3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 03.09.19 08:33 pm

TOP 10: your choice. Games that made you think seriously

Hello!

Today we are starting a new TOP 10 with the theme "Games that made you think seriously".
At the bottom you can offer from itself, FROM ONE TO THREE variants of SPECIFIC GAMES that, in your opinion, fit this definition. Please adhere to the following rules:

1. Write the exact name of the game in English (if the game has the official Russian name or Russian name, you can write it).
2. Do not offer more than three options. From each user we take into account only three games (the first three proposed options).
3. We will be very grateful if you could explain your choice. Thus we can better understand him, that will help us in summing up.

From the offered games, we will select the best bargains will start the vote. The results we summarize in January, and in December we are waiting for the selection procedure of the best games of the outgoing 2017 (stay tuned). Thank you in advance for participating in the formation of stars out!
190 Comments
Sort by:
S
SylarGray 03.09.19

Planescape: Torment
The Witcher (any part)
This War of Mine

_
_Irbis_ 03.09.19

If you plan to strain the brain, then Factorio with all the automation and optimization of production. Or Space Rangers with its text-based quests, some of which can be pore for two hours, carefully calculating something or thinking.
If you mean addressing a serious, complex topic, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, which raises the issues of implementing the ideas of transhumanism and running this social inequality. After all these problems the mankind is likely to face in the near future may already be in our lifetime.

_
_Alexandro_ 03.09.19

The Talos Principle
The Stanley Parable

P
Pavel1150 03.09.19

Bioshok infinite makes you think about the election right decisions in life.

A
Andrey Andrievskiy 03.09.19

The Stanley Parable
Fahrenheit
Space Rangers

t
tankistiluha 03.09.19

Bioshock Infinite. Scenario the concept of the multiverse. Possible real-life parallel universes and how they are different, what if you both are in all of them, and how your actions will affect them..
Deus ex Human Revolution. The script, and what actually awaits us in a few decades. Will we still be humans or will merge with the machine? Will we have after humanity or okanchatelno we will become immoral. Mystery.
Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light. The funny thing is that this scenario, namely nuclear war and life after it, this scenario is quite real and causes fear, what if tomorrow will come an end to the everyday life that is familiar to us.
This is my personal top 3 games. that really make you think.

g
greg5000 03.09.19

1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
2. Bioshock: Infinite
3. Mass Effect (the trilogy as a whole)
L. A. Noire
The Stanley Parable
What Remains of Edith Finch
Portal 2
Dark Souls
Spec Ops: The Line
The Last of Us
The Walking Dead (season 1)
Metal Gear Solid (numbered part)
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

a
apach236 03.09.19

Soma
Dark souls

M
Mitiorlo 03.09.19

1)Portal1,2(the game itself involves so good to sweat over the puzzle)
2)Deponia(series)(it was very difficult to think up some absolutely extraordinary actions)
3)worked(crazy machines) (nostalgia.....Oh)

C
Comik26 03.09.19

Series Assassin's Creed
Series Portal
Shadow of the Colossus

H
HollowHeart 03.09.19

1. Spec ops the line
2. The war is mine
3. Valiant Hearts: The Great War

R
Rob Bob 03.09.19

this war of mine
the banner saga
fahrenheit

s
silichev4119 03.09.19

1)Valiant Hearts The Great War
2)To the moon
3)Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

s
szhech konsolotu 03.09.19

SOMA
Bioshock
Bioshock: Infinite
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

m
mlgmlgmlg 03.09.19

Metal Gear 2
Silent Hill 4 : the Room
Wolf Among Us

S
Stigmat888 03.09.19

Valiant Hearts The Great War
Bioshock Infinite
Antichamber

W
Waze41reg 03.09.19

Oddly enough, the relationship of Frank, Michael and Trevor in GTA 5.

T
TheDarkness1994 03.09.19

This War of Mine
Valiant Hearts: The Great War
I Am Alive

D
Dima Lopatin 03.09.19

Bioshock Infinite
Dark souls 3

K
Kamred 03.09.19

1. Call of Cthulhu: Dark corners of the Earth (long thought to open the first safe in the game);
2. Gothic (was wondering where to look for each next book Chromanin);
3. Worms world party (thought to play the campaign two worms against eight worms of the enemy).