3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20 02:05 pm

Ummm.. and what's the point of an Open world and study it? (Elex)

Good night. To clarify for kobasica.
Yasi Saddened to be healthy!
At the beginning of the game zefaril two Minibasic - robbers that First NPC kill 3 shock (the good one besmertny, lay - up and continue to fight). Got 60-70 coins and truncated. No drop. No-Th-Th.
Then I ran across locations. decided poparitsya. malchikov to beat. location to be cleaned. Ran another order of 50-60 minutes in the open world. Max I did found a few corpses, which took a bit of coins.
The murder of malchikov do not bear any profit. Killing hostile PS in addition to petty cash rewards does nothing.
a sweep of the locations except a few good drop in fact does nothing.
Actually. what are the motives, goals and interests to the study open. The big world if he's like in MMORPG need only to the extent that the location was?
No profit in terms of farm and equipment, I have not taken, spending more than an hour of time on the trails.

even in the series DS. with mobs on the location, you can not only farm money. but items to improve weapons and equipment, weapons, armor. Even running a game in the style of a Speedrun, sometimes it was profitable to lie down for 15-20 minutes in any Locka to farm, as profit known.
In Alexa well, it turns out that the mobs that are much stronger than your character, which you saw for 3-4 minutes, dealing with the hits no more than 5% of the damage you and those you vanscott - these mobs give very little experience, have no equipment and give the sadly small number of money.

why go Open world. which only waste time, not giving any sane profit player? Why study it? walk on the locations? for what? for what purpose?
134 Comments
Sort by:
E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20

raspisnoy1
About the glasses - get a Practical, Advanced and Classic.
Practical will give the browse items - items that you can take - will podsvechivaya in quite good AOE (average of 20 meters, in some places, sometimes under 50 meters). Advanced - will be on the map to identify hostile units and mobs, helps in a limited area. when you do not see. in the circle, these points suggest where there are enemies. Classic - people and all living creatures. as well as highlight plants. And Yes, I have. all types of points should give +10 armor. In locations with a poison\radiation, it is possible to scan points on Practical subjects, after boot, to wear a mask and run the mask.
2. What a prophet of farmers? Caldron? or Torald? if torald - it is only a quest NPC, IT is impossible to meet and talk to quests. In the third Chapter, there's a quest associated with it. if it jagriti (and he to quest exclusively hostile). after already coming to him on the quest, he may refuse to speak with the player and the quest line will fail (main game)
3. Trophies hunter give 1. Raw Eleks with mutants; 2. Components for weapon upgrades and crafting; 3. Coins. Racked in the trophies of the hunter at +3, with 1 large mob to get a drop of about 100-120 coins junk. And the little things will crumble in 20-30 coins from the middle of the mobs, 50-60.
4. Regarding the mobs and their thickness. Different mobs vulnerable to different damage types. I have on the forum topic associated with vulnerabilities of mobs. various mutants are weakly vulnerable to electric damage. Sizeare very well protected from damage Bercow and physics, but with the damage the rogue did not test (radioactive\bleeding), as well Liteary well protected from electricity.
5. In terms of weapons - I did at first I used onion Farmer, has perfected it, to +1, then +2, then +3. It requires LESS stat, but it gives a more significant damage. Further, when it reached the ceiling in Luke farmer - took the hunter's bow +3, and then took a military bow +3. if stats are not allow to wear a military bow +2, bow farmer +3 has 93 damage requires 69 dexterity, if I'm not mistaken. And onion farmer +2 requires a little bolsec 60 agility, has like 76 damage.
6. Mobs revives over time and 100% when changing chapters on the main plot. The higher your level, the stronger mobs will be resurrected. By the way. can easily kill a Patron, where there is TP in the valley of the damned, I can even tell, to show. how it can be done.
7. Lizards with wings - if this kamnesia - they are vulnerable to poison, if lisezmoi - to poison and fire.

