3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 14.02.20 01:05 pm

Art (Class of SPG) (World of Tanks)

What do you think of her? She got you too?

By the way, who knows where the arts tower? This is the most poorly armored place, but where is it? Stupid to shoot a gun?

Where the sides of the C-51? It's a continuous caterpillar!
294 Comments
Sort by:
M
Midfield 14.02.20

I have yet M37, I think: whether to spool her up to the M7 priest? And then I look at the wor-the damage the same as the M37. (Although its level M37 is a very good damage). Wor is it worth to download? Because I will get into more high-level fights with the same knockdown, and if I get the M37 sometimes in battles with is-3 etc..?

M
MC Kebab 14.02.20

Hachu Hummel.))))

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

Midfield
Question to swing/not to swing is not necessary. The question is - do you want to see the top of this thread and if I could survive torment the Priest.
I couldn't. Priest mega slash art.

M
Morgoth Bauglir 14.02.20

The patch was severe.
Before the patch the priest was tolerant. But the su-5 became even more unbearable.
Hum before the patch was super. Now the projectile flies for a long time, the accuracy is poor, moved by a caterpillar - sight on the entire screen. (Still 5K experience and suffering will end)
M41 have the same, only the projectile flies twice as fast.

M
Midfield 14.02.20

DiLouk

And I have no choice, do I still need to live up to the arts LVL 5 USA, you need credits on something to knock down. Although I do my M37 happy.

K
KRONOS113 14.02.20

And I your top hum before the patch sold.He had been a scythe,but now ride it was unreal.I have a friend who spent over 350 on hum fights after the patch I sold it.

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

Yeah, no wonder I preferred the Soviet arts. They are still fairly accurate and very profitable.

D
Dark knight Sparda 14.02.20

A little bit more and I СУ14!

b
bezdushnyy grindan 14.02.20

M41 after the patch do not like that dear, I'm so accustomed to it that I thought I'll leave anyway, but the patch as it is now..play it I don't know.. sold =(
I bought a M12 at the top better than lopatcheva M41, the same damage, but better accuracy and reload speed. many criticized her at par with Pinocchio and cold damage no, BUT if you look at the statistics, M12 no maleficia them, if not even better =)
by the way, now increasingly caught fighting without the art, that as be explains a lot, and if before everyone was afraid of the cold and Pinocchio, but now everything has shifted to the presence of a T54, a new Joker

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

fratellodon [the Dark knight Sparda]
And to me 5K is not enough to About.212 :)

D

DiLouk
You open it and let me ride him, I will unsubscribe about impressions?

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

Of course :)

M
Morgoth Bauglir 14.02.20

As I see it has already opened. Well?

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

Vot

D

Tomorrow gets to СУ14 ^^

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

Want the truth? New art - fake. Just made YR old and gave them new characteristics. And still, the Object 212 is much worse than a refrigerator until the last two patches!

K
Kazipuka 14.02.20

maybe I'm not the topic..but I like my little,ugly SU-18,against KV and the like in the sandbox???

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

Kaziputa
You're art may not be weak to spoil their mood.

N
Niellon 14.02.20

I've always liked Hum))

pix.PlayGround.ru

Still manevrenen all other art))

pix.PlayGround.ru

(pictures cut, what would the page not stretched)

D

pix.PlayGround.ru
In one battle I landed here that I su14 direct fire finished off the IS4 with 25% and T34-85 with a 10% shot...