3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
outsoul 07.02.20 04:34 pm

Zaid Massani (Mass Effect 2)

Who thinks about this character?And who the thread conversations with him turn out?But then I have only replicas of throws when he hit,and all the dialogues no.
104 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lodurr 07.02.20

LightHOwUSE wrote:
You're crazy, Zaid. You have no place among my crew..
This remark at a neutral choice in the dialogue, whether by choice, or after Vido.
Are you kidding me. I need you, Shepard.
This remark after a showdown with Vido, if you choose the rescue workers and neutral variant after Vido.
Generally in IU DLS do not affect the storyline, and they are linear, although the choice for show is. So with his mission for loyalty. In the third part he will die if you do not pass the mission for loyalty. Written in Wikipedia that you can kill him after the suicide mission, probably nonsense, were all different and always had two options, either save workers or kill Vido. Zaid survived always. It had neither the replica nor the action. Probably the same nonsense as with the Wound Timoptic. I remember about it also wrote that it is possible as that to kill, the proof is still there. ))

PS/ where he hysterically shouts: Saaaaan - I remembered where the replica is when Shepard walks away leaving Zaid under the beam. But he does not die, and loyalty also do not count under this option. For this scale the character must be almost complete, but the scale of the apostate little filled, no more than a third.

L
LightHOwUSE 07.02.20

Lodurr
Thanks, I'll try) And happy birthday =)

.Chiken 07.02.20

Lodurr wrote:
Probably the same nonsense as with the Wound Timoptic. I remember about it also wrote that it is possible as that to kill proof so to this day and no
In the first part quietly killed xD
In the third dies in the course of the organized terrorist attack it xD

L
Lodurr 07.02.20

.Chiken
Well then, it seems as if the forum of the second part, not first and third. ;)