3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20 02:05 pm

Ummm.. and what's the point of an Open world and study it? (Elex)

Good night. To clarify for kobasica.
Yasi Saddened to be healthy!
At the beginning of the game zefaril two Minibasic - robbers that First NPC kill 3 shock (the good one besmertny, lay - up and continue to fight). Got 60-70 coins and truncated. No drop. No-Th-Th.
Then I ran across locations. decided poparitsya. malchikov to beat. location to be cleaned. Ran another order of 50-60 minutes in the open world. Max I did found a few corpses, which took a bit of coins.
The murder of malchikov do not bear any profit. Killing hostile PS in addition to petty cash rewards does nothing.
a sweep of the locations except a few good drop in fact does nothing.
Actually. what are the motives, goals and interests to the study open. The big world if he's like in MMORPG need only to the extent that the location was?
No profit in terms of farm and equipment, I have not taken, spending more than an hour of time on the trails.

even in the series DS. with mobs on the location, you can not only farm money. but items to improve weapons and equipment, weapons, armor. Even running a game in the style of a Speedrun, sometimes it was profitable to lie down for 15-20 minutes in any Locka to farm, as profit known.
In Alexa well, it turns out that the mobs that are much stronger than your character, which you saw for 3-4 minutes, dealing with the hits no more than 5% of the damage you and those you vanscott - these mobs give very little experience, have no equipment and give the sadly small number of money.

why go Open world. which only waste time, not giving any sane profit player? Why study it? walk on the locations? for what? for what purpose?
134 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egik999 14.02.20

not to be confused with dyed roast, grind and explore the world

K
KingBaby 14.02.20

Yes, because the game prohodnyak budget for the super old fans “this miracle”

M
MikuHadsune 14.02.20

Enuard Aid
Don't waste time on it. The world is empty and useless. I killed the hours between 3 and 5 on it, there is one current toilet paper Yes mugs cigarettes. If you are interested in the plot, just download the trainer and follow the plot. If the plot is not interesting then don't waste your time on this empty world!

M
MikuHadsune 14.02.20

Egik999
Research is necessary to motivate and reward in the process. And not toilet paper, weapons, armor, exclusive clothes and so on Material values!

R
Rolemanser 14.02.20

Enuard Aid
Compared with DS ))) DS, sometimes insult players, remember the location where Nakai battle, where on dry wood weighs any loot, I remember how much effort it took to lure Naku that she hit and broke a tree, and loot dropped and you know what happened? Fire butterfly?!!!
MikuHadsune
Usually piranhas in their games have always encouraged exploration of the world, she wandered off into the mountains, found in the nest IMBA ring, somewhere in a dense forest, came across a skeleton, it took the sword of uber-waffle, etc. Strange that Alice does not.

M
MikuHadsune 14.02.20

Rolemanser
Whether I such unlucky, whether something is wrong. Moreover, even to buy something problematic. because the only one selling stuff.

R
Razlojenec 14.02.20

I don't know where you went, but completing quests found 2 enchanted sword, 3 feet, 1 cap, 4 amulets and 4 rings + all sorts of shells and grenades

B
Brimbor 14.02.20

Is there a place where a good weapon, I have found a rocket launcher, grenade launcher, flamethrower, two plazmogana, dofiga-mile weapons - swords all sorts of cool, etc.
Climbed near the town Clergy, town Outcasts. Closer to the edge of the map there are places all sorts of houses of the mountaineers, nest of trolls - where nishtyaki.

R
Rolemanser 14.02.20

MikuHadsune
Have not played yet in the game, time for games right now, especially not, when you see lie in wait, to game patches rivet.

A
Anaxes 14.02.20

Artyr Dein
MikuHadsune
Don't know where you go, but a little run near the town of Berserkers, I found a couple of amulets, onion, fiery hammer, and even the armor of a hunter...you probably Witcher 3 is play. Here there really is, in addition to columns with +1 to skills, to make the map nothing.

L
LoginCom 14.02.20

Anaxes
In the Witcher do not drive, a great RPG made by the conscience and the money is not great asked for ELEX.. and did long at the knees, and as always piranki could not even engine to write fresh, feels all used the same, slightly sawed it! animation et is a different story! and the price tag in the 1200r is pretty damp!.. And now the loot in an hour or two and ran a lot which was few and amuletic and onions, plasmagun hidden, couple swords, a couple of rings.. there are.. but not enough loot and experience for killing all living creatures give a little, there is no desire to run on such an empty map.. but look what happens while interesting!

M
MikuHadsune 14.02.20

Anaxes
The Witcher is gorgeous, not La La. There I quietly found the recipes and craftily yourself a reservation, and then can't scratchit (though it exists). Only found that sword (which nafig not staring) for play range DD. No 1st plazmogana not found, even an ordinary sniper, I don't know where you all find.
Moreover, even buy them never. A slag sell. Very strange game for me.

W
Wlados3d 14.02.20

Anaxes
Yes write them all. I have already got a unique poison sword and a handful of things far more valuable than mugs and paper, although still really from the first city came out. MikuHadsune in another topic whining that her dogs do not give passage, can not play, and here she is supposedly something to investigate managed and type can not be something valuable to buy from the merchants (in the game), lol. This new generation of gamers reared on the farm and grinde. In the same Witch makes no sense at all to explore the world (and there is nothing to explore), because all the loot is generated, it is possible for a single killing mobs live, and then all sorts of notes lying around, cool stuff, really fun to explore everything.

W
Wlados3d 14.02.20

MikuHadsune
Do you have any crafts leveled up before something to craft? In this game all have to learn.

l
lmperatorPC 14.02.20

Enuard Aid
The meaning is. The world is quite good. While mobs often carry out not target (that is, to go and farm on them), and security (that life honey did not seem to) function

D
Diablonos 14.02.20

Enuard Aid
Right now, you don't even notice 1B1 described willmake 3 :)

M
MikuHadsune 14.02.20

Wlados3d
Even on a stick Teteven wind? Kapets. Yes, I used to grind, Ala fallout. By the way, the problem with dogs Rechitsa raising stat and taking a bow to DD rage attacks. (That Berserker for 8K) damage in 100 is enough to stun the enemies before they dobegut to you.
PS Which I use from notes and things that do not apply for the purpose of the game?
The good thing is, from hunger SG just will not die, because the meat is probably a whole wagon navarila.
P. S. S. the craft swinging, or they need someone to swing?

E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20

Where times Morovinda? after all, Gothic was put on the Level Morovinda, compared with him.
Now a full flagman - Dark souls 3. No, not a witch. in the Witcher from full the RPG genre a little that is, if you take the RPG elements.

A
Artyr Dein 14.02.20

Anaxes
And here a witch, there's all the kits I found and still can not what to look for, (although the world out there ten times better filled than here) I'm talking about Elex, around one garbage, well, maybe one thing good for 5 hours and then, she was garbage when pumping went higher, I mean that the world is empty and filling it is really crappy compared to other games piranha, there is nothing to compare)))

R
Rolemanser 14.02.20

MikuHadsune
MikuHadsune wrote:
Even on a stick Teteven wind?
Do you think took the stick the string was wound and there's your bow ready? You've got to know which tree has more elastic properties, for example if the bow will make the acacia, the only timber dries, the bow will break when fired. If hazel bow will do, it's flexible, but the effort will not develop. About the string of living, I generally keep quiet. Also when shooting from combat archery requires two things, Bracers, so that the bowstring hurt didn't hit well and the ring, and it is possible and without the pads on your toes to stay.