3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20 02:05 pm

Ummm.. and what's the point of an Open world and study it? (Elex)

Good night. To clarify for kobasica.
Yasi Saddened to be healthy!
At the beginning of the game zefaril two Minibasic - robbers that First NPC kill 3 shock (the good one besmertny, lay - up and continue to fight). Got 60-70 coins and truncated. No drop. No-Th-Th.
Then I ran across locations. decided poparitsya. malchikov to beat. location to be cleaned. Ran another order of 50-60 minutes in the open world. Max I did found a few corpses, which took a bit of coins.
The murder of malchikov do not bear any profit. Killing hostile PS in addition to petty cash rewards does nothing.
a sweep of the locations except a few good drop in fact does nothing.
Actually. what are the motives, goals and interests to the study open. The big world if he's like in MMORPG need only to the extent that the location was?
No profit in terms of farm and equipment, I have not taken, spending more than an hour of time on the trails.

even in the series DS. with mobs on the location, you can not only farm money. but items to improve weapons and equipment, weapons, armor. Even running a game in the style of a Speedrun, sometimes it was profitable to lie down for 15-20 minutes in any Locka to farm, as profit known.
In Alexa well, it turns out that the mobs that are much stronger than your character, which you saw for 3-4 minutes, dealing with the hits no more than 5% of the damage you and those you vanscott - these mobs give very little experience, have no equipment and give the sadly small number of money.

why go Open world. which only waste time, not giving any sane profit player? Why study it? walk on the locations? for what? for what purpose?
134 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elior 14.02.20

+3 cool weapons at times steeper unique and need to consider that when up the weapon with effect, he will be gone
so try to decide what faction you will choose
and then find a cool weapon rogue with some effect and after APA just be a regular axe
or fire a weapon of bercow after improving fly off the fire and without a faction you no longer hang

r
raspisnoy1 14.02.20

in fact of all the people that the rarity should come across very rarely-then really joy full pants
and Grinda play Grim.Dawn or Titan Quest -cool igrulya Grundmann and you'll be okay-waved backpack sort))

E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20

raspisnoy1
So in fact the problem is that rarity is not present.
The only thing is the amulet of development, the attention received on the initial quests of the main plot in story locations.
Else: rings, weapons, armor and other trinkets are nothing rare there, so you can still weapons and armor and rings and amulets to buy the underlying traders, without joining a faction.
Out in Goleta from the military and will sell you the bow and the Sword and the sword and the sword of the warrior and dwukrotnie sword and Axe. And the armor is not fractional in golite also buy.
the only unique items is:
1. Death Ray
2. Kiss Of Death
It is also a deadly beam only in the deep of Leyte will be able to use, and the Kiss of death in General, 92 durability requires. I have 40+ level 80 durability no.

r
raspisnoy1 14.02.20

Enuard Aid
I just installed the game...have not played-so far only by the comments passed...but the RPG experience long sand of well. fray))
will look of course, still developed Gothic. I haven't played truth 1.2 immediately sexpill 3...still don't get it.what they all didn't forward it...2 times was(the music there is just gorgeous). Now I've finished DOS2,and before that MEA finished off the year was a success. Damn I installed Reshade on it-beginning to fly-reinstall-maybe another killer fog will fall as it should...I'll try.
And on the subject is very bad what you say-maybe bad looking around lokam? Still developed read hacked fashion and not see 100500 fluff in the Sky. Well we will see. I'm always trying to learn more about the game in advance.Seeing a couple VIDOS and immediately dismissed the melee - HE fights like a drunk bum and about the same as a homeless person can inflict damage)). So that the clergy with all sorts of plasmoids I think will go-although in principle Bgscan me.. a mage,or swordsman luceram. I think that the thread I in the game overwhelme.))
z.s. removed the fog-more fun

E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20

raspisnoy1
Spoiler

Two videos - close combat under the buffs on ultra difficulty
In the third video, below, ultra complexity + buffs - death ray - the most powerful of plasmogen in the game
Spoiler

r
raspisnoy1 14.02.20

Enuard Aid
good fluff))
so I drove,not wait to be cut

A
Avantjurist 14.02.20

Oh, it's not an online game, where you need to quickly get to cap for the sake of competition. There are single, it's thrill to savor, not to use the holes in the pumping, vacuuming every square meter, to complete all quests to explore the history of the world. Yes, in the end, admire the scenery, that worked out fine. I'm on LVL 15 and still Edan not smoothed out in the camp of the rogue quests still done. What's the hurry, to fly, etc.

x
xaldei1991 14.02.20

raspisnoy1
Are you kidding :) if you like Gothic 3(I'm also happy all over, but Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods, which did not piranhas do slag which spoiled the reputation of piranhas because of the fools who thought it was a miracle in feathers did piranha), then definitely play it but the 2nd part and try in risen.

