3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DevilorGame 22.09.19 12:05 pm

Impressions of the game (Vampyr)

Me too, the game has gone. Do you like it?
121 Comments
Sort by:
T
The steep 22.09.19

Yes, this game is not very good. It has a unique premise, but the gameplay lacks in many areas. Especially worth the wait.

A
Aulendile 22.09.19

Good game... But still strange boneless ratings in the beginning. Probably a bunch Waterski kids wanted to bring death and horror, and brought a stool to the hand, because the brain is not enough. So upset.

A
AkimA5458755 22.09.19

Good Game,but let's be realistic,for 2K does not pull!!!

N
Nhilium 22.09.19

For $ 600 can be a neutral attitude. And so... consider the game as just another game with trash-pipeline by taking money from people. The fate of the game is to pull in a short term money through the advertising and go into the depths of darkness that no one no longer remembered.

t
tyman21 22.09.19

Good game I liked it. This kind of universe of Sherlock, where Watson was grisol a vampire. The game is not bad on my, so to say, the computer (at the minimum salary, respectively). But I have a few comments. The gameplay is normal, who mentioned he didn't know how people with clave-mouse play, so I say fine, the keys are under him and went to put the heat.
1) Stealth. We are a vampire. Beach night for the people, every creature tries before nightfall to hide from night of knights bring death from the shadows..... But in the game in addition to doubtful sang nothing. The same Great Thief Garrett from the Thief games, more like a vampire than the vampires in this game (only stealth).
2) about the movement. We can run teleport, but to jump the vampire is not able. Another thing I did not like is the system of teleport. The enemy skill on a certain ledge even dodging sufficiently as tepaske, and to choose where you want teleport impossible.
3) About the maps Yes AI will not write, read above.
Another drawback I think Stun. The vampire, crouching in the shadows to the back of the victim cannot use blood to quietly seize the enemy figure with the magic, he is a doctor, was in the war, he did not know how to handle different kinds of weapons???Or then it was not a trivial blow with a stick on the head had not yet been invented? This stun would be even better if he is in front of every use of pre-Toot the horn,the effect would be the same.

G
Gellitron1 22.09.19

not playing and playing and I don't expect I'll be afraid of any vampires. And so full of energy vampires.

S
StarMix 22.09.19

The setting of the game personally I cling(a little orange box even recalled). The rest is just hard, clumsy everything! a dead world, terrible in fact, the animation movement, interaction with the world in General with objects and enemies, optimization. Very bad with it. There's even someone compare it to Witcher 3 considering that all the quests are completed, the world is dead... well, in General, can be like any other game where the end of quests and tasks, the world becomes just a background. And a very bad comparison of this game with the Witcher.

V
Volodya-Psih 22.09.19

Good game, atmospheric, the plot tightens and the dialogue well done, someone is talking about optimization, I set everything on ultra and everything went perfectly no lags no (expected drawdowns) update the hardware and then set the games in 2018, by the way the graphics are also excellent, great all painted.
PS Finally released a normal game from 3rd-person perspective, zadolbali these games with isometric camera Ala Diablo

J
JEKABRAZZ 22.09.19

Cool igrulya. Addictive much direct, have been at it from early morning until late evening.

-
- DILOR- 22.09.19

The best game about vampires - was is and always will be Legacy of Kain .
Spoiler

R
Ruslan16rus 22.09.19

So like anything, I'm not a fan of stealth((

H
Hitrii 22.09.19

My impressions of the game ended at the stage of search of the blackmailer, when I'm going into the tent to vampyre spent with her dialogue and she stood in front of me blocking the exit.
And as to jump our Amur not know how, then get out of the insidious trap is impossible. And granary normal, the fight will be boring,the stealth is not as a fact, spawn a lot annoying, the AI bots when you're just a meter away to kill one enemy, and the second does not see - striking.
In General, I'll wait for Palchikov. Can gash any corrections.

