3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darthjocker 09.02.20 02:18 am

Help in the passage (The Lord of the Rings: War in the North)

how to use the feathers..but to summon sparrows?
131 Comments
Sort by:
A
ASSASSIN OF KINGS 09.02.20

I have no problem with the game! Passed all!! If that write in PM!!!

D
DEMONZIS 09.02.20

Tell me, what about the quest weapons of the ancient West's where to find the second object ?!...

D
DEMONZIS 09.02.20

Potsgovno

All three items from the quest weapons of the ancient West's must be sought in Cemeteries, passing, if necessary, time-for-time, this location...)

m
maksimka1993 09.02.20

guys,Chapter 8 part 4,the first time I killed ,and from the second gate where the lever is closed..no one ..what to do?who knows?

K
Ksah 09.02.20

help pass 1Главу часть20 there the boss of the orcs should be killed not as impossible

R
Rishard 09.02.20

Csah
It is not in the passage,and the difficulty of the game,which you don't quite fit.
Try to play for another character.

Topic: Where to find the mountain honey for Arven?

A
ASSASSIN OF KINGS 09.02.20

I took at different levels in turn!!

R
Rishard 09.02.20

ASSASSIN OF KINGS
And where does it? I need a screenshot with the location of honey.

K
Ksah 09.02.20

How many Chapters in the game?

V
Viktor04971 09.02.20

8 chapters: Forest, Burial grounds, Etinski manic, the Gundabad, deciduous forest, the Lair of Ergosta, Nordland and Carn-Dum.

K
Ksah 09.02.20

when all chapters will pass the game over remain Toko test right?

D
DEMONZIS 09.02.20

So, weapons of the ancient West better performance when it will make a dwarf or elf ?!...

V
Viktor04971 09.02.20

Csah
You can re-pass on the more difficult levels of difficulty, hero to pump up to max, play for the other characters to find different secrets, because for one the game still will not do :) Well, test's over too.

V
Viktor04971 09.02.20

Professor Mertzig
One of the turns on the lift on the left side is a fallen tree. After the climb there is a branch back to the left to the barrel.

K
Ksah 09.02.20

how many waves in the test that in the game? and when will pass the test?

R
Rishard 09.02.20

Viktor04971
All thanks, found =)

D
DEMONZIS 09.02.20

By the way, everyone who needs the quest about weapons of the ancient West's the blacksmith elf makes a one-handed weapon, and a dwarf two-handed, so some prefer to act, to the blacksmith and go...)

p
palych71 09.02.20

How do I get the checkpoint on the roof or in the dead marshes???

N
NickStAndrews 09.02.20

Chapter 8, part 4. Can't get through the gate after loading, ryah is behind the other door, which now for some reason charity...
heard the bug is not treated
can anybody throw saves after this point, and then re-take all you do not want (((

A
Aleksandr_Scorpion 09.02.20

People skinte a save in the 2nd Chapter, and then I was stuck on 19 1главе part where the two elf
the door opened, I passed, then again began, and the elves were no more and the door is closed, nowhere to go.
Or tell me what to do