3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darthjocker 09.02.20 02:18 am

Help in the passage (The Lord of the Rings: War in the North)

how to use the feathers..but to summon sparrows?
131 Comments
Sort by:
d
dabqap 09.02.20

Alexscarecrow
they are for a set of experience - skills to pump... I have for example 3 tests on the card but still no 1 is not passed true (the third found in prostornom preprohormone another hero)

after beating the game - all earned experience points, pumped skills and gear is the Persian new game can be started at a higher level of complexity. I was received at the output 23 of the hero level. When you start a new game on the 3rd difficulty level in the first town from the merchant armor at LVL 31 in sale %)

A
AG88 09.02.20

Carn-Dum. Chapter 8, part 4. I was killed, and the resurrection is no reason a single enemy, and a gate that must be broken, which the lever that opens another gate. What to do???

d
dabqap 09.02.20

AG88
To try to close the game and start that level other Persian... if everything is good to go and go back to their main mage

A
AG88 09.02.20

dabqap
tried, does not help((( first not want to start

R
RezZzonice 09.02.20

Start the game from the beginning,I was in fornost( or as 1 the fortress called?) is not as not to be treated,I did.

R
RezZzonice 09.02.20

Can even to the place to help walk)

A
AG88 09.02.20

Thank you, friend, but I too, for a leprechaun to play)

a
alekSplin 09.02.20

dabqap thank you for hint, I forgot about the elixirs) swallowed all, and even as it easily filled up the trolls) but at the expense of the bosses you're right, compared to a bunch of common opponents they are very light.

P
Potsgovno 09.02.20

Please tell me how to get the quest Weapons from the ancient West,found one in the end zone in the Cemeteries,and the second is nowhere to be found((Also can't find the silver(play Pathfinder)

d
dabqap 09.02.20

Potsgovno
Above I wrote where to find marilou ore (pure silver this is it as far as I remember):

found them missing marilou ore - Mount Gundabad, the first cave on the right side (first small fork and if run right will be a cave - in her secret location visible dwarf)...

s
sidor8 09.02.20

HELP the Muggles to kill the main Orc( G7 CH 4) che Toko sidelol

....VAN..... 09.02.20

try to look at the topic of secret methods of passing and slemani.

A
Alex226 09.02.20

Friends, I can not pass level 3 of the defense of the gates Northend. The hell with explosives very quickly get to the gate, no time to shoot, what to do ?
On the second level passed instantly, weird...

A
Aidan Fox 09.02.20

Try,friend :) I was on the second difficulty level and great there to suffer.In my opinion this is the most difficult time for the entire game.Especially when trolls start to go.They Persian stupidly pushed to the gate rod:))) And you all played which character???

A
Alex226 09.02.20

Ranger, certainly.
but tried these devils pass and the other characters...
all the way ((
try already tired 20 times and all to no avail ))

A
Aliriel 09.02.20

In the first location (through the ruins of the Palace minions of Sauron with a Bang, even the Troll on the course filled up) the problem arises at the gates to the named villain. Gates open lever, but many do not pull the lever for team [E] and elf, and a dwarf - it does not work, the lever that glows, then fades, and returns to its original state. Pliz tell me what to do.

V
Viktor04971 09.02.20

Aliriel
Once you click the button [f] or a lot of time poking her?

A
Aliriel 09.02.20

Viktor04971
Sting first 1 time, then got angry, poked many - all to no avail...((

a
andrey-gabyshev 09.02.20

Can anyone tell me what I can do?
Here is the problem , we play with each other and in Chapter 2 , where it is necessary to switch from a burial ground in Rivendel appears download and image of the city , but then not loaded.
We already that only did not do and re-started but then the pictures of Rivendell and did not go through.Only if the other player priceunit which is not Rivendale is possible to go further but the saves doesn't work that way and two can play. Maybe someone knows what to do about it?

A
Antioh 09.02.20

Help,and how to save the prisoner at deepwood Motte?