U
U1traMagnum 22.09.19

Played 8 hours , hmm how to say this gently and not to offend fans of this game!! Okay the game sucks but there's sort of norms draws on a 4-ku but realized generally boring and nerdy and passing help Tom kill cure eat a pancake is just awful , darksiders 1 and the more interesting the game is older than this !! I really think that this game will be the best ? Its like the drunk did , and in fact it is generally like fighting a drunk and a machete and stakes ?? Are you serious ? This game is not serious , moved in 2005 , so this year the rules of the games were but this game looks ancient too especially the combat system and the plot , well and city certainly aren't boring run on it radhadesh nonsense , running around a boring town , so would like something that vamperotica and not only the bites of a vampire , there's only this, and recalls that he was a vampire , 1 e that the vampire should be a force moving through doors for example resotone why haven't you done it ? Useful feature played Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 that there really is a vampire , and then some dude with the teeth and arms number and a machete , imaginations you have !! The worst game this year, I think so !!

S
Sergey Ustyuzhanin 22.09.19

passed the game , the game really isn't for everyone , the plot is made crooked , the idea is we have to sympathize with the characters and they must be an interesting story but this was not the first maybe 2 hours and would like that to study them but then with the advent of hypnosis for it is lost all interest, and they for me personally steel mobile food that I used to levels and I was not sorry for them at all , and how hypnosis works I do not completely understand the level I would be 42 and in the story I was at the end of a hypnosis only to the fourth level developed .
The difficulty and enemies here on the girls head jamb of the game , the enemies are monotonous ,leaders little remembered only
Spoilerset gg
well, the very complexity it isina if the pump claws to the maximum and any obliku against the vampires , the difficulty will not be any obika and you either hilesi yourself 20-25 per cent, or will cause some outer damage abilly from the vampires and finish off the claws and all , will be false only if you find the enemy 10 levels above you on like no one I ever met except the final boss , and the ending seems envy for only 2 NPCs , but it's boring

P
Phantom2014 22.09.19

The game was extremely country. On the one hand the gloomy atmosphere of London, which looks good , but on the other hand bad storytelling and disgusting mechanics of fighting . The game disappointed because after about thirty minutes .

