3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20 02:05 pm

Ummm.. and what's the point of an Open world and study it? (Elex)

Good night. To clarify for kobasica.
Yasi Saddened to be healthy!
At the beginning of the game zefaril two Minibasic - robbers that First NPC kill 3 shock (the good one besmertny, lay - up and continue to fight). Got 60-70 coins and truncated. No drop. No-Th-Th.
Then I ran across locations. decided poparitsya. malchikov to beat. location to be cleaned. Ran another order of 50-60 minutes in the open world. Max I did found a few corpses, which took a bit of coins.
The murder of malchikov do not bear any profit. Killing hostile PS in addition to petty cash rewards does nothing.
a sweep of the locations except a few good drop in fact does nothing.
Actually. what are the motives, goals and interests to the study open. The big world if he's like in MMORPG need only to the extent that the location was?
No profit in terms of farm and equipment, I have not taken, spending more than an hour of time on the trails.

even in the series DS. with mobs on the location, you can not only farm money. but items to improve weapons and equipment, weapons, armor. Even running a game in the style of a Speedrun, sometimes it was profitable to lie down for 15-20 minutes in any Locka to farm, as profit known.
In Alexa well, it turns out that the mobs that are much stronger than your character, which you saw for 3-4 minutes, dealing with the hits no more than 5% of the damage you and those you vanscott - these mobs give very little experience, have no equipment and give the sadly small number of money.

why go Open world. which only waste time, not giving any sane profit player? Why study it? walk on the locations? for what? for what purpose?
134 Comments
Sort by:
E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20

H
Hitrii 14.02.20

And the less scripted quests in the open world games - especially the game world becomes open. as the notion of an Open world --- I do that. what you want and how you want
hospodya. there is no shkalik hawthorn not tell...

M
Mordok 14.02.20

E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20

H
Hitrii 14.02.20

so. I drank hawthorn and began to think. and what actually needs to be a game ,suddenly, about the world after a natural Apocalypse in which there are a lot of factions. probably still not the duty intestine. sipping, I remembered that after finding one, asked for assistance in one end of the card, I told them about the second, and only much later learned from a third at the other end of that second I was deceived and killed first. something like that.

b
bruxism 14.02.20

But to shit on those clothes, but that's when the mobs falls 10хп, a gesture

E
Evgeniy Amayzer 14.02.20

The armor really as P. But when you turn out the animals that in terms you still too tough and she only gives +20xp, as well as some agapes your level, it is a little sad. A large part of the quests where you have to collect items in the nest of some monsters, and I just sprint, because of the special meaning in the sweep do not see.
But I love this game, pretty interesting and hardcore.

D
Danielblefo 14.02.20

Liked the game. It is really good.

E
Elior 14.02.20

if gratzii loot in the game as there all used
not one boss you won't fall cool unique clothes this is not a game
all weapons are unique is in its place always in the same
at the NPC without a faction above 1-2 stars you will not find
armor in the form of loot does not have the mega rags that not even armor))
is there anything else you can find rings necklaces reinforcement stones
and everywhere is the trash bottles, toilet paper, cigarettes, and paper money

class thief then cut to the disgrace there are 1 special quest, and all the hunter too nafig not needed once the garbage is collected from mobs which is still a penny
unique weapons can not improve and it is worse than 3 star but it's free ;)
the world is empty sometimes you meet a couple of robbers and the dealer and all

about teammates and enemies with rocket launchers you'll find out soon enough
you're lucky if they are not in a small room otherwise you are not fit at the NPC, no friendly fire and infinite ammo
how long are you Mat Express when you try to kill the bosses in pesher or narrow rooms you will find out very soon ourselves

want to be dressed in the armor you need to join the faction and it will run in working clothes )))

s
saa0891 14.02.20

Elior wrote:
if gratzii loot in the game as there all used
not one boss you won't fall cool unique clothes this is not a game
all weapons are unique is in its place always in the same
at the NPC without a faction above 1-2 stars you will not find
armor in the form of loot does not have the mega rags that not even armor))
It's really very sad that the Piranha is not something made,and in the end, by and large, the topic is right,what's the point of something to look normal if there's no rewards,in fact it is one of the most important elements of any RPG,including knocking out with mobs.

