3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DevilorGame 22.09.19 12:05 pm

Impressions of the game (Vampyr)

Me too, the game has gone. Do you like it?
121 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 22.09.19

Not bad, but the price tag could be done in around 30, not 50€...

B
Beirut 22.09.19

As for me as weak being a masquerade, a jacket just wooden, the graphics are mmm, although I will write easier the entire experience ago like 15-20 years back, that's when the game looked good

a
alexzet3 22.09.19

speaking behind the scenes-smoke less,or drink
XS as you nadvigaetsya,but comments are pathetic and stupid

a
alexzet3 22.09.19

and about the game-way overpriced
to pay for it in 2018,so the idea...
content little,but very fucking
reminded me something of the Symbiont,but there are cars you can throw

t
tatunserg 22.09.19

as I said, nothing good do not wait...

D
DevilorGame 22.09.19

Played 2 hours, after that, things become miserable...Monotonous...the plot is not revealed...clearly not worth the money.

A
Anglerfish 22.09.19

In General, played in General a couple of hours, a list of claims it was ginormous, but the game catches almost nothing. Almost because, paradoxically, with all the curvature and artifice boevki (feels like it does not there should be), I even somewhat liked. Maybe just let a little steam. In any case, it is much better that offered to the same Mars: Log Wars or Technomancer.
The world is absolutely dead (even more dead world the Witcher 3 after completing all quests and Suzette) and some cardboard, the dialogue is very weird and sort of neestestvenno, but the voice acting sometimes even very good, besides all the different London dialects...

Next will be a list of claims for the time that I played, so if you are in the subject will be the one who really liked the game, or people with very vulnerable psyche, better not to open the spoiler. For cons I do not care, I fear only for emotional balance - no game worthy of the damaged nerves, especially... a game.
Спойлер1. Beginning with mediocre pretentious pretentious speech on the background of the slideshow. It is clear that it is the words of someone who was infected with HS, but because the authors deliberately start the game with it, so it's not an attempt to show some of the colorful antagonist in the Far Cry series (especially the don't show properly), but just trying to catch up with pathos.

2. GG wakes up, breathing heavily and just physically can't go past the ladies, to devour her - the way invisible walls and limited the writer. And then they can eat rats, but it is here, near the mountains of meat, there was not one. And then, of course - after all, there is no reason to grieve after a hot snack.

3. After the start, do not hesitate to kill 4 people, but then suddenly he became good and started to sell to one of the opponents that did not want anybody to get hurt and he needs help (psychiatrist?). Very similar to the syndrome of Lara Croft from the game 2013.

4. The enemy with a flaming crossbow just stupid NOT to kill - GG have a very peaceful and does not want harm to anyone. GG to disarm him too, can not, probably also because of the excessive humanity. Video attached.
Spoiler
4.5 And Yes, the AI! For me is shooting not some mindless ghoul from Dark Souls (combat system clearly there peeping, judging by the sensations), but a living person.

5. Left behind a trail of corpses, comes immediately to the door with huge signs saying KEEP OUT (do NOT ENTER), and says: And then quiet, no one will find me TripleFacepalm.jpg

6. In this randomly(!) the house, which he found just running away from his pursuers, he finds his watch(!!), he stole the undertakers (show flashback) when he was still a corpse, when he says That's Impossible! (in Russian subtitles somehow added a no heartbeat - technical school of some sort), as though realizing the stupidity of the script. About why he even was able to see (he had not yet recovered and was a corpse a corpse), and I think to ask useless - probably some kind of super-ability. To complete the picture lacks only the scenes with captain Kunz.

7. In the same house take blood-stained diary, as if he were opened, but not completely: the slider on the right hinted that there is 2 times more text. Two minutes trying to figure out how to scroll, drove there-here a mouse, used arrows, WASD keys, PgUP/PgDN, tried to press, to pinch, to jump on the key - fuck it. Spat out from the menu of the diary, and I popped up the tooltip press Tab. I pressed Tab, got the SAME MENU, but for some reason there WAS already flipping through the diary. Norms.

8. In the same house he lays on the bed (why?) and with the words Rational thinking... only puts himself to the breast (even to the head) gun, to shoot(!) yourself. I.e. there are now on the street were shooting from firearms, beaten with machetes, shot fiery bolts from her crossbow, a minute ago he was reading an article(!) local cult leader on how to kill a vampire (certainly not bullet - only fire), but he puts to his chest gun, earnestly believing that it would kill him and also talks about some rational thinking?! It seems to me that we play for some fucking, nothing else.

9. SUDDENLY the door of his newly acquired refuge began to break concerned citizens. Truly a quiet place.

10. Flapping huge heavy machete takes two times less(!) than poke a small wooden stake. No comments.

11. After a bite of the enemy he says that he had such a power, which never happened.
"My power... my reflexes... I'm not a person anymore, says the vampire who completely fizzles out in 3 stroke of the wooden peg. Yeah, it's definitely not human.

