3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abdulbasir aka Peyzulaevi 09.02.20 01:02 am

Who are you: hero or renegade and why? (Mass Effect)

It's simple: for example, I follow the path of the hero. I would never rude PI residual would be a noble goal. Surprised myself: I usually like games to be dark, but this is a special case.
151 Comments
Sort by:
O
OxIGeZ 09.02.20

I first went for character, then for the apostate.
for the apostate, was more interesting to play(dialogues harder) although normally I like to play a good

-
-Darkest_Raven- 09.02.20

The first time I played, became a hero... waiting for the Golden collection with sound to become Apostate)))

K
KaiN 09.02.20

all 3 times he played for the apostate,why nrravitsya to be evil

D
DerPlunderer 09.02.20

I always play on the side of good because evil just Muggles,tried to play but anyway the opposite happened,he do not know why

W
WerV0lf13 09.02.20

Renegade is good) but it's not for everybody - it often happens that the standing at the crossroads, because acting based on the situation and not have played a role....

Z
Zavisimost ot kofeina 09.02.20

the most interesting thing to combine speech of the heretic and hero. leads to confusion. for the apostate is more fun, but hero's familiar.

N
Nikko Severyanin 09.02.20

Play for the Heretic and one character for the Hero to others.

Hero is closer to me in spirit, as I myself mostly a good person, besides, to play good characters already had become my habit. In the end I saved the Council and elected Council member Anderson as worthy of this honor(no first person-the Range was almost, so even if will be the first member of the Council) and generally a good person.

Backslider, I was most impresses by the fact that in the end, when the Council dies, humanity will not bow at the feet of the turian and become their minions that make the asari and salarians, which are essentially powerless puppets, servants and sycophants turian Hierarchy, and itself will stand at the helm, having at least a status not inferior to the position of the turian, whom I believe prior to the events of the plot of the true masters of Space the Citadel and the main opponents of the successful development and expansion of human civilization, so, playing for the Apostate, I was chosen as a member/President of the Council, Udine, which is a little sympathetic.

When I play neutral, it will choose only what I would have chosen in life(so most likely will be very close to 75% of the Hero), however Council will do this: I save him, but a new member will be Udine, able to stand up for the interests of mankind; either the Board will die, and Anderson will be the representative to the Council from people, though...judging by the softness Anderson, the destruction of the Council, nothing will bring a new three advisers will restore the turian hegemony. However, the turian fleet is unlikely after this defeat grow human fleet, in turn, I would place the Alliance would take all possible measures to raise a huge war fleet, able to displace and replace turian from the post peacekeepers(essentially the owners says the First Contact War). Not disdained even by using Cerberus.

Z
Zverolov 09.02.20

In whatever you start to play-be kind,although the Council at the end of protect it did not.Just by using diplomacy to solve most of the problems.

V
Vatman 09.02.20

In whatever you start play-be a good
So I have the same garbage, poor Rex sales brought to tears :)

S
Sylar54 09.02.20

backslider...gets to understand these texts, and the selection is shot are on the bottom.

I
INFERNO97 09.02.20

THE CONVERSATIONS RENEGADE OF DESTMEM HERO BUT IN GENERAL THE BACKSLIDER,NOT ALWAYS DESIRABLE WHEN SELECTING ALL THE TARGETING IN THE SECOND PART WHO IS NOT SHOT ALMOST ALL CAN BE FOUND IN THE ALLIES

R
RvaNavR 09.02.20

hero renegade harder to earn

N
NateR 09.02.20

Held and the others , playing totally different characters , but somehow I feel closer to Paragon , still has moral principles

U
Ukropchik 09.02.20

Playing for the first time, began for the Hero. During the second pass, I backslid.

A
Artemite 09.02.20

Went for the hero, now play the apostate

N
Nemec-Shvine 09.02.20

neutral,but with a bias in the apostate

t
tonio-vergiliy 09.02.20

renegade essno, I'm an adept of the dark side of the force )

M
Muad Dib 09.02.20

No, guys, not chase, the renegade is there to play well, very cool.

N
Nemec-Shvine 09.02.20

yeah.at first I was neutral,then slowly started becoming a Sith

S
Silver_Tiger 09.02.20

Play the hero