-
-Al-ex- 14.02.20

Enuard Aid
Raised the issue of people poberovski 50-60 minutes). The game play first! It's normal loot and weapons.

r
raspisnoy1 14.02.20

-Al-ex-
tell me how on the grenade to set the desired option of initiation of the three.... three units-arrows does not cycle,is by default in the middle-I am so confused

D
Ded MastDay 14.02.20

raspisnoy1
The F button (all the firing modes on the keyboard, switch the button).

r
raspisnoy1 14.02.20

Svetoslav
Thank you...then tell one more thing-the stones of weapons to get you.?. so few of them+are not sold anywhere else..and Yes Pooh sorry(if it meets the skill of dismantling weapons)

E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20

raspisnoy1
Has not provided it developers. stones can be changed, but removed from the arms - unfortunately no.
Treated this bug one way or Jae, or ArtMoney.
Method using ArtMoney much better. At least in some secret SEF or chest to throw 100 pieces of gems and you're like wow, what a drop, the developers are great. how many gems tossed! xD Gee

D
Ded MastDay 14.02.20

raspisnoy1
Enuard Aid
I was able to pull out the stones without any CheatEngine and ArtMoney. The axe had 2 bins for gems. At first I enchanted his ax with gem and he was with three cells. Then put all three cells on the gem. And then went and enchanted it on fire. However, he became a fire with two blank cells, and my inserted in the stones returned to inventory. In General, when the enchantment of weapons (Berserker perk), the stones extracted from it.

r
raspisnoy1 14.02.20

r
raspisnoy1 14.02.20

D
Ded MastDay 14.02.20

raspisnoy1
Yes, in principle, a lot of gems and don't. By the middle of the game, sustacal already small for 2 normal gem of each color. 3 inserted in ATutor and 2 pumped into a weapon to +3, which is regularly used. I have enough.

E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20

Svetoslav
But they must be removed, as I buffs\Grady when sharpening. If you sharpened +2 will insert the gem, and after sharpening to +3 - the gem will fly out. This is the mechanism. But if you want to remove the gem from the weapon, or how to not changing - it is not. the developers did not deliver such a feature. Here for example, sharpened at +3 weapons, did it fire and put it after 2 gems. You need is a Fire variant of this weapon, but with an improved version of the gems. What are you doing? you can't just remove gems from weapons, not changing it.

E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20

raspisnoy1
In the valley of the damned before 10th level is not put there the mutants are tough. And TP guards in General, hours albanowski, and 300 arrows vitanet (tolshe than Troll, and near tears BU-go-GA-checki moveset of 3-4 fast strokes, each of which can swinsuit, well, ranged attacks he did not deliver).
In terms of stones - Very few of them. on a Large stone need 16 small, ordinary - 4 small. Only here on the test results it is seen that the stones give only good Large. So like +10 at least as it begin to affect. A +1\+3 is extremely weak.
I tested, on average, the damage a Horned sword +3 (78 base) with 3 gems for +10 damage, for a series of strikes increases by approximately 30-35%, relative to the same sword without stones. Not hard to imagine. the weapon, with two gems for +3 to damage will increase your DPS in a series of no more than 10%, and in the first 3-4 shot difference will not be absolutely CLEAR.
The farm provides the skills the trophies of the hunter which is desirable to pump 2. need stats? I brought only aleksova drink. For example, for 10 levels you get +100 points characteristics. Over 50 cans of you get the same +100 points characteristics. But 50 cans you can sparganii at least in the beginning of the game, as one Bank does NOT require any conditions, only the presence of recipe and ingredients. Cost, if you BUY all the ingredients from the merchants (and they are all available from merchants) - the value of 1 for banks +2 points characteristics = 450 coins.
It would seem a lot? but no. There are recipes steak and Burger.
Steak requires 1 chunk farmer and 3 raw meat, purchasing from vendors, you spend 20 coins if not taken to the dealer and 16 coins, if the huckster to take. Sale price of this steak = 25 coins. In any case, the crafting of this food makes + in my pocket.
No, spraying for the protection against radiation and poison is clearly not worth it. where there is a Krall with his brother - is the energy of the Regent sword +1 (47 energy damage, requires 43 dexterity 43 forces) and flower into an elixir of stamina (redjimi flower). In 2 runs to take the sword and the flower not using any protection whatsoever. protection will be possible later to find. Traders in the city of rogue is sold helmet, or rather the bandage, which gives a +25 resistance to poison and radiation (skills give a +10 resistance), so later you can find\craft ring of protection that gives +20 resistance, in the course of the game you will find\buy recipes for crafting food that will temporarily increase the resistance one effect on +20 and another steam at the rogue, which give +40 resistance to the selected effect (used crafted and even without the rogue)

r
raspisnoy1 14.02.20

Enuard Aid
#OK... the ring of resilience have found 3-carrying warrior-there's more to life and theft
#per stack of gems of ATP. 16 BL! I will definitely clone))
#thank you for the tip of the sword and the flower (where the brothers)...you have VIDOS on YouTube to find-because you need to know exactly where...because I tried already-found 4-5 doses of the antidote...it helps a little...you go there when you sasmacro
# the prophet of farmers-which I found quiet-what would he want that? meat can bring?))) bggg..
# is still in the game a rare plant grows only on the highest points in the game - 4 PCs is, until his-I do not remember as called. gold is
# about trophies hunter did not take and not expect-trophies and everything on sale is
# where would be a decent bow to get?? combat is +2 but stats stats!BL. one found -better than basic-but absolutely simple for +50 damage and without any holes (need to go to the clergy urgently!))) bggg.. farmers got
#about protection -I thought so - to the wind glasses...soooo this is decided for sure
# valley of the Damned as pure as a virgin(besides the monster in the cave near the teleport) so later) the main thing to know about high level mobs spawn and how often if... ?
# and Yes there are trolls and thicker creature-only experience give less of a perk for a Troll to get 200 for them 90-125! lizards with wings and mutant from Resident Evil
# about the helmet-it is better to ordinary sunglasses do not see in the game -they see through walls as a spy in the Andromeda(by the way there is with the Widow went through the whole game-force)) and +3 to armor on salemake anything
z.s. and I read somewhere that if you drink aleksova drink to raise x to the end will be f* * * yourself