12. Opponents are looking at the way I eat them fellows directly during the battle. Moreover, they just stand there: do not shout, do not panic, not call for help, not trying to stop or to take a more advantageous firing position, and just stand and wait, and when I was there nasosetsya enough to continue to shoot at me (in the same ancient Bloodrayne was not a freebie). Probably, they have lots of vampires to kill that earned mental lock and now ready to go to slandered Vlad Tepes

13. Zvakaca should be fired along with the composer who gave birth only 1 more or less fit the song that sounds... you'll never guess... in the beginning of the game. But zvuka (sound designer/director) completely failed in his task, the music completely misses the mood of the ongoing scene, and the sounds themselves are not very fantastic. The sound in General kind of... average, but it's not AAA, so is forgiven (only the price tag as for AAA to forgive in this complicated).

14. GG went on the trail of the killer-a vampire who turned into a vampire, the tracks led to another door with the caller that says do NOT ENTER, and he immediately decided that this would be his refuge. Like real moron to even our own experience teaches nothing.

15. For him to hunt half of the city, but he quietly walks into a local bar in svezhepriobretennoy shirt with a huge blood stains, a hole and a pale face, which we on the street all from a distance identified as a vampire.
Spoiler
16. The bartender says something like, You look like you've been through and spat out. Yes, he says it's a dude with a bunch of bullet holes in the bloody shirt in a city where everyone is hunting vampires. In which year stopped opiate to use?..
PySy. He also asks GG, not if he'd heard about the murders. How compassionate of fact and.

17. Went into the room for mustache-like, he immediately began to fry GG laser from the crucifixion. GG said: I need to talk with someone that mustachioed, continuing somehow to fry, slowly walked to the table, sat down, and put the crucifix on the table, knowing that the vampire before him. S - light.

18. Shone said that a vampire settled in the docks recently - a few nights ago. In this circle of corpses, skeletons, stakes, flyers(!), darting around the vampire hunters and the townspeople are all as one purchase them in the boutique of St. van Helsing (according to Sommers, of course).

19. A large number of collected facts about the life of the victim in some way increases the amount of experience received when it sziranyi. I have the feeling that I'm in some sort of visual novel and I need to find out about that over Krusovice/krasucka to hunting her/him, and in the end will be as fat prize.

20. GG detects a fresh corpse at the docks, then goes in search of the killer. Then discovers the corpse of a vampire hunter, and his player is also the type of mind - good and right to kill people because the bastard. And on the way to that vampire... he kills a lot of the same vampire hunters. Now it was all gorgeous.

21. And Yes, someone explain to me why devour normal citizen (even some waitress) brings dofigischa experience, and for experienced hunters vampires give nothing? Although not NAV... guess... to white thread to sew on a system of citizens a La Moore. Utopia, so the player decided to eat or not, including to increase the replay value.
Someone may rightly say, that is nitpicking and it's a game and not real life, but the fact is that each here is a scenario fail constantly clings to the eye. I went to a game about vampires - I ENT give, the plot, the revelation of the characters, but after each crash or inconsistencies you just can't dive into the world of the game, and he's dead. Ie it turns out that he's dead physically, there is scenic, and very difficult to find the strength to continue play - just understand that there not interesting, exactly like not I wonder who's our daddy and why he made GG (with 95% confidence can nangawat that the answer is banal there is no place).

And I have suggested that the game was originally just adventure a La Life is Strange, and only later it was decided to tie all these battles, the crafting and gathering stuff. This assumption would explain a lot - and the emphasis that is felt (at least me) some stranger, in a dead world, and the strange distribution of experience for killing of citizens and the encounters, wandering around the city.

Mind you, I didn't mean to chart (it is not bad, but not very much not good) or poor animation (running GG - a separate song), because it is clear that the game sort of had to take others, but I didn't. We'll have to uncover Bloodlines and take malkavian.

In the end - a little ode to the local AI. Who is there to complain about the AI in Mafia 3?
Spoiler

F
Fildon 22.09.19

So it's dark souls, but as a detective.
It was necessary first publisher to watch) ahah

Performance - there are proleganiya.
Atmosphere - all the rules, but did not expect Dark souls, just a setup.

g
gargarot 22.09.19

More than 10 years have passed after the masquerade o_o This hack is for all of index worse than that of old masterpiece =/ Those who played and remember, I can not compare.That's just the point - he comes into the bar, covered in blood and dirt, with bite marks on his neck, and waddles up to the local drinkers, in order to obtain old, you understand? And they're honest with mine to discuss the murders. And at this point I remembered what would happen if Nosferatu wants to go to a bar, let a tear of nostalgia and progel альтф4.
The plot is not able to interest because from the very beginning, rushing trivial and idiotic, the first slag, investigation stole from the witch, and the crooked.And with the time limits do not guess at all, apparently decided to give some zest to the game, it would be better to plot the raisins stuffed.

X
Xide Ownagge 22.09.19

Is the game on his genius.
From the very first start you will be greeted by intoxicating the soul the contrast. The game tries to convince you that it is a cheap hack ( and I almost believe it is ), but plenty of incredible design and compositional decisions +price tag suggests that this is a serious project and refers to it is appropriate.
Most importantly in the current market the gaming industry? Right to sell a game which has invested a penny for the fabulous few thousand. Why? Demand gives rise to the buyer ( the current generation of players Donici ). So from the point of view of the current trend of release games, the project I was shocked. The developer, or rather, the robber didn't even try to do something different. In this game you will not see any of his chips. They stole everything they could. Setting and atmosphere - the masquerade, Sherlock Holmes, history - dark souls music in any whence steal, vermace flair and stole. The main character looks like a typical average zaskar with a beard but without vaping. The plot is so banal and simplistic that it stole from the movies of the 70s.
Not the game called Thief.
All suck, friends are vampires.

