3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 03.09.19 08:33 pm

TOP 10: your choice. Games that made you think seriously

Hello!

Today we are starting a new TOP 10 with the theme "Games that made you think seriously".
At the bottom you can offer from itself, FROM ONE TO THREE variants of SPECIFIC GAMES that, in your opinion, fit this definition. Please adhere to the following rules:

1. Write the exact name of the game in English (if the game has the official Russian name or Russian name, you can write it).
2. Do not offer more than three options. From each user we take into account only three games (the first three proposed options).
3. We will be very grateful if you could explain your choice. Thus we can better understand him, that will help us in summing up.

From the offered games, we will select the best bargains will start the vote. The results we summarize in January, and in December we are waiting for the selection procedure of the best games of the outgoing 2017 (stay tuned). Thank you in advance for participating in the formation of stars out!
190 Comments
Sort by:
o
orcusganimed 03.09.19

This War of Main - no comments.
Spec Ops: The Line - phosphoric attack, the first time realized that he could create the person does not understand the situation.
Far cry 3 - reflections of Vaas Montenegro, and other characters sometimes gave interesting thoughts. The ending with the selection.

L
Lavuer 03.09.19

1. Fallout 2.
2. Bioshock Infinite.
3. Deus Ex HR.

P
Protocol10 03.09.19

mafia 2
cull of Daichi 8-9-10....
Stalker

forced to think seriously about the fact that if you advertise viser that will buy it regardless of kachestvo

D
Dyadya sasaev 03.09.19

Spec Ops: The Line (about the brutal realities of war and moral values)
Fran Bow (about true friendship and betrayal)
The Final Station (about moral values and about how important loved ones)

A
Anton 888 03.09.19

Prince of Persia trilogy

i
illegal3 03.09.19

This War of Mine
Life is Strange
Mafia 2

I
Imelstorn 03.09.19

Fallout 2
Portal series
Trine series

A
Aleksandr Deryugin 03.09.19

Dead space - made me think, what the result of the greed of mankind. greed to resources.
on the same theme and fallout made me think.

M
MegaReenat . 03.09.19

Portal 1,2 - puzzles;
Valiant Hearts: The Great War - a strong story;
Assassin's Creed: Revelations, the ending gave food for thought.

V
Vladislav Shubin 03.09.19

Katawa Shoujo.
Mass Effect
Valiant Hearts:The Great War

T
TRS69 03.09.19

Bioshock Infinite
Valiant Hearts The Great War
Spec Ops The Line

L
LEVAXP 03.09.19

This war of mine

K
Kerimov_Maksim 03.09.19

1. Metro
2. Valiant Hearts: The Great War
3. Fallout

These games have given to think that people in hard times need to be cohesive on the contrary, not selfish and full of hatred - cutting each other's throats, while there is one common problem. It is a pity that the rulers of powers that does not understand.

W
Worstlessness 03.09.19

1. Nier: Automata - the game goes through the question what is man and how it differs from the higher machines (Adam and eve), and from the androids? And the war of androids with machine looks like a religious conflict (from the androids, at least)
2. let it be a series danganronpa despair that engenders hope and hope leading to despair, as the main talent in life and the uselessness of a man without talent, breaking the fourth wall bloodlust of the audience, forcing characters to suffer and die - pretty good for a game that looks like a stoned trash
3. the witcher 3: wild hunt - makes you wonder about the false idols of modern society, created through the manipulation of public opinion by using instincts (remember the notorious Sashko and his blood, swearing, Boobs) and clever use of the weaknesses of competitors. Create information noise about the exclusivity of the new idol - and voila, you are no longer mediocre, and the exclusivity and the army of fanatics, massively spreading information about your idol. Brilliant, Bravo, CD Projekt sa.

D
DEUX101 03.09.19

1) The Walking Dead from Telltale
2) The Witcher
3) DEFCON

O
Oleksandr Orobchuk 03.09.19

Elite: Dangerous
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Mass Effect
Pray (2017)

R
Roman_Hod 03.09.19

Spec Ops: The Line
Valiant Hearts: The Great War
Deus Ex HR

N
Netslow 03.09.19

Bioshock Infinite
Prey (2017)
Deus Ex HR
The Evil Within

F
FallenGhost 03.09.19

Firewatch - made me think about the fact that it is not necessary to get away from their problems.

A
Adrens 03.09.19

1) spec ops: the line: What can change nature of man? indeed immortality is a blessing, not a curse?
2) Bioshock with its concept of Man chooses, slave obeys, and on the impossibility of the existence of an ideal society, he also makes you think.
3) Elite: Dangerous makes you think about how small we are. When other players can be in hours from you, available to travel billions of stars, and this is just our galaxy the milky Way gets really scared from the scale of the real world.