3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darthjocker 09.02.20 02:18 am

Help in the passage (The Lord of the Rings: War in the North)

how to use the feathers..but to summon sparrows?
131 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alekseev Dmitriy 09.02.20

damn means we can't continue well che do

A
Ababkov Denis 09.02.20

read news http://gmbox.ru/article/_1567_1633_/n10041

A

Nichronus

A

I have a question
1 is it possible to just hang lokam is not performing the tasks well performed the penultimate mission and everything is all right or not and

g
gvidofd 09.02.20

In General the game has a lot of bugs and almost half of anything or whether Yes appears in the passage. the treatment of this one earlier save, or start the game from the beginning if no saves.
To bugs present in mind, I'll take the hanging levers, crash story and not the appearance of the main bosses or even further action, full breaking download levels and regular flights to the same place.

Y
YuriyL 09.02.20

Can't find the dragon, after the release of the magician of the spider caves, the eagle carries in the grey mountains. A glitch in the game? Playing on the PS3. Help!!

S
Swordmist 09.02.20

Play literally the second day. Nothing really in the game don't know (I'm talking about hot keys, how to give orders, etc.). And here my mind is not vyderzhat. Tamnoise when I noticed Varg, I came across Oracle lair. Just got 3 poluters. When one kill - come 2nd. Another kill still running. Feels bad to destroy them. Podskagite MB some tactics or how to pass them. Thanks in advance.

S
Swordmist 09.02.20

Sail to write that play for Pathfinder mostly. ^

Z
Zer Ael 09.02.20

Swordmist
The warrior and Magicka have the skills to significantly facilitate the destruction of fat creatures - explosive shot at the champion (under 30K hits) and the same shot at magicky (12-15K). Use them all the time - boring, but when the defense at the time. Ranger wasn't looking.

+++
Finished off the 3rd difficulty, was warrior 1st Chapter of the 4th difficulty and then ran the head tracker. It's similar in terms of applying the OMG-there is no damage. Enhanced shot deals solo goal 8-12K, but breaking the warrior has risen to 120-130к and AoE. Explicit jamb of developers.

S
Swordmist 09.02.20

The Zera AEL'
Thank you, I this time already passed the game. Now 3 of the dwarf play. BUT thanks for the info

T
Topal93 09.02.20

help, held deepwood Motte won Sinatra saved Radagast. But the job remained the same to continue the path to the house Radagast.
Supposed to open the next location, as highlighted only this. Went and won Sinatra several times. Still the same result.
What to do?

v
voinlolo 09.02.20

how to wear two weapons?

N
Nichronus 09.02.20

voinlolo
Upgrade skill for dual weapons. Did not immediately come.

T
Terovire 09.02.20

People, where to find 3 of the weapons from the ancient West? 1 and 2 are found in 2 and 3 the catacombs, where he completed the quest the last sons cardolan. Clambered again all 3 catacombs, broke/opened the, ran all 3 Persians, nowhere to be found.

N
Nichronus 09.02.20

Terovire
http://forums.playground.ru/lord_of_the_rings_war_in_the_north/719095/
Last post.

X
XaBePoK2100 09.02.20

Help, such problem - 2 Chapter 4 parts where you need to kill the king of usertitle script fails, run just this room and nothing happens, replay impossible, what to do? Help

A
Anastasiya Furman 09.02.20

Passing the test the game
Play on PSP3/ Only 16 waves, lighters (creatures with explosives) 4, 9, 13 waves, we chose the following tactics: all enemies met in the corner (where the trunk, and all), my partner (Farin) looked in one direction, and I (Andriel) in the opposite, starting with 15 attacks, we ran around the perimeter, I put the dome, then it blew up, the only way I have been. All great games.

M
MissIsterika 09.02.20

Guys, tell me pliz..can't do the elf staff+sword....and when played for Pathfinder, it seems from the very beginning and almost went with a sword and a staff....You need a skill too far(( It can only do so?

e
ermak937289 09.02.20

IronDemon
Tell me. Why the repeated passage of the same player can't use special attack???

e
ermak937289 09.02.20

Terovire
The first is in fornost, and the rest in the burial ground