D
Dream77 22.09.19

After reading the reviews for the game don't understand people who hatet the game for absolutely absurd things.
Point by point:
1. Graphics.
Yes it does not look like a breakthrough but it is not bad, many criticized the animation, she wasn't alive but not understand something which was in Andromeda at the time of release. The overall picture looks nice, but sometimes monotonous, but to find a beautiful place it is currently possible, thanks to the designers assume the same West End looks very nice, all these streets are rich in mansions, they look lovely. The game can give a beautiful frame not even medium-high in 1080p, better can not afford, the hardware does not allow. Also the graphics pull a lot of details scattered everywhere in order to please the eye.
2. Gameplay.
Everything is not clear, and I think that this paragraph most of all the minuses of the game. We have 4 major areas of London, each with another 1-3 additional locations, the ability to speak with each of nephisim in the game, sleshernoy boevku and the need to monitor areas.
Open world the game is not particularly big and it can be quite fast to run, BUT, because of the requirement to monitor the condition of the areas, because in the game the inhabitants get sick and you need to treat them in order to maintain the area in good condition, you have to run a lot, a lot, this is a huge minus and that is why you get bored. This problem can be easily solved by adding in game fast travel and all.
NPCs, we have a system where you can talk to anyone, but everyone has their secrets and to open them you need to look for clues from conversations with these napisem, dialogue with others, finding notes and overhearing conversations. In the result, we have the dialogue wheel in which YOU just say that here at this NPC you can ask something else, but not like in other RPGs, then you know just how much you can learn. NPCs give quests, they're sometimes boring, and the frame is all one and the same, go get, go fetch, but it suffers every non-linear RPG in an open world, the same Witcher, TES, KKD. But there are interesting, but in many RPGs you for playing remember 5-10 additional quests, the rest are forgotten. The NPCs themselves are mostly interesting, but it's a matter of taste, but I feel 4/5 have a right to exist.
The combat system, we have the kick, dash, 5 abilities, the ability to stun and bite their victims. The whole thing is tied to stamina and mana (blood). It is not bad, those who criticize her probably forgot about the DS, the Witcher and other RPGs with sleshernoy combat system. It is moderately responsive, not as much as you'd like, after the use of abilities could quickly return control to the player, in General, about her have nothing to say not good not bad, I like love, because it allows you to kill LVL 1 mobs high LVL. Although I would like that skill the fall, invisibility, and shield would be brought as a direct part of the combat system and not indirect in the form of abilities. Weapons, another minus, game I good character, I had very little weapons, a good and less, it is not balanced, i.e. one-handed axe with a very slow animation has almost the same damage as the fastest weapon in the game. In the end, the whole game ran to the tree and stake, later replacing the saw for the sword. Firearms due to ammunition shortage is not usable with the exception of one shotgun on bosses. And the design and overall diversity is limping badly.
3. The World/Lore/Story/Content
We have world-renowned doctors from wealthy strata of the population who went to war and return in the epidemic of the Spanish flu in London was turned into a vampire, waking up in the pit for corpses in a fit of thirst and hunger, bites and kills his sister. Nichrome not understand running away from vampire hunters, meets a local doctor in Central hospital and gets there a doctor in the night shift. Our task is to understand the essence, who we are, what's going on where on the streets the mutants, the vampires and what to do with all this.
The world was created with love for those who love to dig in any different, in the lives of people, what is happening, read the notes and diaries. It's full of different stories, sometimes sad, sometimes hilarious. The system itself is the game where you have the choice to be patient and not to kill anyone but to be weaker or to eat all in a row and not be killing death machine to build on this, the game strongly pushes you to devour the character and gain precious experience, additional, sometimes unique loot, but at the same time giving all the characters their history, making them alive and not just puppets for the experience, we are faced with a moral dilemma to eat if that nurse that started an underground clinic where free treatment of all who have no money and find the whole area to death from disease for a large number of experience and loot, or to restrain himself and continue to noble ... from mobs. The Central plot is full of twists and keeps you playing from beginning to end. The world itself is sparsely filled, outside of the safe zones you will meet several NPCs which must be saved, and only +-6 types of human enemies and +-8 types of vampires, which is very small. But the bosses quite a lot, but almost all of them are not remembered. It turns out we get something that developers simply do not have enough skills to fill a quarter of the game interesting and diverse.

In the end we get a good game that is fun to go with a rare setting. A whole stream of shit makes me think that a large part of the population simply snickering, all that comes out now is compared to the Witcher 3, but more something that is long gone compared to the Witcher 3, really? CD Projekt RED took us 8 years to create a game like the Witcher 3, everyone forgot the first part of shoals, the shoals of the second part and throw all that shit out and not like the Witcher. The game is a social RPG, keyword RPG, you would here that in the world to dive, just want corridor to run the game looking at juicy, full action picture, you road in shooters, what are you doing in this game? Of the minuses I will allocate perhaps a lot of bustle, absence of visible changes because of your actions and the price tag for Russia .
Vampyr will give you an interesting story, if you came for her, the game for you.

l
laservic 22.09.19

Played Repack from Hatab.The game is about closed doors and stupid character that it cannot not open hack.The game is full of HS until she!

N
NoneOne2010 22.09.19

Who compares the Witcher 1-2, the Witcher 1 is much better of the foliage, and the Witcher 2 is simply not finished until the end. 3 masterpiece no matter how you want to face it.

D
DEDGAMER 22.09.19

I think it needs to be played with the Trainer ,which it is,so it's easier and faster to pass,but it is unnecessary dialogues get.

A
Anyanyan 22.09.19

Expensive, and animations are far better made but overall good game, just good.