3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darthjocker 09.02.20 02:18 am

Help in the passage (The Lord of the Rings: War in the North)

how to use the feathers..but to summon sparrows?
131 Comments
Sort by:
k
kokogambo 09.02.20

anyways proshol campaign.........the dragon came and talked and credits........only, I elektrycznego flooded and all.......what for then such a map making the most if it and not hodish at all. on top of just threw all the s horses .....we can not che so create one......?

d
dabqap 09.02.20

IronDemon
Thanks already found it just there :) but with 4 times... 2 times the basic map of the Persian ran, then a dwarf, then a different %) of ATO and randomly came across the Medoc. But felt the charm of the game other heroes ;)

d
dabqap 09.02.20

How many weapons need to sell on the quest in the first location? I ATU to deepwood Motte, and the quest still was hanging unfulfilled :( I the Persian 3-4 pieces of swords sold cheap :/ Or is it an endless quest type in YES, then the villagers I will help to cut the enemy that I was neprinol?

C
Chris63 09.02.20

dabqap
I have 10 pieces sold pomoymu time and gave me a reward and the quest completed

F
Ferro1gnique 09.02.20

Big map and closed locations are made most likely for future DLS, or even a full complement.

IronDemon
The game has several difficulty levels, the first two are available at the first passage, the rest as usual at the next. Select the desired level when creating a new game.

C
Chris63 09.02.20

And there might be a bunch of inaccessible locations is made to read their description, see them on the map and feel that you're really in the world of LOTR, not Fig understand where)

M
MrWake 09.02.20

IronDemon
Look when you load a savestate right in the article is written, the level of difficulty- Walk on one save, and on the other I have a campaign

I
IronDemon 09.02.20

And unless the following levels are not open after completing the previous one?

L
Luchezar 09.02.20

How many waves in the test? I waited until 12, got tired and left

I
IronDemon 09.02.20

LuchezarС dead 16, with the orcs Hz.

Do I understand correctly that the elf strength and agility is not needed?

F
Ferro1gnique 09.02.20

Well, as far as I know dexterity affects the damage of all ranged weapons: bows, crossbows, and staves. In melee, the damage in which affects the force that the elf, too, can fully participate, especially with a sword in his other arm.

a
alekSplin 09.02.20

explain how you change characters? when I change it resets all the skills and all the armor disappears.

-
-Knife Party- 09.02.20

People, prompt as to hold the gate after a conversation with the dragon and the passage of deepwood Motte

M
Mr_Nikto 09.02.20

dabqap
and where you found the red barely? there for the extra quest from the blacksmith in Rivendell?)

d
dabqap 09.02.20

Mr_Nikto
It is not found - pereprohozhu levels dwarf, he is able to the secret areas of precious stones to find... how to find where the buried upisati

Update:
found them missing marilou ore - Mount Gundabad, the first cave on the right side (first small fork and if run right will be a cave - in her secret location visible dwarf)... continue to scour berilov )

update2
Red barely in the location MATIC - episode 2 in this Loka, the first stone lies in barrels that immediately after the first cave on the right

update3
the second stone, the same place a little further down the map (after a teleport ring in the cave)

F
Free-Jee 09.02.20

IronDemon
The game has 4 difficulty

a
alekSplin 09.02.20

Tell me how after talking with the dragon to protect the gate from trolls? 1 I distracting, breaks the gates 2, and the satellites kill the other enemies

i
imilimil 09.02.20

someone tell me where are the saves?
because the game fell to deepwood Motte (or as it there), but first the toad presses

d
dabqap 09.02.20

alekSplin
Honestly speaking for me it was the most difficult moment in the game... went only once with 6 %) diversion 1 on not going... I beat both without letting them get to the gate otherwise they plop them 2 bring down :/ to Drink the potion stat boost (the black bottle which gave some piece job for the difficult times) and clobber only these 2 trolls giving commands to team-mates to hit the same goal I have (c on the keyboard)... the final boss compared to these trolls to fill up heighten a trifle, even earned achivku for the fact that the eagle is not drawn in the battle

A
Alexscarecrow 09.02.20

And what you give tests??? And I passed both of what? Or something I did? Filled up all the reads that all attacks were repulsed and I went through the portal.