3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abdulbasir aka Peyzulaevi 09.02.20 01:02 am

Who are you: hero or renegade and why? (Mass Effect)

It's simple: for example, I follow the path of the hero. I would never rude PI residual would be a noble goal. Surprised myself: I usually like games to be dark, but this is a special case.
151 Comments
Sort by:
P
Porter92 09.02.20

Almost every passage has played a positive character, therefore, always used charm and it solved all the problems.

W
Waj 09.02.20

Hi! Tell me who is better to play Mass Effect for good or for scum.

A
Arentos 09.02.20

But it will remain a mystery to us), I do not see the difference))

m
mrDemon 09.02.20

Yes, there are assigned points as something dumb. In the end the hero above renegade has a huge advantage, although the second a pair of dice there.

R
Revan the Witcher 09.02.20

I play for scum is much more fun, especially when the shepherd begins to swing right with some characters.Generally in games I prefer the dark side in knights of the old Republic also followed the path of SITA.

P
Progamer2009 09.02.20

I first go through all the games with good character and mass effect is no exception, because it's me as a closer, and the second time I have had the game for the apostate to have fun

a
ark2night 09.02.20

I did so the same as Progamer2009, first good and then bad...

T
TitOffSky 09.02.20

Always play good, starting with the first Fallout

L
LeGioN 09.02.20

Renegade cool is it to threaten, and sometimes makes life easier.

C
CanCanbI4 09.02.20

I hero play.
He experiences more give.

V
Veter91 09.02.20

For the hero play.

W
Winterhunter 09.02.20

For the hero,always in the games first pass,then, for the apostate,the bastard, and the bastard.

D
Dash_Jameson 09.02.20

And I stupidly did not it turns out to be bad in games.. I just puisne bastard!!! =)

S
St PriSoneR 09.02.20

complete the game 12 times,I was both good and bad,and good and bad in one,because the game because it is different every time)

M
Mister_Glyuk 09.02.20

Peter played the apostate, and Sasha played the hero
In the end they both had to fight with the Lord...
So if there is no difference, why pay more??
ugh...
by sabzh: ay em hero... that is hero I, hero....

P
Pazzaken 09.02.20

I'm a hero, I just don't get to be evil

T
TitOffSky 09.02.20

I pass again, this time closer to what in the book: good with friends, with allies, strict, lenient to surrendering to the enemies of a ruthless! =)

M
Margarytka 09.02.20

And so, and so visited. In this game, in my opinion, a very blurry line between hero and renegade. Just a renegade tougher, but the outcome of any business is positive. However, some characters kill in cold blood can't. So often there are points a renegade and a hero.

b
black devil666 09.02.20

both, but preferably the apostate..

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.92 09.02.20

Hero!!!=))