3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DevilorGame 22.09.19 12:05 pm

Impressions of the game (Vampyr)

Me too, the game has gone. Do you like it?
121 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyraX 22.09.19

My formula game
80% of dialogues
10% of fights and battles
10% to move around the city

S
Spartacus1971 22.09.19

I really liked the game,something new,London times of Jack the Ripper,I hope for a part 2.

e
en3rgizer 22.09.19

passed, citizens did not bite, and that's what I say:
Pluses of the game is well detailed world as a whole is very atmospheric, good sound, good dialogues, interesting to observe the fate of the NPC, the main story is also quite intriguing. The fight will be standard Dodge attack
As for the rest, the game is a complete fail, absolutely stupid system of increasing the level and the infinite respawn of enemies, in addition to the dialogue the essence of the game boils down to running around the same places and sweep the same enemies, which is annoying and stupid as a Sprinter all run ( the player has absolutely no motivation them every time to kill all of experience for Clubroot do not give) the world is a corridor, the map is small, which makes running back and forth, and the level of enemies can grow as you get closer to the goal, and it may happen, which slew almost all, can't kill mobs at the end, have to do night after which all the enemies respawn again, it's so so annoying mechanics, for example, found a citizen who had to be saved around it Ekon LVL 27 and I was 18, made the night for increase of ur, a city dweller type of killed, I understand that this type of realism, but the point of observing such mechanics in this game ? ( and to 27 LVL were the mobs lower level, which I beat quite easily). If you need to buy ammo, you have to run across the map to the dealer with ammo, again, through a crowd of IDENTICAL enemies. As completely moronic system skip conversations, phrases of NPC are on the queue, if you read and not listen to and read the phrase you need to wait until it will finish to start the next, if you press skip then you will break the whole speech of the character. Eat citizens need to either everyone or no one, because of the level of hypnosis that is available you can bite only citizens who give a bit of experience as to how much you need. Much of the increase in the power of the character it does not, more APA give better weapons.
Targeting is disgusting and uncomfortable, the camera too, sometimes behaving inappropriately, about optimize can not say anything, the Frisians did not notice, but the car rules, and the point of the game is clearly not huandoy, that draw distance is very frustrating. Ask for it as a full AAA crime. They have the testers were ? Developed themselves played at all in this ?

total 4/10

R
Reverrius 22.09.19

Game vampire – a rare visitor in the gaming industry. It is not surprising that any project in such setting causes a genuine interest in everyone who is somehow interested in or nostalgic for the iconic Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. That new vampire project by French Studio Dontnod Entertainment has caused some attention of the gaming community. But what happened in the end?

1918. London. On the streets raging flu. The main character – Dr. Jonathan reed and part of a new vampire. He doesn't know who turned him and how to curb her blood lust (and whether to do it at all?). It is finding the answers to the main questions we will do throughout the game.

From the point of view of mechanics we have before us an action-RPG from a third person, and reminiscent of other RPG releases of the publisher Focus Home Interactive. To the extent budget with crooked combat, but is able to find its niche. Night London in the game turned out to be pretty atmospheric, despite the General monotony of locations (dark streets, sewers, warehouses, factories).

The game is open, but is divided into areas, each of which live their NPC – in some areas from not to get. As a vampire, we can drink each local character, but the worse will be the case in the area, the faster it will plunge into chaos and become full of strong hostile monsters. Role-playing game system designed so that the substantial experience we get only "embraced" characters, and the more we find out about them before the meal – the more experience points you get. The system itself is interesting, especially if we initially do not set a goal to play a bloodthirsty vampire maniac. As for skills, their bit – some active combat vampire abilities, defensive skills, three of strong supernatural abilities with a long "recharge" and a different kind of passive increase to health, stamina, blood, damage when they bite in combat, etc. by the Way, is the game and the skill of hypnosis is needed to get NPC from prying eyes and to sink his fangs in the neck (open drink of civilian characters in the game impossible), or to convince someone during a conversation. Swinging it is, however, automatically as you progress through the chapters of the story.