D
Ded MastDay 14.02.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
you can't just remove gems from weapons, not changing it.
You can enchant a weapon to another element and then back to the fire. So it turns out that you just took the gems, having spent some amount of resources. And before you paste them somewhere, carefully consider whether. This is logical. It would be strange if the changed gems in the weapon, would cost nothing. Lost would be all the excitement from their location. I, for example, the first Chapter, and before joining the faction, ran without gems until nostocales usual, for small insert impractical.

r
raspisnoy1 14.02.20

class...I'm still early in the game)) did not know the modifications of these points-while in the sale were some classic-are you my skill on the vision of mobs saved-for sure I will not take about 10+ armor-do not understand...but I will chew if you want to watch nowhere
in the second paragraph of the SPS-exactly what you need to understand..Torald
3-not interested - 3 points to the wind IMHO-everything can, and so to farm/to trade/find
4 point I hope the link))) is not met neither in the wiki anywhere
5 - also ATP. I'm just crafting not to inject cognitive
6-Yes...I think you understand whom I can't fail...but don't...so will be interesting for me to zakovyryat...there are cheats for the relief of life-and have zero interest in the game...the second side bypass)) and for the head I understand that I from the first did not work)) there is a loading screen or Intro?
7 - this is 4 my....I would like to see

r
raspisnoy1 14.02.20

Svetoslav
again if you can...Chapter 2 starts on joining a faction?? they do not..understand...then I start a second will not see not guys-because a hardened chesnik first fulfill all shoots/fetch/kill/get all factions on balance and then only come....it's 50% of Gattica!)) even the artificial clumsiness of the game is the feature of developed-and not recapie is what would have oldfagi anastasiyaua)) to understand the need reaktivny Department developer...a power feature

r
raspisnoy1 14.02.20

and a question to all-I know that the table of cheat engine, you can nivellierung coldness...and you know what affects the end game-need it or not-the answer is hide under the spoiler...I don't break the thrill of the game-but many do not like look around the corner
z.s. I avoided the bad ending in the Witcher 3-a pen on it with all sails))

D
Ded MastDay 14.02.20

raspisnoy1
raspisnoy1 wrote:
again if you can...Chapter 2 starts on joining a faction??
Perhaps this is one of the conditions, but in fact, Chapter 2 will begin only after a conversation with the leader of separatists Sestak. I did the same, did all he could, cleared everything that could, and then joined the faction and went to the arrow with the ALB. But after the beginning of the second Chapter, I realized that it would be better to do it early because I'm conversation virtually completed quests at once, since most of the right items and NPS-her were already found.
On account of the ending, nothing prevents to continue, then raise the coldness cheat angina, and finish the game. Then load the save game, to reduce the coldness, and to see the second ending ;) I have the game itself has not yet passed, prolonging the pleasure, the spoilers do not look, not to spoil your impression.
raspisnoy1 wrote:
there is a loading screen or Intro?
Yes, all of this together will be there, can't miss. Plus Global spawn mobs at a higher level.

E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20

raspisnoy1
About the glasses: People wrote that I watched through e and just the same, there are points added +10 armor, but in the game nothing is said about this. Now can't test. because both characters in my presence - thick enough to see the effect of 10 points of damage would be difficult (for them for 250 CP)
We can assume that the game should give +10 armor, even if nothing about it is specified (actually consumes 10 units of incoming damage).
3. They easily pay for themselves through the use alexavega drinking.
4 and 7. Anywhere personally not seen any information. checked exclusively in manual. If I can find the network tools will be able to make a clear table with vulnerabilities, playing the bers (in the presence of Physics, Fire, Poison, Ice). And at the moment there is only a subject: http://forums.playground.ru/elex/uyazvimosti_k_tipu_urona_u_mobov_testy_komu_interesno-950259/
If interested, you can say:
a) the origin of Mutants Almskog high vulnerability to poison and fire (to poison a little higher). Ordinary mutant a little different: the Wanderers and the Usual Troll is vulnerable to fire, but are protected from the poison, a Mountain Troll on the contrary. protected from fire, but very vulnerable to poison. With the ice not tested.
b) Elbow high vulnerability to Fire, a good vulnerability to Poison. Fire and poison can deal damage MORE than the physics. At the NPC, most NPC. also, a good vulnerability to fire and poison (deals damage to more than physics). With Fighting robots a little differently - vulnerable to fire (much), and power, but are protected from poison.
C) mobs of Edan is mainly a protection against poison, but they are vulnerable to fire. Liteary and Connexity, which can be found in Edan have a high protection from fire, Campsie vulnerable to poison and slither well protected from fire and from poison and ice (physics inflicts equal damage)
d) mobs Ignalina mostly high protection from fire, but vulnerable to poison (not all, but most)

