3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
outsoul 07.02.20 04:34 pm

Zaid Massani (Mass Effect 2)

Who thinks about this character?And who the thread conversations with him turn out?But then I have only replicas of throws when he hit,and all the dialogues no.
104 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Cra2y 07.02.20

Me too. Probably not the normal dialogue with him, as he is a character from the DLC, well at least the mission associated with it, he added.

S
Senile De Mentior 07.02.20

I don't recall that...

N
Nhiar 07.02.20

Conversations with him there. Just talking to himself. Personally, I needed it only because of skill grenade Inferno,which opened after a solo mission. Gloomy charisma guy, I understand why Blue Lights from him easily dismissed.

o
outsoul 07.02.20

Mlyn and Dragon Age with DLC Persian(the Golem) you can talk.Something is broken bioware this time

A
Antimandalajnah 07.02.20

Nhiar and I very much liked. Although the taming of the shrew costly. :)

M
Mitsuru 07.02.20

What did you expect from the rigors of the Mercenary, founder of the Blue Suns, a devotee of his own and shot in the head)) It is only on their artifacts and can tell more from him and wasn't expecting) And the rifle it is... her - Jesse sort of)
Inferno trudny skill, very useful)

C
ChewuccaRUS 07.02.20

The treshovy Persian because he lives next to the trash.

T
TheEmeric 07.02.20

I would say the most interesting, the first time to help him immediately comes to mind is the idea, Russian(soul :)) as it relates to the job and liked that he can hit and that's a heroic act, do this plan a good variety out.

123masyanya 07.02.20

Help who can. Recently downloaded the DlC mission about Zaid but don't know what to do because when you come into the journal and see a description of the mission, there is nothing visvedevas or displayed but in English. Please write the description of the mission: where to go Cho to do. Thanks in advance.

P
Porter92 07.02.20

Zaid... Passing game positive characters always left him alive, well that the General did not spoil the picture, but playing for the renegades left him to burn alive at Dawn. The character is not bad, but personally, I have a strong antipathy.

S
Sirinoeles 07.02.20

And it can burn? But how? )))
I'd like to see)))

C
CP_GrAND 07.02.20

he did not like it, I have it and womando is not taken, then even wondered why zaeed dlc installed.

N
NateR 07.02.20

TruBadass )) a Great character , and what his side quest !

M
Maximilliano 07.02.20

Good man )) I liked this professional

A
Alex_Cra2y 07.02.20

Nico_33
How to burn?

N
NateR 07.02.20

2 Alex
He probably just left him to bask in the sun on that planet where we were looking for Tali )

A
Alex_Cra2y 07.02.20

Ah, well then I too burnt. And it helped me to soak the boss, little did not live to see salvation.

G
Good Morning 07.02.20

What a fabulous Quaritch in a vacuum, or this one I thought? His personal trophies... funny, Yes.

N
NateR 07.02.20

By the way , no )
The scars , the brutality ... damn , even the voice acting !

His personal trophies... fun, Yes"
Especially rifle ! As he called her ?

G
Good Morning 07.02.20

Especially the rifle ! As he called her ?

I can't remember, but as a krogan helmet opened with a knife, that I remember, these things are inspiring to hear, after tons of stories about their die-hard. In short, the image of Zaid's suffering on the quantity of feed, but, in General, pixel-believe and from.