3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 14.02.20 01:05 pm

Art (Class of SPG) (World of Tanks)

What do you think of her? She got you too?

By the way, who knows where the arts tower? This is the most poorly armored place, but where is it? Stupid to shoot a gun?

Where the sides of the C-51? It's a continuous caterpillar!
294 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fiveseven 14.02.20

In principle, looking where to play, and of course tired when you cover, on the other side of the map beating. Although since I've been playing on Arte and reached the Hummel I somehow menie aggressive to artam relate.
The tower they have it open cabin or something like that.
Yes-51 brutal thing damage with a standard 950 and 1850 with the top gun. Hell knows where's the Board?

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

Interestingly, the SU-14 203 cannon characteristics change slightly the reload time 45 and 35 seconds + the spread and speed of information better. But that was before wipe 4 patch as it is now XS.
Oh, I remember how butchered is-7 with three shots...)))

F
Fiveseven 14.02.20

Yeah, and right now, to kill the is-7 from the su-14 have the shells for 7 to release. Remember the enemy has only one mouth, and we have 7 people and his corner clamped so the only one who inflict significant damage to only the su-14.

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

If I didn't know how hard to hit a moving target - also would consider art cheaters :)
I remember once admired how Arte managed to get me through a little groove in the rock on Karelia...

W
Windofchange 14.02.20

Uh, what is Art?)))

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

Artillery. A class like this in the game.

W
Windofchange 14.02.20

Ahh, I see, thank you.

Whoa, FL Art SAU and PT-ACS?

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

Art is ACS. Tank Destroyers are not art.

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

art is nice, but in combat with all sorts of IP of sense from it a little
Loool. What makes you think so?)))

Even bruiser consistently breaks the is-3! I once rocked the Germans did not go to the sandbox, and what was my surprise!))
____
Oh, you have a SU-26. So: you don't have to hunt for IP. Shoot in medium light and the other not above level 5. Kusek're just so wet. And then pumped to the SU-8 and can go even on the mouse!

F
Filonline 14.02.20

The heat - melee (C) (XS who said)
In urban slums is hard , but not impossible.
PS he rocked Soviet art
I stay away from art on the distance and proximity at the same time.
ZYYY If you slabyh tanks don't try cruzat around the art you submit him in no time , and he can hit you between the tower and the housing , and then Mamma MIA.Or , if there is own - to bring down you a caterpillar , and then the same Mamma MIA

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

I stay away from art on the distance and proximity at the same time.
ZYYY If you slabyh tanks don't try cruzat around the art you submit him in no time , and he can hit you between the tower and the housing , and then Mamma MIA.Or , if there is own - to bring down you a caterpillar , and then the same Mamma MIA

It depends on the situation. To get the tank going sideways relative to the arts it is 75% can not. and he can hit you between the tower and the hull - it all smacks of polonium in large doses.

X
Xxx_DiGiTaL_xxX 14.02.20

Artileriyu melee cheat, you can hit her in the side, so she didn't move, and then shoot at point blank range.

F
Fiveseven 14.02.20

So it is possible to fool not only artillery but also PTSU and even light tanks unless you get on them.

X
Xxx_DiGiTaL_xxX 14.02.20

Fiveseven

not all light tanks like MS-1 small, there are light tanks with a good name, easy not aburish, tembolee they are quick and easy smouts

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

That's why art always needs someone defit. And this is best done PT and LT.

T
T0MAHAWK 14.02.20

reached sturmpanzer II, the first battle shot down 2 tanks-I'm happy :D

M
Morgoth Bauglir 14.02.20

1 the commandment of artillery - Creek Kreuth arts! in chat
2 sit in the bushes and often look at the map
3 when changing the position of the driven PT
4.In Malinovka early look at poles, trees fences(well they fall and slows the arts) and the burning of 3 m beyond the pole
5. better to hide in the side of rush
6. hover right on the square in front of the Firefly and brake if their range is not enough

PS Criticize!

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

4. in the cities at the beginning look at the posts(well they fall) and all 3 m's next post
This is nonsense. When moving a tank is seen to get very difficult when it is not visible - almost impossible.

A
Alexsis72 14.02.20

Art is evil! Only play interfere! It's like СоDе the nubometov and campers. IMHO.

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

A little advice: don't underestimate art in the melee. Those who do, do not live long. Many artopsy especially playing in regular mode from a third party.