E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20

raspisnoy1
The 2nd Chapter will be started only after joining a faction. since one of the quests in the 1st Chapter requires the existence of factional armor. If any quest can be closed. and without closing the this quest the second Chapter begins.
Coldness affects:
1. Two (three) skills - Neutral gives +20% damage to milesnick, coldness above 80 gives +20% damage Renju.
2. Coldness has little effect on the ending of the game. Coldness adds one of the endings on the player's choice. If coldness is high - there is an opportunity to join the ranks of elbow as the ending and be a slave to the hybrid. If the coldness is quite low - there is a option to Kill the hybrid. The third option - main, which is not as independent from the coldness is the implantation of mana in the hybrid. The coldness will decide the fate of the Separatists, since only 1 option three allows you to keep them alive.

r
raspisnoy1 14.02.20

Svetoslav
OOO...this is good))) almost all of what you wrote)) but I like to look around the corner-forewarned is forearmed-what for me reboot? but in real life they are generally unfortunately no((

r
raspisnoy1 14.02.20

Enuard Aid
here and I about the same...SPS...to be a slave it on... well)) well played...at the end Citerne and see the ending, by the way...after Chita on stamina I had to wind the complexity-but now really become comfortable to play and not without reboots-leveled the game in the balance

r
raspisnoy1 14.02.20

Enuard Aid
Svetoslav
partners have the ability? and then I met Falk-and he told me take me I'm yours can help you with the technique???? there's an electronic lock in the building where is the quest item....skill no....or is it an error of translation and companions in addition to contest can not do anything?

D
Ded MastDay 14.02.20

raspisnoy1
On account of Falk, he says, because he
Spoilera does people know who he is, doing his quests.In General, It's just lore, companions - dumb bots are mainly used to divert the time on the enemies yourself as immortal. But they are of little avail. All abilities only teachers. Partners are no locks for you to open will not.
PS. If you do not find the code of any lock, only hacking, I advise you to pump. Many gems and recipes are exactly in closed safes.

S
Spinning Bullet 14.02.20

As I researched open world

Right at the beginning of the game you can find the amulet in a pocket theft. He is also slightly reduces the visibility.
This is enough that the monsters are not agrilis per kilometer.
Well, then we go to the places where there were no monsters or little. Go around, obbegat, hop, etc.
Come to Ignado, in one of the houses there is the amulet of deception. (not guarded)
Gives spell camouflage. And here it is almost a cheat - it is possible to walk almost anywhere.
Then you can probably looting polkarty.

For the valuable loot. In this game, he lies on the ground, not drop from monsters.
The monsters are just guarding the place, a feature.
And it is even an advantage under the disguise can be allocate often half of the building teeming with monsters.

