3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 14.02.20 01:05 pm

Art (Class of SPG) (World of Tanks)

What do you think of her? She got you too?

By the way, who knows where the arts tower? This is the most poorly armored place, but where is it? Stupid to shoot a gun?

Where the sides of the C-51? It's a continuous caterpillar!
294 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark knight Sparda 14.02.20

In combat the SU-5 can be easily 500-800 experience to fill...

B
Big Man 14.02.20

To su-8 that was a week ago, is completely the top, that's my opinion. The standard gun HS, definitely the first thing to put 152mm otherwise ISAM all will be shooting for 5% per hit. With the 152mm you can pansotti KV-3. The trajectory of the projectile differs from the su-5, so pretty tight at first to get used to the new trajectory. Accuracy is good but sometimes very stupid mistakes happen. Speed and maneuverability compared to su-5 is great. Pretty little angle free rotation guns, I always pull up yourself. Strength is not impressive, And I-20 76mm dismantled with 2 shots.

In General, Arte need to get used to and is a great farm machine. Record without a premium - 1000 experience and 31k money

M
Morgoth Bauglir 14.02.20

From Hummel was pleased with the angle of free rotation guns and the speed of Lepetane from the fire to 39 in 3 seconds. However the accuracy is poor, but the normal rate of fire.

Now put enhanced gun laying drive - began to throw in unequal fights is vs 2 is 4.

k
krevetkoo 14.02.20

so it is not necessary here about the fact that the Soviet SPGs are much more powerful
su 14 and 51 at a higher level than the Hummel you have it with su 8 compare well even when compared to the su 14 and 51 , the
they are real coffins on tracks if Shine away will not if IIH by tracer to detect a position change in no time

does su 14, and 51 should be compared with geschutzwagen Panthers :)

M
Morgoth Bauglir 14.02.20

Will appear comparable. But according to unofficial sources, the grave of the su 14.

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

With all the ride qualities of the Hummel, most of the time art is in place and shoots in howitzer mode. So I prefer tips for accuracy and ability to hide for the arts is more important.
But in the melee - jokes with them end badly. I'm on S-51 direct fire knocked him Sneakers with 100% in the side... And he definitely saw me, but blatantly framed the side.
Please, it is not necessary to learn from his mistakes...

F
Fiveseven 14.02.20

DiLouk
But at the right time its maneuverability and acceleration can save Hummel life. The damage he is also decent compared to su-8, though the last time it is not enough for the attendants knocks down if used for 6-7 hours as it is earned without premium for 500k, right now, for this time only 300K too, without a premium. Although it may get old...

A
Andrew GUNgster 14.02.20

I've noticed that in the morning somehow easier to fight, and in the evening for some reason quickly killed.

M
Morgoth Bauglir 14.02.20

The Hummel from the shelling easier to leave and the tracer will not have time to catch. Shot and gas. And of the fireflies sometimes naff can be.

M
Morgoth Bauglir 14.02.20

The increase in scatter guns SPGs by 10%.
The flight speed of all shells (including shells Art-ACS) reduced by 20%

Again cut. Hummel and so the accuracy did not Shine, and now is still crooked will be. And the speed of the shells makes it impossible to fire across the map.

H
HUNTER-HUNT 14.02.20

Here's the thing, now chase just for the tanks.In ACS has not yet traveled but noticed that pump Pz 4 can I purchase Hummel. Question: it will justify itself, will pay off?

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 14.02.20

Question: it will justify itself, will pay off?
To pay off-it will pay off, art is considered farmboy, but we need to have some experience at Arta. while on a Vespa ride or Buffalo before buying.

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

HUNTER-HUNT
Will pay 100%, but you need to be prepared for the drastic change in gameplay. I'd picked up.
________
Well as American art??

B
Big Man 14.02.20

American art a VERY large ammunition, the top very much range, but they're pretty oblique all

M
Morgoth Bauglir 14.02.20

they are quite oblique all

I would not say

B
Big Man 14.02.20

Well, as I said, people pumped all arty on test server - still more American slant than the rest

M
Melanholiy 14.02.20

Somehow disappointing,especially when it is against you)I did a tank destroyer,very convenient and powerful...

P. S have you played with this scenario:you Have 10 art,3 PT and 5 tanks(or something),and opponents have approximately the same alignment?)

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 14.02.20

And you have played with this scenario:you Have 10 art,3 PT and 5 tanks(or something),and opponents have approximately the same alignment?)
There was a situation when I had a crew of 14 art and I on the KV-3. Now is not found.

e
exeBOX 14.02.20

do I need to do a limited amount in one game data installations

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 14.02.20

Learned and saved money on Pinocchio, playing on your favorite KV. Now think, whether to take the s-51. Although art played in OBT. It is after the patch much worse or bearable?