In important plot points will be the choice associated with the pillar area (a key character in it), which can significantly affect the condition of the area and the characters living in it. Personally, I was biting his elbows, as the local rocks, after one of them. The final story may be different, too.

However, despite atmospheric London, interesting mechanics and some "dilemna" election, I still cannot recommend this game. And it's not in the budget, of the monotony of locations and inferiority suit. The game lacks more plot fuse, interesting secondary quests, more alive and interactive game world. By the way, the game has annoying enemies respawn, and the number of local "vampire hunters" surpasses all decent and indecent norms – they do not cause anything but irritation. Dialogues with the usual NPC's too sketchy: we're talking about London, area of residence, or ask personal questions. And the idea with the drugs that you can craft and carry a sick person after another passing night, the characters interesting only at first, get bored and not brings nothing but monotony to the game.

By the way, the developers raised in Vampyr acute contemporary social issues of Western society is the topic of illegal immigrants, and homophobia, and sexism. How it happened organically within the setting? Hard to say, but the player obviously promotes "what is wrong and intolerant London was in 1918".

And Yes, Vampyr is not a cure for nostalgia for Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines, the cult vampire game 2004 she is very, very far away.

Summary: play as "above average", which may be palatable to those who are hungry for fresh blood in a vampire setting.

6/10

C
CyborgDeniz 22.09.19

gargarot
masquerade wasn't so tough. Your rating of this game is worth 5 to give a maximum. But people like it , judging by the ratings.

a
amorphyc 22.09.19

Friends who, like me, not like recoilless" the system of game saves? What does the app automatically makes a save after a short period of time?

O
Olly-alpha 22.09.19

I will say briefly: I liked the game.
Yes, buggy. Not in terms of released sooner than it would be worth but may not have gained the skills for projects of such level.
Yes, a lot of stocks - spawny ugly, crooked-illogical construction dialogues (but this is a game with an extensive dialogue system sin), it is unfair scoring, strange decisions with pumping during sleep, while half of NPC dies, and the other half gets sick. (I exaggerate, of course)
Yes, bezucha boevka. Boring you? To me, it's boring, not shown. You can pump up a skill to the second half of the game, using everything, to build combos. Nice, bloody as hell impressive. And then, before the final pumping humanly and invest in what proved to be the most effective. I did as he battles bored is not allowed, the final boss of the special difficulties did not cause.
But. That freaked is absolutely stupid targeting system and the wobbly camera, which the same Claws sometimes just spent nowhere. What brought down the Streif and lost orientation in space. Overall, however, I'm not a fan of laserskog the suit, there is a particularly large claims do not have.
Yes, in General, lame game balance. It is evident that it sucked... sorry, stretched as best he could and drew for all that is possible and what is not.

And with all this, I liked the game. It is incredibly atmospheric, very beautiful. Monochromatic, repetitive - but still a no-no and froze my reed to admire the scenery and wait for the player to make screenshots.
The game has a good plot with interesting twists. At first, purely the classics go, but the farther into the forest, the angrier Scully.
The game motivates to research resources, infection, weight in gold. Money is really not enough sometimes - whoa! These guys managed to do that yet no one seems to have failed. I finally sold everything only to save up another five pieces of aluminium to upgrade the shotgun. Usually by the finale in the games don't know where to put the loot. Here.
Opportunities to play the good doctor or an evil vampire, Yes please. In all its glory.
With graphics more than fine - and who writes about grafon five years ago, it seems, haven't run games from five years ago.
Well, in General... Addictive. Perhaps it's really not for everybody, but I'm not a fan of vampires. I don't like slashers. I don't like the uniformity and the monotony, but the game sucked me in almost immediately and the finals wouldn't let go.
It is seen that developed had tried. Not held in some places, sometimes Vice versa too, but not that much, because, after all, tried - and they did. For the first time (and they have a first time) very bad happened. I really hope a second part, and this has definitely pereproydu.
And - oops. Briefly failed.

