3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 03.09.19 08:33 pm

TOP 10: your choice. Games that made you think seriously

Hello!

Today we are starting a new TOP 10 with the theme "Games that made you think seriously".
At the bottom you can offer from itself, FROM ONE TO THREE variants of SPECIFIC GAMES that, in your opinion, fit this definition. Please adhere to the following rules:

1. Write the exact name of the game in English (if the game has the official Russian name or Russian name, you can write it).
2. Do not offer more than three options. From each user we take into account only three games (the first three proposed options).
3. We will be very grateful if you could explain your choice. Thus we can better understand him, that will help us in summing up.

From the offered games, we will select the best bargains will start the vote. The results we summarize in January, and in December we are waiting for the selection procedure of the best games of the outgoing 2017 (stay tuned). Thank you in advance for participating in the formation of stars out!
190 Comments
Sort by:
H
HunterCavalry 03.09.19

1. The Walking Dead from Telltale Games
2. L. A. Noire
3. Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven

S
Solaris5000 03.09.19

1. S. T. A. L. K. E. R: shadow of chernobyl
2. Kerbal Space Program
3. The Walking Dead from Telltale Games

L
L0neWanderer 03.09.19

Valiant Hearts The Great War
This War of Mine
And surprisingly(not) - Bioshock Infinite

m
mclarens67 03.09.19

1. the witcher 3 wild hunt
2. this war of mine
3. spec ops the line

Z
Zardonic_i_am 03.09.19

soma
cradle
spec ops the line - generally a masterpiece is rare shooters with an unexpected shocking ending

A
Avionix 03.09.19

This War of Mine - a very high moral load of the game
Spec Ops The Line - a very great emotions from happening, never thought about the phosphorus is
Anno 2205 - in this series of games is always interesting to observe their management of technology development, very much there could be implemented today

M
McHar 03.09.19

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

A
Artur Tahrirov 03.09.19

Series Metal Gear Solid. Any part of the series. Each part raises difficult topics of Genetic engineering, forbidden technology, the venality of politicians, the manipulation of the military, the danger of nuclear weapons and the insignificance of the human system. And still I want to mention is the fourth part, as a conclusion to the whole Saga.
You need to talk about Max Payne 3. That is the third part. This is a great story about max's fatigue from everything - literally everything and everyone, in a fascinating style nunyara.
I would also like to mention Spec Ops The Line, but I think about her and know everything! Therefore it is better to worth to mention about the game To the Moon. Touching story, makes you wonder about life.

G
Garus134 03.09.19

Bioshock infinite
Spec ops the line
Chess
Metro 2033

M
Metalist1925 03.09.19

Definitely divine Silent Hill 2!
Well:
Metal Gear Solid 3
To the Moon

T
TreYDist 03.09.19

BioShock Infinite
Mass Effect
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

777Anatoliy777 03.09.19

1. SOMA
2. Bioshock: Infinite
3. This War Of Mine

N
Netscraper 03.09.19

Dead Space
Fallout 3

V
Vesslend 03.09.19

1. SOMA

P
Paladinm 03.09.19

Dante's Inferno
Metro 2033

c
chel s pulemetom. 03.09.19

BIOSHOCK Infinite with additions
Spec ops The line
Hellblade

But we know that the army of the fanatics put your witch in the first place.

M
Micr0 03.09.19

1. The Last Of Us
After ending naturally fall into a state of shock. How justified such a lie ? I could forgive the man if I was lying ? Just a bunch of thoughts climb in the head after such a turn, definitely made me think.
2. Bioshock Infinite
Of course, the subject of the parallel worlds is not the first rises, but how did it all cool then filed. The ending is just engulfing you, at least, is banal I want to understand,and then learn more about all such theories and assumptions.
3. Inside
It would seem in this category should be games with dashing twirled plot. But then I remembered that this game made me think much more than many games with dialogue etc., Just your innuendo. The key here - the atmosphere. You just are immersed in this environment, and you yourself are trying to think out some things, some intuitive, some based on game events. Well, the ending will leave at least confused. I don't know, it's difficult to describe maybe you do not understand if you have not played this game - an amazing feeling.

w
warp 37 03.09.19

Fallout - forced to think about human nature, about civilization and laws - this is just a fragile veil, without which man will return to its primitive destructive entity.
Deus Ex - the reliance on technologies and the ambiguous future, which is progress.
Manhunt 2 is a great story about mental disorder.

V
Volcano350Z 03.09.19

1. Valiant Hearts: The Great War
2. SOMA
3. Metro 2033

B
Blackmeser 03.09.19

The Talos Principle
Portal (series)
The Walking Dead (Telltale series)