3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abdulbasir aka Peyzulaevi 09.02.20 01:02 am

Who are you: hero or renegade and why? (Mass Effect)

It's simple: for example, I follow the path of the hero. I would never rude PI residual would be a noble goal. Surprised myself: I usually like games to be dark, but this is a special case.
151 Comments
Sort by:
a
arsld 09.02.20

Hero

G
Gangster Korleone 09.02.20

I don't even know I'm different,in my life I backslid.In the game first apostate was then a hero.

A
AngeR90 09.02.20

and all games pass on the kindness=)
apparently not mine..to be a badass)

N
NagaSeddou 09.02.20

Recently started, therefore the issue... And that any impact on the passage(e.g. КотОР2 from the side of the force depended companion on Nar Shadda, and even little things), or not(just for statistics)

S
SvetaRed 09.02.20

For the hero play always,for some reason can't in this game differently.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 09.02.20

The hero, basically in all games.

x
xudoi67 09.02.20

The hand does not rise to spoil, although they say that the assholes have their pros. If there is write!!!

M
MrDanial 09.02.20

Me glasses the apostate was given only once early in the game, I accidentally in the dialogue clicked the wrong button and knocked the mad scientist=)

D
DartOreLLK 09.02.20

Per character)

H
Himik1799 09.02.20

for the hero, because in life, good in all games, but sometimes frustrated by the apostate when really necessary

T
Tiger[Overmind] 09.02.20

Only the hero=) Started for complete scum and the game became nasty. I just put myself in the place of Shepard and I think what I would do in his place.

-Communicating with the unit - treat them as family
With the Council always respectful, as with any boss
-People standing on the wrong side always trying to convince, because the shoot will always have time
-If me will face the dilemma: to do the job the cost of the lives of innocent people or save them but to lose a criminal, always save lives. An example of the Death from the skies in the end this Balak I come across and I will not kill him and give the court.
Colonists on Ferose saved every single one, moreover I had pumped the charm 100% and I managed to convince the representative of the Exo-Geni to help revive the colony=) and it was awesome. To score as many points apostate for 100% intimidation need many lives to destroy.
- Queen-fuck saved is to kill the last individual of a species can only poachers or inveterate filth. If my Shep with two spartancami makes the whole army of the Goths, to destroy something-fuck if they are angry it will not be easy=)
Rex persuaded for a friend of mine anyway, and a friend who can only kill scum
- Saved the Council because if you set the dominant people in the Galaxy, it smacks of Hitler's regime and fascism in General=)

The only rude word I said was addressed to Udine, still and Roger stopped him was b option=)

And the second Weight liked to send the Ghost to hell in the end=)

And indeed the Savior of the Galaxy does not fit with the word Apostate. Rather, the apostate is the conqueror of the galaxy is no better than reapers. This is my IMHO=)

C
Chronic-rap 09.02.20

Hero to 100 pumped. Then felt sorry for experience to lose - and the apostate began to pump, but not in all ways (innocent people, for example, were not killed =)), but only where some quettawala (dishonest), you can cheat, or squeeze him for more than he gives for the quest (charm to the max, pumped), or Nagakute somebody in dialogue.

-
-Jack- 09.02.20

ME_123

How to say Joker Sachibalaya it. Even in games, you need to do the most good and I agree with you.

M
M.O.N.O.L.I.T. 09.02.20

I'm at the end of the game was
50% renegade and 50% hero
Sleduyuschiy time will be only for the hero

N
Novyy polzovatel 09.02.20

I replied as prompted heart. In the end I have 2 CC renegade and 1 hero.

R
Raelsveg 09.02.20

Don't know, I somehow closer to the Hero. The apostate was never (or rather never gained more than 30% of its points, except that in ME2), and do not want. All three times, which took the game points were these:
1st time : Hero - 95% Renegade, about 20-25%
2nd time: the Hero 70-80% roughly, an Apostate is 10-15% seems
3rd time: 100% the hero and somewhere in the 2-5 % Renegade
The things I've done in the game is not saved the Council. For the first time. The other two already this error is not allowed :)

G
Garrus-1994 09.02.20

I play the way I would do once there Shepard

V
VANESS 09.02.20

character)just can't be an apostate!don't know why,it's amazing

L
Ledi_v_gneve [Snow_Lady] 09.02.20

My Shepard somehow always keeps a neutrality - difference between hero and renegade are almost there, just a few points. Me too, the Witcher, damn it =))

T
Tiger[Overmind] 09.02.20

Played for 100% of renegade a result of this, as if you didn't import the saves at all=) not a single old friend had not met, for all the banal killed in the first part. No. I said to myself and pereproshel again the first part of the evil, but only the dialogues and re-meet old friends=)