I
IntroDub 22.09.19

Do not listen to these guys above! Apparently they expected bloodlines 2, but in fact, as one player action, it's your problem.
Of course the game is not perfect, in technical terms, the total out, the animation runs gg really depressing. Nevertheless, it is very cinematic, atmospheric with a delightful and lively dialogues Ala alpha protocol, the storyline is intriguing.

K
Konstantin335 22.09.19

Yeah, PG gaming experience is better not to read. I trust the fun, and they are mostly positive. I personally do not particularly matter what in game animation or graphics, in terms of plot, and this is important. And the negative reviews are mostly on the technical side of the game.

S
Saulet Erboluly 22.09.19

Kigdom come much better. It played until I went on a vampire. Which is not bad of course but still not too cool to be surprised. Mediocre graphics, drop of fps, from deliveries even decline, there are none. Cheap project no matter how it is. Just felt so. But the game is good story. Who's talking about good voice acting? it's normal not worse or better than other projects. The music is good ambient life while you were running around the hotel looking for the garden. My little abilities. I do not know exactly what is missing . The atmosphere is not enough for sure

W
Werewolf1986 22.09.19

Liked the game, downloaded played 6 hours somewhere, buy all the same games about vampires a little, and this game showed their good side, and bugs, etc. Fix patches. And good AI, managed to die once already edokov 50 climbed the wrong step:) and killed one citizen:( not needed ahead of the locomotive to climb on the seats:)

A
Aligator182 22.09.19

While a bit played, but this game is not 2K, it is possible to buy at a discount later. From the shoals, which is very striking, this kind of dialogue(staging), the wretched of vedimak-like fighting, the difficulty of acting out of a pacifist, peaceful action experience give really minuscule. and to play the monster does not want, at least I found characters I would not mind to kill, I understand that this will potentially cause problems, for example the hospital has only one nurse and a Negro, I would not mind to kill, but the Negro huckster, and the nurse just need the hospital. On the technical side too, there are problems, rare drawdown, the bad and the animation in movement and combat, they are some kind of torn-that is, not smooth like in the Witcher where the fight will be taken almost completely. Also hate the lack of rapid movement, lack of freedom to persist when you want, spawn enemies after death. Now.

W
Wlados3d 22.09.19

Game curve and oblique but catchy that you Willy-nilly begin to figure out in my head who to keep and who to eat then quietly. Or save someone, and he think he will be healthy and you'll eat it. In short, it is quite interesting to find a balance between weak pacifist and all-powerful killer. Buy for 2K wouldn't, but worth a try.

L
Lesha177777 22.09.19

I'm sorry but this shit, I once played, I went the game, deleted, read the reviews and decided to reinstall, well, and began to try, duck here, boevka figs with him, but there was tacos

N
Nemezis 22.09.19

Honestly, RPGs this game only hurts. Then the juice is touted by the developers of the system citizens. It is interesting talking with them and unravel their relationship. Open world only hurts because it greatly dilutes the immersion. This game had to do duty as a life of the IP is Strange.

Worth the wait not so bad. Had a bit of protocolsa. Reminds of the Witcher 3, but with separately controlled hands in the DS. Came to the bulls, twice as strong as me, and fights with direct hands it is that allows you to fill them, despite the low level of the hero. Pumped followed by the number to stanich for a bite, a bite, to drink a lot of blood, and voila, the bleeding never ends all stoop with blood magic.

K
Komprende 22.09.19

1. ONLY ONE AUTO SAVE - completely took away the ability to change the choice in any moment, and often there are cases when you botch a hint incorrectly answering subsequent choice
2. Annoying that the all-powerful vampire and then can't get to some locations because the DOOR is CLOSED, and a closed door can be anywhere in the factory, stupid on the street grid and to the roof to fly any way, some chopped OpenWorld
3. Oak fights with 3 attacks and evasion, there's more abilities but there does not clear up without blood, and have to fight constantly
4. Most of the dialogues with the townspeople is empty chatter, you know their story, their history and secrets, but it leads nowhere, sometimes it seems that St will for example any a couple of together or trying two people, but no, you just ask them questions and remain just an observer of events, in short dialogues with citizens, it's some interactive notes/letters, which in other games can just be ignored, and then sometimes this could be all the same quest so going back and forth from one NPC to another, with new prompts, but they can fly. Cool of course is that the city goes so much name characters, but most often they are stupidly wasting your time.
5. Stealth is not delivered, so I have to constantly kill, I think many had hoped to play a vampire on the rat diet, but there was something here.

m
mDie2013 22.09.19

Stressful to be a peaceful vampire. Too not just pumping, in contrast to that, if all hewing right and left. Well, history's a bit rough.