V
Vikingers 22.09.19

Tried to play this miserable semblance of the masquerade but but could not. Since the game is very boring, a lot of unnecessary water, the plot is too broad, basically read read and again read and listen to boring conversations, removed and demolished the fuck.

v
vstorspb 22.09.19

It's been a few months since you played the game, all overcooked and my verdict is unequivocal - liked. A good story (and this is important for me), decent gameplay mechanics (Dark Souls is not played, I can not compare, but I went), stylized graphics (as - I liked it, not photorealistic, and everything, namely, stylized, again, I went). A very decent game, worth the money. 4/5 firmly.

p
pump_plus 22.09.19

I don't have as much time to play this boring. All so sad and pathetic to 2018. Anyway vampires are not my

M
MLShadow 22.09.19

Well, the game is very tedious and lengthy, and not in terms of plot, but the fact that there are all these areas with NPCs and every need to talk, as if playing for a psychologist, not a surgeon, after the first area it becomes a chore and simply do not care about the residents and their fates, though they are spelled out, but it's not what we expect from the game. Music is a little dilutes the sadness, though, and carries the same attitude, but it is really heard, unlike other games where it is almost part of the background noise. Boevka neotraditional, crooked management, the character constantly gets stuck everywhere, pressing buttons works since there is a pause between the action and in the end it all comes down to level. Another important factor is the collection of resources... out of a dumpster, you can polotti all the trash cans in the city having collected a truckload of bottles and other garbage, it's just a simulator of a vampire-hobo with a shotgun, and run out of the lockers in the hospital does not affect the health of patients and the region as a whole, though there are whole cellar of drugs. Mobs with scripted napravam which works even if you stand 2 meters away, the same is true about some of the attacks of the bosses, the logic of the enemies, healthy vampires-thugs Steelcase and submitted without resistance, with a view of Hilo and the vampires quietly hang themselves all sorts of bloody shields under a hail of blows, and then meet the attack even without stirring. The plot is trite and boring, no discovery shall not be. The vampires here are a cross between science and religion, at least something is explained from a scientific point of view, but many things are religious in nature, a sequel could explain more but no need, the game is bland and forgettable even before the moment when I press button exit.

P. S. the game has absolutely nothing to do with Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines in addition to themes it loses on all parameters, so that even close to compare makes no sense.

T
Taurin78 22.09.19

Interesting !!!Unusual!Was established, since last year on the PC. all no how to get it could not )))Yesterday I thought for a couple minutes to play.....Stuck hours to three nights)))great game!!!!

X
Xionus 22.09.19

I still only reached the West End and haven't been in the club Askalon, but I can say that I play for fun, for show. Kill that vampire pacifist play on hard and very hard if you are not a fan of melee and not a fan of Dark souls (this game is not to my taste) - pumped at the normal impossible, after each of the sleep areas are filled with enemies for 8-12 levels higher than you. Normal no saves, after the destruction of the save is overwritten with the restoration of the enemies killed, it's all a mockery, forced to manually do backups, because here we go again blame everyone is already filled up - the lesson of little interest. Long-range combat, is very crookedly implemented, exhaust for devilishly long recovery ability, what it is to wait three or four times in 100 seconds to kill any vampire at level 30? The decor and atmosphere for everybody, of course, but all of this has been in the game in 2012, where it was nice to run and climb in the role of Corvo Attano and rats were available, and the epidemic and the infected, but the game is absolutely not strained. And when you're killed for any strong enemy, they only give +3 experience, it's ridiculous. Parts to upgrade, no one to buy, did not understand, they fall with someone? None of the seller still have not seen a great handle or a great trigger, everything was picked up somewhere by himself. In General, a C on a five-point scale, too much headache from this game. This is despite the fact that I'm not so demanding boevka and graphics as some aesthetes :)

M
Mandalorian 22.09.19

as for me the ridiculous level........liked much more than many games in the last couple three years....although there are some shoals......

