3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
outsoul 07.02.20 04:34 pm

Zaid Massani (Mass Effect 2)

Who thinks about this character?And who the thread conversations with him turn out?But then I have only replicas of throws when he hit,and all the dialogues no.
104 Comments
Sort by:
M
Midfield 07.02.20

garrus-1994

pix.PlayGround.ru

Why the hell APAT topic?

G
Garrus-1994 07.02.20

Midfield
....................................,.-‘...................`~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................:,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....~,_........~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......=,_.......-,_.......,.-~-,},.~;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......=-._......;,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==`
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
And why your post left, and could not write, but once written then you can pofludit?

H
Harbinger265 07.02.20

Let's see who is more feyspalm posted.

n
noggenfogger 07.02.20

Midfield
Offtopic: look at the question in the discussion of the picture. =)

M
Midfield 07.02.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

G
Garrus-1994 07.02.20

Midfield
Merge.

M
Midfield 07.02.20

SERIOUSLY?

pix.PlayGround.ru

H
Harbinger265 07.02.20

You took it literally. :)

M
Midfield 07.02.20

Harbinger265

Yes of course =)

H
Harbinger265 07.02.20

The winner of the tournament will be announced after 10 p.m.

H
Harbinger265 07.02.20

So, the winner of the championship feyspalm - Midfield.

B
Bombardirovschik 07.02.20

Zaid even-tempered character,he is not crazy.Behaves appropriately to the conditions.Even tough on the same mission for loyalty,but he was used to just doing what he needs at any cost.Otherwise, he would not have lived to his age.He's a soldier.
And Jack daffy woman whose mind and emotions take precedence over reason.But even when Zaid wanted to not care about the workers -he wasn't freaking out,it was simple pragmatism.With such people you can win,albeit with losses.

b
brazilium 07.02.20

Colloquium
Zaid, foaming at the mouth screaming that we need to catch up with the captain of the blue suns, and he didn't care about the workers.

A
Atay Wolverine 07.02.20

A normal guy, just a mercenary, with all the attendant moral and ethical issues.

l
lokkie 07.02.20

you need to catch up with the captain of the blue suns, and he didn't care about the workers.
And it Shepard should be spitting on workers.
This mission, referring to the story of Anderson about their inspection mission with Saren, when he was still normal, and Range. Anderson didn't understand why Saren ran the plant, and another 500 souls in the bargain. Saying that it is inadequate full. The image of the enemy, so to speak. )
With Zayed, we shoved into the skin Sarena. Either you spit on the workers, with the prospects to get hold of the right person at the Blue stars, and as a consequence managed an influential structure in the systems of the Term.. either you're a hero, the Savior, and not get nifuya. How would the SPECTRUM m? -)

b
brazilium 07.02.20

lokkie
With Zayed is not so clear.
Then it is possible to talk, it's all about the moral aspect.
The mass death of people doing such acts deprived of any meaning.
If Zaid is not managed and not controlled, and the plant it was exactly the same, if it is not stopped now, then he made a lot of misery and destruction. He will know that you indulge his desires.

L
LightHOwUSE 07.02.20

Friends fans, tell me, please) And Zayed is possible to kill on a quest for loyalty, I mean to keep it? The fact that the roots are audio files. For example, the replica of the shepherd: are You crazy, Zaid. You have no place among my crew.. As well as replica Zayed: are You kidding me. I need you, Shepard.) But most interesting is that there is also a replica of Zayed where he hysterically shouts: Saaaaan) these remarks during a mission with all hands and the options are not met.

Maybe there is some sort of loophole to go away and leave him a pinched column?)

And, like in the first ME there are some places where, depending on the style (renegade/hero) replica in conversations dramatically change the meaning) In the second part of the present, no one has noticed? =)

M
MunchkiN 616 07.02.20

LightHOwUSE
is. there is my Shepard goes toli toli shoots into the oil and backsides burned in purgatory screaming шепааад111!!! and Zaid is dead
however, as to the STE itself is not remember. I guess that primarily you need to respond to rude remarks and fail the mission.

N
NightHawkreal 07.02.20

MunchkiN 616
No need to go through the game.

L
LightHOwUSE 07.02.20

MunchkiN 616
That's it, I vaguely remember something like that)
Zadov

NightHawkreal
Thank you! =) I'll try)