However, if the pump trophies, the farm with the monsters is still what a lot of money (from the sale) and Eleks else.

r
raspisnoy1 14.02.20

///The murder of malchikov do not bear any profit. Killing hostile PS in addition to petty cash rewards does nothing./// who told you that? at 25 + I have the mobs give twice as much exp than quests... one long run and 2-3 thousands experience at the end of the game you know all grain hunting grounds and just farmer responsihle creatures packs

S
Stanislavich 14.02.20

raspisnoy1
Part of quests skalitsa from the HS level and if you do not complete quests in the three cities, to pump and take a 30th level without quests, in the same Golite for completing all quests will give more than 20 000 experience. If at the beginning some quests give 200-300-400 experience, performing them at a 30+ level character will give 1000 experience.
also in the beginning of the game with mobs - GG meets the mobs for 5, 10, 20 and 25 experience, as well as a weakened version of nilaweera (30 experience) and Sketsa (50 experience). Mobs level dinosaurs in the early levels almost too tough for HS because their Meseta (strangers, mutants and bandits, as well as other NPCs. killed on the 1st level of primary rusty axe). After pumping levels in the area where mass was 5-25 mobs for experience, there are mobs from 40 experience. And after 40 level in the vast Edan and Abassi almost not respawn Rogosa (mobs and 25 experience), they are replaced by Lizards\the leader of the Lizards and rippers.

r
raspisnoy1 14.02.20

Stanislavich
all this is true konesh at the beginning of the game(when the hen gives 5 experience just now 11)))))-although I stupidly on level 7 flooded the valley of the Damned and from the nearest mount Everest made of needle sticks (100-200 arrows) a bow of the same strangers,trolls, etc., stuffed her a levels
30+ mobs and where thicker than average experience goes from 100 to 400...so they're only at the beginning....I still can't use teleporters and make throws March (sometimes on the floor map), and of course on the way to the point of stuffing more experience than the same task for which I to this point flooded.

P
PapaSaloEst 14.02.20

The game is divided into stages:

Stage 1. 0-12 level. The main thing is no one else to kill! Run and watch as your partner kills enemies (if he fell run), try to play off the mobs on each other and jobs where you need something to collect or take, take the stupid rush (ran-grabbed-escaped)
Stage 2. 12-15 level, by this time the stupid job you have ~10 000 Eleks, finally buying armor, weapons and enhance it to +2 if you found a decent gun in the world +2 or unique that suits you the characteristics so you saved a couple of thousand Eleks. The most important thing at this stage, the pump perk to collect garbage from the mobs. At this stage, already starting to farm and participate in questing, your damage is equal to damage partner. Do a quest, farmasi mobs, sell claws, bowels, skin, to level 15 you will have 30-50 thousand Eleks.
Stage 3. 15-25 Yes start devouring Eleks, but this time, it is necessary to pump down to 3 or farm money for Eleks will not be quick. Actually this step is the most complete and interesting in the game. Good for him, have bought ingredients for Eleks at Eleks at least 50,000, preferably under a hundy.
Stage 4. 25-infinity Bought the final set, was the immortal king and God.

Stage 3 the description may seem very tedious, but this is not so, because you're already full play, do not survive and are immortal, so the mission interesting to do, like to explore the world.

P
PapaSaloEst 14.02.20

Of course I'm talking about the hard on low difficulty levels I believe it's different. Advice nights, to sell guns without a twinge of conscience, there is one merchant that would then need to buy if you want. It brings really a lot of Eleks in the beginning. I thought it was unique and terribly strong, and then I realized that any gun purchased from a dealer and is improved by +3 to damage the same or even better. Saved 3-5 hours if I knew about it initially.

S
Stanislavich 14.02.20

PapaSaloEst
Depending on how you play and how to swing. No problem on ultra difficulty killing Trolls\Cyclops\Bullets\Slesarev already at levels up to 15. There are enough weapons +2.
Used a common rule - everything you see - kill. But I played on easy difficulty at the beginning of the game, then the difficulty is gradually increased. During the game only lianopodobnyh and collosi be a big problem, until the 25th. After the 25th, when density is sufficient. all the mobs tend to be dangerous.

P
PapaSaloEst 14.02.20

Stanislavich
Yes you can kill anything with elementary weapons and without armor, here is another question. But is the game worth the candle, that is whether it is necessary to spend so much time for 200-300 experience. When you suppress the enemy like it's barefoot, it is in this game it does not give any advantages, banal waste of time