P
PandaGo 22.09.19

Liked the game from the first minute and still not disappointed ( something in the atmosphere and on the chart like dishonored which I also like),it wants to go and pass the assessment but put 7/10 because it has some modified moments , but still tell me what game doesn't? :) and now I will describe something that is not like me : 1 . Is that artificially increased the time for completion ie forced to run around town without any traffic or teleport in previously known lokam though, but not gonna lie I will say that at times run around like that more at this point because it is annoying that in some places on the job, the door closed like a lattice or wood thereby forcing them to spend the time to crawl this moment to forgive is not obtained then me an hour less you play but it's OK than to spend this hour just a senseless walking in location 2. Is that of the peaceful vampire fuck play( I heard that the game has 2 endings and one of them good ) but because of the stupid pumping have as citizens would not like myself so get the good ending is unrealistic for me 3. The physics with the items the only thing that you need to destroy the barrels on the street and everything , in short, like decor stupidly jotted down a little but I wanted realism ,4 .The camera in the game, when boevka very evident , your enemy dodges and while will unfold itself more and bream extra time to smack only salvation from this is in the game to give more damage which is not Gud because it is written about this mandatory pumping , well, this, like all those who write deleted after found themselves on the shoals of the game want to find a perfect to smear her :D

d
dilat 04.10.20

Boring. Chatter simulator

M
Marongo 04.10.20

NightHawkreal
I didn't eat anyone, only Dorothy Crane killed her, because she turned into a rock.

N
NightHawkreal 04.10.20

Marongo
That's why the final boss is weak.

M
Marongo 04.10.20

NightHawkreal
There for each killed a lot of experience give, so you can safely pump up to the 50 level, which will be about in this case the final boss. Another thing is that the balance is not quite observed, and your weapons skills (especially the first) are not so disastrous for him will be (watched the video), long will have to endure.

s
saa0891 03.01.22

I downloaded the repack for a very long time, but there was no time to try it, and my hands did not reach, and then they began to distribute it in the EGS, in the end I immediately installed it and decided to try it.

Although I really love games about vampires (there are more than that there are catastrophically few of them) and this is always a very interesting and unusual setting, mechanics, but the game didn’t work for me at all, it’s too boring and monotonous in all aspects, starting from a variety of enemies and bosses and ending with mechanics and the passage of quests.

There are very few abilities, there is essentially no stealth (this is one of the biggest drawbacks of the game), because this is exactly the mechanic that could greatly diversify the game and which is inherent in vampires, diversify the passage of various quests, starting from what could be in someone infiltrate, subjugate the mind, into the flesh to the point that you can simply bite the NPC (without killing, there is generally no concept of some kind of development and interaction after an NPC bite) and turn him into your assistant, etc., there is no way to come up with a bunch of unique elements limited, and thus pass through stealth, instead, all this was simply cut off, even in the same Skyrim, vampires are played at times more interesting, although this is not the main gameplay element, right there it is the main one and it is implemented very sadly,at the same time, in one of the first notes, we find a description of how the sun wags on the vampire, and not implementing this element in the game is another confirmation that the developers approached the creation of a game for a dump.

The combat is primitive and dull, all this again rests on a small number of skills, there are no finishing moves with tearing off limbs, remember the same BloodRayne series, there you could chop enemies with cubes into a small vinaigrette, I'm not saying that the external environment was used as much as possible there.

Again, it was very much killed by the fact that the pumping is tied to the murder of NPCs, for me this is a very big drawback of the game. the pacifist here will be very uncomfortable to go through, why it was done, I don't understand if this had an impact on the plot and further quests (and not just the ending), as in the same Arcane games, this would be more interesting, and in general the concept is dumb cure NPCs in order to kill them later and get more experience.

And in general, the variety in the game is catastrophically small, compared with the theme of the Arcane games, it is a sad sight, played for several hours and deleted it, it's a pity of course I was hoping to see a cool game about vampires.
As it is generally sad with games about vampires, with the development of Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 are also very serious problems.

The Arcana would make a very cool game in a vampire setting, although after Deathloop I'm not so sure anymore.