3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
outsoul 07.02.20 04:34 pm

Zaid Massani (Mass Effect 2)

Who thinks about this character?And who the thread conversations with him turn out?But then I have only replicas of throws when he hit,and all the dialogues no.
104 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maximilliano 07.02.20

Rifle - Jesse

S
Sirinoeles 07.02.20

A piece of work.
When he told me how a former friend smashed his skull with a shotgun, then, of course, have any sympathy.
But when this bastard said that for the sake of his revenge we have to leave people alive to burn in the fire that he started, I immediately wanted to complete unfinished work, and smash his head finally.
Unfortunately, not even the suicide mission this type of hard not dies. That's really no one to miss you wouldn't.

A
Angel_Trent 07.02.20

Cool man. Of course, for money and personal motives would sell their own mother, but was he 25 years younger I would have demanded to be made a romantic interest. ))

By the way, a good comparison with Quotitem, ord ))

P
Porter92 07.02.20

Alex_Cra2y
What I was doing, I unfortunately do not remember, but the screenshots I have left.
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Angel_Trent 07.02.20

However, as brutal... O. o

S
Sirinoeles 07.02.20

Ha! Thank you!!!)))

T
Tiger[Overmind] 07.02.20

Cool man. Of course, for money and personal motives would sell their own mother, but was he 25 years younger I would have demanded to be made a romantic interest. ))

By the way, a good comparison with Quotitem, ord )

he 40 years))) 40 - 25 = 15 articles for sexual abuse smacks)))))

G
Good Morning 07.02.20

Zaid 15-TB has already had the trophy bag full of severed fingers, mostly in boats, though.

A
Angel_Trent 07.02.20

40? Old he for forty. Well, then let us remove 15 ))

T
Tiger[Overmind] 07.02.20

Shepard at the time 1 was 28 in the second - 30

N
NateR 07.02.20

Old he for forty

Restless life )

T
Tiger[Overmind] 07.02.20

By the way, for lovers careful beating the game I advise you to take Zaid is on a mission to recruit Garrus. There when you go to speak with batarians which controls the drifter, a Taraka in the genus, it turns out that they know each other))) and it will be a few sentences to each other they said. Analogichnaya perk, with the quest about the load Isha, salarians ish familiar with Jacob. Do not be lazy to replay missie and quests with different spartancami, you will find many surprises)))

K
Kapitan Pozhar 07.02.20

as a character, I Zaid not much, but I liked his mission, was a lot of points renegade try to gain, or give the person)

T
Tiger[Overmind] 07.02.20

as a character, I Zaid not much, but I liked his mission, was a lot of points renegade try to gain, or give the person)

and left to die innocent workers, nice) to just 15 points renegade. Then kill Samara and take her to his daughter Morinth - you will receive 30 points. cool to unleash murderers and maniacs in the genus Morinth. to help the mercenary who himself had set the fire at the plant, pogubil nepovinnikh people. and all for a great purpose: to see red eyes and face full of holes)))))

R
RadeonX1950 07.02.20

A brutal character. A great side-quest ending for the apostate with the burning Vido is very pleased (and can be given to burn and Zayed).
Fry, you son of Bitch.

K
Kapitan Pozhar 07.02.20

ME_123
no, Samara didn't kill) and I love red eyes, and the dialogue, replica apostate

T
Tiger[Overmind] 07.02.20

Yes, they daring not argue. but I like the role of the Holy shepherd))) although points of apostate themselves dropped out of nowhere. For example I sold a piece of evidence Pane-Odds, incriminating the smuggling, and did not give the police)) got 7500 credits))) money was needed for upgrades(( got 5 renegade points but what the heck! in the second part it is impossible to be Holy(

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 07.02.20

Zaid.....what can I write about this douche bag? Well I remember a time when I relish it loaded in the jaw, playing for Paragon=))

V
Vjrus73 07.02.20

And on the pirates DLC with Zayed can be set?

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 07.02.20

Vjrus73 And the pirates DLC with Zayed can be set?

Did you ask BioWare.... There just going to say=))your Address, they don't forget to send a copy of your passport))