3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 14.02.20 01:05 pm

Art (Class of SPG) (World of Tanks)

What do you think of her? She got you too?

By the way, who knows where the arts tower? This is the most poorly armored place, but where is it? Stupid to shoot a gun?

Where the sides of the C-51? It's a continuous caterpillar!
294 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgoth Bauglir 14.02.20

dons with charging to 100%?

A
Andrew GUNgster 14.02.20

4. in the cities at the beginning look at the posts(well they fall) and all 3 m's next post
This is nonsense. When moving a tank is seen to get very difficult when it is not visible - almost impossible.

On the Robin method works-to watch out for fences and calculate speed and direction.

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

Put the top down on the SU-5... Just no words! Fourteen (14) shells! Yes, they spent 5 (five) minutes of battle!!!
____
I bought SU-8 has already been upgrade. The bubble knocks - just hold on, if the team did not let the fireflies. With prema 20K-50K per battle. The survival rate of 50%. 26 shells have never had time to waste, because 3 shots per minute.

M
Morgoth Bauglir 14.02.20

And I do everything on the Grill

B
Big Man 14.02.20

DiLouk
About the su-5 with top puhoi that's right, several times at the end of the battle remained empty. But once managed it to kill 50% of SQUARE forehead ^^

PS su-8 through the whole map has?

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

Almost. 85% in my opinion. This is enough, do not worry - you will bend the strands from the edge of the map. Just be ready for the long recharge time and information. I even have two modules I bought a -10% cooldown and +10% information.

B
Big Man 14.02.20

And modules they in one tank or all at once buying?

K
KRONOS113 14.02.20

Big Man
1 module-1 tank

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

Alas, these still can not be removed. However, SU-8 is very formula, the damage is huge, and the repair and the shells are cheap. A day all costs blocked, the more that spent more than that. In fact, yesterday in the early fighting of the day was 700.000 and 1.200.000 end

B
Big Man 14.02.20

Kewl, how long do I have to save up for su-8 and the experience and money, if the opening you need 47к experience if I'm not mistaken. As for the fight, it turns a maximum of 300-500 to remove

M
Morgoth Bauglir 14.02.20

Put the Grill top down. Expensive shells, but the damage is huge! Shoot on the whole map, which can not but rejoice.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 14.02.20

Put the Grill top down. Expensive shells, but the damage is huge!
Yes, compared to the surplus capacity is much higher. But the speed of information and accuracy becomes terrible, you need to spend a million on module reload and accuracy, but this down it causes great damage to any tanks.

D
DiLouk 14.02.20

Sveige
Oh, to waste a lemon on level 4! As a minimum you need to swing Hummel, and then you can think about modules.

B
Big Man 14.02.20

Yeah I on the su-8 another 30K experience to save, it turns out I still have somewhere in the 100-150 fights to do. Tin. Well on arts experience is necessary

PS Dee let's go for a ride

M
Morgoth Bauglir 14.02.20

Yes, compared to the surplus capacity is much higher. But the speed of information and accuracy becomes terrible

That's for sure but the bands of speed Shine and I got used already.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 14.02.20

Oh, to waste a lemon on level 4! As a minimum you need to swing Hummel,
Do not argue, but Hummel requires a lot of experience to open and Grilli to type it without modules is very difficult, so sometimes it's better to spend the money on them because the number of misses significantly decrease and the modules will pay off quickly, and the experience will flow faster.

A
Alex Coachman 14.02.20

DiLouk 04.09.10 18:50
I know what you mean... Similar situation. Su-5 itself is so-so, and top-down niochem. Now I sit here in shock of how much to fill the SU-8 and start thinking about the premium or very sad. Well of course developers can understand. Money somehow have to earn. If there was no system of premium, etc., then I'm sure the experience would do better or to fill a need would be less, since, otherwise, because of the monotony and long grindilki start to lose interest.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 14.02.20

If there was no system of premium
Would be the monthly fee. However, the distribution plant costs are usually cheaper than donation.

S
SAORGA 14.02.20

I hate to play against her, and love her. The second branch chose ACS. I liked the original concept of management and features self-propelled guns. But I hate it when these smug idiots leave you alone at the base and go on the attack. Or when one tank passes the entire defense and extinguishes drying. :) Decided to choose a Soviet self-propelled guns.

K
KRONOS113 14.02.20

And she got it right.The Soviet SU-14 and S-51 is much more powerful than the Hummel.But it's only until the moment when you enter a German tank destroyer of 6, 7 and 8 levels.