3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 03.09.19 08:33 pm

TOP 10: your choice. Games that made you think seriously

Hello!

Today we are starting a new TOP 10 with the theme "Games that made you think seriously".
At the bottom you can offer from itself, FROM ONE TO THREE variants of SPECIFIC GAMES that, in your opinion, fit this definition. Please adhere to the following rules:

1. Write the exact name of the game in English (if the game has the official Russian name or Russian name, you can write it).
2. Do not offer more than three options. From each user we take into account only three games (the first three proposed options).
3. We will be very grateful if you could explain your choice. Thus we can better understand him, that will help us in summing up.

From the offered games, we will select the best bargains will start the vote. The results we summarize in January, and in December we are waiting for the selection procedure of the best games of the outgoing 2017 (stay tuned). Thank you in advance for participating in the formation of stars out!
190 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruslan Nikulin 03.09.19

Good afternoon.
Below is the list of possible candidates and explanation:
1. SOMA (raised the topic of the importance of finding the meaning of life for everyone... not just people);
2. >observer_ (raises the theme of origin of man from nature and himself, the theme of all-consuming materialism and indifference to each other, by staying in its internal or spiritual cyber cell);
3. Layers of Fear (raises a question about the consequences of our actions in the past (that nothing positive will bring in the future), seen through the prism of the present).

k
kung fu master 03.09.19

SOMA
Dear Esther
The Talos Principle

c
cmath 03.09.19

Bioshok infinite
Such atmosphere and empathy with the characters makes zadumatsya about racism and probability theory universe

H
HandsomeShepard 03.09.19

Mass Effect: Andromeda - the game has made me seriously think and invest no more money in the game from Electronic Arts.

B
Black H.A.W.K 03.09.19

Bioshock Infinite - the Game's a blast!
Cradle
Mass Efect

A
Alexandr 31fhfhfjgj 03.09.19

Bioshock Infinite
Valiant Hearts The Great War
Spec Ops The Line

s
stepaionov 03.09.19

Spec Ops The line
Metro Last light
The Talos principle

d
denis shumakovskiy 03.09.19

this war of mine

Q
QuickScope 03.09.19

Metro Last light / To the Moon / Valiant Hearts The Great War

S
SpartanSoap 03.09.19

Bioshok Infinite
The Last of Us

T
True Otaku 03.09.19

Bioshock Infinite
Layers of Fear
Beyond: Two Souls

G
Gera95 03.09.19

1. Spec ops the line
2. 35MM is quite a powerful life story, despite its apparent simplicity. Have to think about this, but first we need to understand it.
3. Mass Effect series, including Andromeda and, to think, is the Central feature of ME. The whole game you have to think. For example the job - the original killer, it would be possible to set him free, it all would have made, but by law he is not guilty. Constantly so you sit and think, and what choice is correct and why. In General, this is the only game that this is different. Compare it with War and Peace, or the Soviet films. Play it 8 years ago, not the same as eight years later. With age comes some understanding and rethinking.

B
B.S. Shveyk 03.09.19

soma
la noire

s
saa0891 03.09.19

BioShock Infinite of course
MGS series,there is certainly specifically created.
Metro 2033+Metro LL all smart games,the ending in the first part and all epic,and some text at the end.

Well, Prey 2017,the ending is just ohrinitelno.

P
Puzaa 03.09.19

1. SOMA
2. Bioshock Infinite
3. Heavy Rain

C
Crash909 03.09.19

1) The Talos Principle
2) The Darkness
3) Valiant Hearts

T
Tim7472 03.09.19

SOMA
Bioshock: Infinite
This War Of Mine

I
Int0xicate 03.09.19

The First Mafia.

S
Sashko1234 03.09.19

Bioshock Infinite
Spec Ops The Line
The Witcher 2 - Assassins of Kings

I
Igor Yannaev 03.09.19

soma problems clones before this game I didn't care.
mass effect the first part .the whole Witcher series of games . thinking about how few games lately awaken in me so many positive emotions and how these give rise to a desire to return to them again and again