3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 03.09.19 08:33 pm

TOP 10: your choice. Games that made you think seriously

Hello!

Today we are starting a new TOP 10 with the theme "Games that made you think seriously".
At the bottom you can offer from itself, FROM ONE TO THREE variants of SPECIFIC GAMES that, in your opinion, fit this definition. Please adhere to the following rules:

1. Write the exact name of the game in English (if the game has the official Russian name or Russian name, you can write it).
2. Do not offer more than three options. From each user we take into account only three games (the first three proposed options).
3. We will be very grateful if you could explain your choice. Thus we can better understand him, that will help us in summing up.

From the offered games, we will select the best bargains will start the vote. The results we summarize in January, and in December we are waiting for the selection procedure of the best games of the outgoing 2017 (stay tuned). Thank you in advance for participating in the formation of stars out!
190 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Dyachkov 03.09.19

Spec Ops The Line makes you wonder what can bring the horrors of war
BioShock Infinite from turning from the false prophet to true and acceptance of the inevitable
This War of Mine about the difficulties of choice of the modern realities of military conflict

I
Ilya950 03.09.19

Beyond: Two Souls Is Simple. Beautiful. Endings. Think about the people who have always been there for you.
Spec Ops: The Line - Game in which really brutally shown the horrors of war (which is only famous bombing... chlorine or phosphorus... )
Metro 2033 - Very deeply sunk reflections on violence Khan: violence begets Violence... and the one who will come out of this circle, doomed to repeat it

P
Podvipodvertov 03.09.19

Only SOMA.

b
back37 03.09.19

Valiant Hearts: The Great War
Candle
Metro Last Light

S
SLovarik 03.09.19

Bioshok Infinite(I'm sure the first place)
prince of persia trilogy

M
MelShlemming 03.09.19

Europe 3 Well who would have thought that I was forced to think about ... strategy?
Army Men 2 is Similar to claim 1
Of games soap factories Gravity Crash

F
FISHEREVANDS 03.09.19

Portal 2 - Forced to think a little bit\to think over the puzzles.
BioShock Infinite is Forced to reflect on the story to understand what all of the crap at the end happened, and why I'm stoked a lot Elizabeth.
Half-Life 2 - what if it is? I think we and seven minutes will not last.

l
legusor 03.09.19

I believe it is logical to describe the games of 2017 award for 2017.
1). Mass effect: Andromeda — forced me to think seriously about what Mass effect 3 really was not sink the series to the point the toilet.
2). Resident evil 7 has made me seriously think about why another game called Resident Evil and stuck to it cheap fan service with Redfield and Umbrella icons. It looks shoddy and inappropriate.
3). ELEX has made me seriously think about how many people enjoy playing unplayable. Still in thought.

n
nikikikiggg 03.09.19

1) The last of us - there is even no explanation needed
2) a Series of metal gear, in particular - the story of big Boss
3 the Witcher 3 - just because I want to

M
Mitrofanski 03.09.19

1)Portal 1-2 keeps the mind sharp.
2)Dishonored 1
3)Metro 2033 Someone already wrote about solidarity in difficult situations

w
wanom 03.09.19

warcraft 3
Mass Effect

R
Rimson43 03.09.19

1)Valiant Hearts: The Great War - a game almost a century
2)Mad Max - how do we mindlessly spend resources, and gap companies
3)a series of Metro - the fear of nuclear war due to disputes over innocent people are dying
P. S. well, th I cons?for what?

A
Abibazzz 03.09.19

Among the sleep. Raised the issue of alcoholism and allemanov

R
Rockcard 03.09.19

1) Planscape Torment
2) S. T. A. L. K. E. R.
3) Assassin's Creed

First icon of philosophy in the world of games can not do well, the plans at the time, and with its extended edition not just suggest, provide food for thought and refresh the stagnant imagination and inspire the soul-searching is not worse than a lecture from their ancestors.

Damn, well no Stalker just anywhere) after a picnic on the side and HAPPINESS FOR ALL in VAIN, AND LET will LEAVE NOBODY OFFENDED!, to stay away was not possible, after the final, long with downcast eyes examined the screen with subtitles.

Obedience, trust, friendship, betrayal, hatred, responsibility, redemption, priorities, damn, what only do not think after the slaughter too ambiguous personalities and nameless thousands SolDat legendary assassin.

m
morpholog 03.09.19

1 - Beholder.
2 - Spec Ops: The Line.
3 - Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

L
Lightninggg 03.09.19

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (perhaps playing as an adult and in 2017, such an impression will not produce, but in adolescence in zero...) (and here could get any part from 1-4, but today the mood is to put a second)
The Last of Us (shock, that the game can end, well, in General, thinking about human nature)

The third couldn't choose, a lot of them.
To be honest, any game with developed characters and interaction between them, well written world and even with the average scenario may well make you think on the credits and perhaps even to return to her thoughts the next months, and even years (not constantly of course lol, but sometimes in the event of associations any).

n
nagibator666RUS 03.09.19

There are no such games. Those who have a good bundle of books under his belt, all of these attempts in the game than there to make the player look ridiculous.

A
Ariakas 03.09.19

Will add here just an old game and its sequel:
The Longest Journey / DreamFall

c
cobra1983 03.09.19

1. Bioshock Infinite - the Eternal problem of fathers and children.
2. STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl - Chernobyl Problems and radiation in General
3. Spec Ops: the line - war and its implications for each person.

j
jvmostwanted 03.09.19

Soma
Deus Ex Human Revolution