U
Unimat_1258 14.02.20

saa0891
The most important parameter of an RPG is playing a role.
Elior
All this stuff and as above put it garbage is all the items for crafting or farm money. Cigarettes, for example, if units find, there decently you can earn on the sale.
The organization of thieves in the game is also present, jobs are scarce.
With the boss can not fall a unique thing, but it may lie close, and at lower levels, few useful for you uber axe as for stats, you are still weak. Better find the advanced sunglasses to the enemies around.
All fine here with loot, but agree that not so what they used to be.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 14.02.20

Elior
hunter also nafig not needed once the garbage is collected from mobs which is still a penny

Trophies on 3ку sweep of Tawara - 40,000 from the sale of trophies and about 50 raw Eleks
hunting bespolezno, Yes (none)

E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20

ALEXIY4EVER
I have a problem with money and experience decided the easiest way - Artmann. Well, not to be uber rasparenny, threw myself 20,000 coins and tweak the stats a bit (now dokrutili strength and agility up to 70, cunning 51)

E
Elior 14.02.20

and how much did you spend do not need skills? so much to produce and time (at what level and difficulty setting)
many on the ultra 25 the close with the credits )) and then
the game has 2 types of points ;) there are still most people allow you to show all of the items they are useful ;)) moreover in search of any unique weapons ;)))
all the unique guns are not near the boss )) can only be a two-handed axe well and the fact he was the boss took the axe and went

U
Unimat_1258 14.02.20

Elior
Well done if so rapidly.
I have the easiest level of the game, 33 hours and level 16 character. I was only Edan, Abesse, visited the Source and now came to Separatists. I communicate with all of the nominal characters and take almost all the quests. The skills I need and try to develop all the out fractional, at least to the first level and this will help this open world stuff with locations, loot from mutants and quests for the thieves. I have no purpose gallop the main plot and quickly finish the game, especially to do it on the ultra difficulty. I was happy with everything. I don't have to use the cheats. I understand what's going on in My game, and how it affects My character and the world around him.
I play RPG ELEX by Laura from Piranha Bytes.
And what did you play at I don't know, but these themes you mislead those who want to understand the game.

M
Mordok 14.02.20

A
Alexah 14.02.20

The 3rd LVL of a skill a hunter will hook you up with Eleks at the same can not
by the time of the murder of the Hybrid I had a 44th LVL 600+ THOUSAND money (Yes, sold all the loot for crafting, Packed with mobs the outdoor pool an unnecessary Homer while running for quests, prilicno harki force 75, 85 stamina, 85 agility, 85 intellect, charisma 60, Oh the cunning and ALL the skills learned center + almost all the rest (there are a dozen points to nakinut remain in trash) . And Yes, staralsa be held carefully doing all the quests and reading all the notes

and Yes, from all the crafting I yuzal potions APICs pumping stat/skills, and a couple of recipes food type of soup. for sale more profitable than just components to pass. Well, my weapon - I don't know whether to consider it a craft. So crafting in the game in fact.

E
Elior 14.02.20

44 hmm probably solo a Cyclops with a few tychek knocked
in 26 there is a desire to finish the game
at 16 LVL learned about what or who is the God of the clerics have a picture dosobirat, open the save game and score hybrid
killing me combat mechanics with a flamethrower or a grenade, who is so smart guess to give a flame thrower effect of repulsion
and do not possible uplift under it

M
Metalord 14.02.20

yeah... now would be the 3rd fallout 3 with his craft-called a full-fledged RPG. Like to run around and watering all without straining - play games like Diablo, Gothic has always been that you seem to be steep, but then resorted 2 boar and put you in your good armor, because smarter than you and they FSUs skrifter or not your onions)

s
sesilben 14.02.20

top durrock and firearms I in the world seen by Suta grind shit on the money there and everything else. A bit of history and story in the notes. But damn, no normal odnorukij.