3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 13.02.20 03:14 pm

How to speed up download locations (Fallout 4)

For rapid movement to another location can take up to 30 seconds. Through the door (to enter building) - up to 15 sec.
Powerful PC, the game loaded not strongly. Anyone have any ideas on this issue ?
219 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 13.02.20

10-15 min games 5700 RAM, half an hour will be 7-8GB.

v
vftor 13.02.20

Beirut
10-15 min games 5700 RAM, half an hour will be 7-8GB.
Is your game something not normal. In task Manager I see that my memory is not increased.
And you have a distribution (repak) ?

C
CRASHBULLET 13.02.20

SonyK.
Well, I for example CoH is not launched, swearing on memory pressure, a few 1C games.

E
EVgEN2 13.02.20

The people that you are soared, the theme of twisted. It is a feature of this engine, with its huge texture sizes. Can be corrected in 2 ways:
1. Engine optimization (loading of textures), i.e. patches
2. Installing games on SSD
After 5 years will fly before the same people cried that long to boot, but now it claims to Fallout 3 no.

P
Pelmen dobra 13.02.20

I probably have grown fat on a few lbs. While we wait for load locations - eat.

v
vftor 13.02.20

EVgEN2
I have installed on the SSD, but still long. Slightly reduced by disabling all autosaves and use the F5 - quick save. And optimization of the engine, I think, will not. It is a troublesome thing.

A
Andrey Bergen 13.02.20

people pliz tell me what section to go to find out the name of the game looking for it a long time already and in what section to go to the guys to ask does neniu

s
saa0891 13.02.20

Long can be loaded if the axis is already long,and of course it is crap,I have been more than three years worth (all hands do not reach to reinstall,and games and a lot of mods installed in that play,it is a pity to delete) when first time load the save game for a really long time,but subsequent loading locations and saves like nothing.

s
saa0891 13.02.20

Andrew Bergen

Yes, you create the theme on the home and all.

v
vftor 13.02.20

saa0891
Yah, the axis is not being, but if heavily soiled, then of course.
What to create a theme. Already figured out, still no one will not solve anything.

s
saa0891 13.02.20

vftor

Axis here and compare how the games are loaded when you put the axle,and when it costs you 2-3 years,even desktop and the program loaded longer.

E
EVgEN2 13.02.20

Andrew Bergen
At the top of the magnifier is drawn, a search there and punch it in the title.

v
vftor 13.02.20

saa0891
I've never noticed. I have 3 computers and each with several HDD and SSD independent systems (switch on power supply and distributed as intended and the games) and some work for about 7 years now without any problems. Regularly clean dust and make cleaning of the files and registry each time you exit Windows, and also we see the emergence of unnecessary and suspicious files. If on HDD, it is necessary to defragment.
Recently, the viruses were intentionally herded into the distributions of games, and in the course of the game corocita Windows. For this I have independent verification of Winchester.

s
saa0891 13.02.20

vftor

As if you did not attend and was not cleaned by the cleaners,if you install a lot of games and programs,and then they are removed and again put in a new axle you still eventually clogged with all kinds of rubbish and fermented,and naturally starts to slow you down.

That's how you have games and prog,so that would be a bit imagined.
Spoiler

You can use a couple of prog and put just a few games,it won't be so noticeable and the axle will take longer to run without performance degradation,but I personally very much placed and removed,although the example again on the same laptop,I don't put so much,except that many games still eventually starts slowly to work.

v
vftor 13.02.20

saa0891
I see you're a fan of Stalker. So this is what all Stalkers do you have ?

s
saa0891 13.02.20

vftor

It's mostly fashion.

v
vftor 13.02.20

saa0891
Wow !!! I have all different. On disk Shooting (RPG, Shooter) are just 5 of the most interesting, replayable games. By the way STALKER, I did not like due to the lack of freedom. And any linear game, installed it, went through and deleted.
On Race (another HDD with your system) has more, but the most interesting.

s
saa0891 13.02.20

vftor

I don't usually delete games that I play,it's an old screen,now I have a lot of other games and those that on the screen a removed but like STALKER,Skyrim,Fallout (some strategy and RPG) I did not delete because there is a lot of mods,and I play these games very often,of course when I have time.

I have the complete removal of games only occurs when I reinstall the axle,which is usually 2-3 years,although it is now seven for almost 4 years,it's no time at the hands do not reach to rearrange.
Seven is generally a very stable axis and can sit for quite a long time and it is not buggy and no crashes,same XP much before dying,and often had problems and savioni.

v
vftor 13.02.20

saa0891
You have on your desktop a complete nightmare of shortcuts, you can get confused. And what is there in Stalker to beat, well hung, well, shoot. Similarly, the Fallout and Skyrim. All bored. I generally always do not play by the script developers. I have other motives. So Fallout 4 played a kind of sanitation, destroying all evil, and now forward facing fashion.
About XP and 7. I have XP for older (until 2005) games, but on the other computer, music, technology, etc. Is already more than 7 years.

s
saa0891 13.02.20

vftor

And what is there in Stalker to beat, well, porodil, well, shoot. Similarly, the Fallout and Skyrim. All bored.

Given that these games kept coming out a lot of interesting mods,that is not boring,some just radically change the gameplay and balance and you're playing a completely new game,another thing that I don't have much time for that to play,it is possible some to try out.
For example in Skyrim began to pass for a pure vampire,there is a wonderful mod made a bunch of new features and a completely new gameplay,roleplaying,but again, given that I'm stuck in Foul 4 don't even know when I can return to Skyrim.

I have XP for older (until 2005) games, but on the other computer, music, technology, etc. Is already more than 7 years.

If you set so much as I have,would hardly have XP you would still be alive.