 07.02.20

Dima Razin
in the settings there is a button to load the save

D
Dima Razin 07.02.20

Nikita507
pressed, my 2 save 1 mission and all

Nikita507
throw in my documents,Rockstar , GTA 5 and there all the files, I go and nothing :/

N
Nikita507 07.02.20

Dima Razin
C:\Users\DNS1\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles\95259912 you're not there cues I like so you can have the other figures

D
Dima Razin 07.02.20

Nikita507
did you see all the files? there's a folder GTA and in her profile and still have the files, I just throw it in the GTA folder and confirm the replacement, no?
Nikita507
Spoiler
here is the archive, inside there are numbers, but I fully consider copying and still no sopranos :/

Nikita507 and here in the GTA
Spoiler

N
Nikita507 07.02.20

Dima Razin
try from the folder with numbers in files to drag sohranki in your folder with numbers

D
Dima Razin 07.02.20

Nikita507
tried already

S
Stanislav Ponomar 07.02.20

Hey guys, sorry for offtop, just I'm a busy man pretty. Curling his took place GTA, came to the mission where you have to torture Trevor the guy in the basement, and along the way to shoot a sniper rifle man with cigarette and beard. Now on PC bought the game, to pass again all no time and desire. Who on the PC was about the same (plus or minus an hour a couple of missions, you can even more-quite normal) you can throw in VC saves? id280633841
I will be very grateful. But the game is really polished!

D
Dr Whooves 07.02.20

The problem is, after the Ice maze mission I lost the game and now when I go into the game all over again, I ask you what it is, throw me a save after or even before the ice maze just don't want to go again

z
zoollycooll 07.02.20

In General, the whole point of the topic.
If is at whom, throw off here please.
Need save GTA 5 after Missy: Someone say Yoga?

M
MrGrave 07.02.20

pirates or license?

H
HackerokX 07.02.20

MrGrave
What damn difference? Save to throw in the same folder. Yes and they are in the same folder, whether licensed or pirated.

M
MrGrave 07.02.20

Okay, so where are saves? And then I just after this mission sohranki left, I didn't move.

H
HackerokX 07.02.20

MrGrave
C:\Users\ADMIN\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles\DFE3B7FD
And there, just below, are save.

M
MrGrave 07.02.20

Thank you.
Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6FYuMswrVB-WFpyTUtrTTBFajA/view?usp=sharing