3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abdulbasir aka Peyzulaevi 09.02.20 01:02 am

Who are you: hero or renegade and why? (Mass Effect)

It's simple: for example, I follow the path of the hero. I would never rude PI residual would be a noble goal. Surprised myself: I usually like games to be dark, but this is a special case.
151 Comments
Sort by:
E
Episcop_moo 09.02.20

XS that in Kotor that there are pious. However if I answered and did as I really would like to do - then everything would be in balance - the hero and the renegade. I just don't like snotty pathos, calf tenderness, etc. are Guided by the principle of Machiavelli - do good evil ways, if they have a real need. But the need for that, tsuko, it happens often.

p
pavlenco2010 09.02.20

that would be really something to give - high hero and nothing, well at least gave the thing some

b
brazilium 09.02.20

I'm going as hero(8 cells of the hero and only 1.5 apostate),and all of deloa that before it passed Fallout 3, I got there nacionalismu ending.
In the Mass there is no such.

L
Leeeeeee 09.02.20

Guys tell me.
If you leave in the living representative of the Exo-Geni (Ethan Jeong),he will appear in ME 2 ?

b
brazilium 09.02.20

Ne Tsvetotype890
I wrote there about Fallout 3.

A
Anubis_T800 09.02.20

In the game go the way of the hero, but at some point heroic or just to do the impossible. For example, in negotiations with Darius.

b
brazilium 09.02.20

NIGHT_RAVEN_1314
C Darius the floor to grovel, not to respect themselves.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 09.02.20

NIGHT_RAVEN_1314

In the game go the way of the hero, but at some point heroic or just to do the impossible. For example, in negotiations with Darius.

How can you follow the path of the hero and to the quest for negotiations with Darius? It was given to be nearly full scale the apostate recruit.

n
noggenfogger 09.02.20

How can you follow the path of the hero and to the quest for negotiations with Darius? It was given to be nearly full scale the apostate recruit.

=D
But K. O. is right!
Hero/renegade, I have that in МЕ1 that in ME2 by the end of the game both strips are.

A
Anubis_T800 09.02.20

Hero/renegade, I have that in МЕ1 that in ME2 by the end of the game both strips are.

That's right, this quest I got right before Ilos.

b
brazilium 09.02.20

noggenfogger[Overmind]
Hero/renegade, I have that in МЕ1 that in ME2 by the end of the game both strips are
You thought about what will happen in ME3 when this behavior shepherd? Or you staraeshsya to fill both scales without considering the consequences, so to speak of the situation to squeeze points at maximum.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 09.02.20

brazilium

Can without killing anyone to use intimidation. When glasses and those and others will arrive. But 100% I have never managed to fill both scales.

b
brazilium 09.02.20

ME_123[Overmind]
Right, one of intimidation is not enough, you need more to kill, but it will greatly affect ME3.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 09.02.20

brazilium

will not. if you restore a colony on Ferose (to do small quests with electricity (rent may O'Connell), water (pass the Mac Doyle), the destruction of the leader of Varenov (pass Davino Reynolds) and the destruction of the Geth in the tunnels (pass FAI Dan), giving a total of 24 points of the hero) before departure at the complex Exo-Geni, then you can safely shoot all of the colonists during the attack toriana and special effects will not and will receive 32 points renegade. But this is still not enough.

n
noggenfogger 09.02.20

In МЕ1-Fuck I just killed, so now I don't see in the M3 creepy-fuck-husky with some kind of bubbles on the body that can burst from a shot and deliver a sea of troubles. I think that you will not see them...
And in ME2 the scale of the backslider is filled with some intimidation, folds Shay, the dumping of Windows in podsyhaniya krogan, etc.

S
Sergey Travkin 09.02.20

hero, because as it turns out.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 09.02.20

noggenfogger[Overmind]

In МЕ1-Fuck I just killed, so now I don't see in the M3 creepy-fuck-husky with some kind of bubbles on the body that can burst from a shot and deliver a sea of troubles. I think that you will not see them...

It's not-fuck-huskies and husky-klixen. And from rakhny will help in the M3.

n
noggenfogger 09.02.20

ME_123[Overmind]
It's not-fuck-huskies and husky-klixen. And from rakhny will help in the M3.

Still nothing will make me change my mind with-fuck.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 09.02.20

noggenfogger[Overmind]

Cruel you =) But let's see how things will be in the M3 and one of us will ultimately win. In the end someone, and Rex was killed.

b
brazilium 09.02.20

Strange how in ME2 МЕ1 and negative actions also benefited, and in the M3 only heroic deeds will ease the passage? I want to like this hardcore play an apostate.