3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20 02:05 pm

Ummm.. and what's the point of an Open world and study it? (Elex)

Good night. To clarify for kobasica.
Yasi Saddened to be healthy!
At the beginning of the game zefaril two Minibasic - robbers that First NPC kill 3 shock (the good one besmertny, lay - up and continue to fight). Got 60-70 coins and truncated. No drop. No-Th-Th.
Then I ran across locations. decided poparitsya. malchikov to beat. location to be cleaned. Ran another order of 50-60 minutes in the open world. Max I did found a few corpses, which took a bit of coins.
The murder of malchikov do not bear any profit. Killing hostile PS in addition to petty cash rewards does nothing.
a sweep of the locations except a few good drop in fact does nothing.
Actually. what are the motives, goals and interests to the study open. The big world if he's like in MMORPG need only to the extent that the location was?
No profit in terms of farm and equipment, I have not taken, spending more than an hour of time on the trails.

even in the series DS. with mobs on the location, you can not only farm money. but items to improve weapons and equipment, weapons, armor. Even running a game in the style of a Speedrun, sometimes it was profitable to lie down for 15-20 minutes in any Locka to farm, as profit known.
In Alexa well, it turns out that the mobs that are much stronger than your character, which you saw for 3-4 minutes, dealing with the hits no more than 5% of the damage you and those you vanscott - these mobs give very little experience, have no equipment and give the sadly small number of money.

why go Open world. which only waste time, not giving any sane profit player? Why study it? walk on the locations? for what? for what purpose?
134 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuHadsune 14.02.20

Enuard Aid
Yes there is nothing. I'm LVL 14. Of armor armor of the homeless in 14 Def. Except that bow and bought pilomac found (for performance standards), but that's not what I want to for a 5h game. The guards and bandits a bunch of armor and weapons and where to get similar I do not understand the traders lolvely seams. And if the weapon can vlocity on the bench, then with armor all sad!
PS I played Morrowind and oblivion, and even in Daggerfall. In the same Morro\oble I could get into the ruins and make exclusive gear, and then only bullshit one.

D
Dark Kahn 14.02.20

Well, armor is not removed is clear, but with a weapon this piranha sooooo vain for it is not Gothic.

E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20

MikuHadsune
I'm talking about, and no farm with locations, no drop. And the sea was sometwenty balance, which gave a clear advantage, if at the beginning you found Daedric weapons. And Alexa I can't see anything. stupid MMORPG, without the MMO component.
And Yes, in 5 hours the total time you apnuli level 14? don't believe it. I have a 4th level. the order and spent 4 hours.

M
MikuHadsune 14.02.20

Enuard Aid
And Yes, in 5 hours the total time you apnuli level 14?
Well, maybe not for 5 hours. Maybe more. I just did not think.
Went Yes the mobs stupidly kicked. naturally beat with a bow. Ashot/fanshot.
Well, even a couple of square meters of the way done.
But the farm here and the truth is no. very boring, even the desire, there is something to explore because I know in advance what delicious loot will not find it=(

E
Eynart 14.02.20

Enuard Aid
I am talking about, and no farm with locations, no drop. stupid MMORPG, without the MMO component.
All the same, you're really weird. Want to farm mobs for loot the gear? Go to any Pve-oriented MMORPG, there is the heart of the gameplay. Or Dragon's Dogma Mordor - the same farm and grind, only a single.
Elex - a game about quests, not about clothes.

M
MikuHadsune 14.02.20

Eynart
We can't have the game consist of quests, it's stupid. What is the point to do, if sq will give you 100-500 alexita (which to trade will raise a lot)? There is no truth? Where are decent rewards in the form of unique weapons or armor?
You understand that you need a motivator and motivator this 90% of the armor and nothing else!
PS I Bought the clergy lasergun for 6K, happy as an elephant. For the quarter gave a crap!

E
Eynart 14.02.20

MikuHadsune
There's anyone. I have always and everywhere did not care for the armor. Gave something for a quest or found somewhere? Well. Was not given? Okay, scratch yourself or buy something that is too naked not to run. Much more interesting quests, stories, fighting with a strong enemy.
The quests I'm doing on purpose and I do not understand people who play for gear, gold and kits. Quests - they are for immersion, for aesthetic pleasure, to participate in the life of the game world. A game without quests, stories, conversations, stories are tochilina, and I is not interested. And clothes - so, for casual to dress better and the game became easier.

M
MikuHadsune 14.02.20

Eynart
Clothes give a visualization of the progress of the player. For some people this is important.
About study square I have nothing against that, they are interesting, but the rewards could be, and more interesting to do, not just loot to pay!
And clothes - so, for casual to dress better and the game became easier.)
Why just for kazualov? Just logically the same as the hero progresses, dressing better, getting stronger and, accordingly, easier to play with increasing LVL, so in any game! Even in the same DS we can see the progress when leveling and the gear.
And for casual have lazerka and bow with a damage of 70-100 (the more IMBA).

l
lmperatorPC 14.02.20

MikuHadsune
Pollach (4th), in terms of gameplay - slag, because in my understanding, the gameplay is in the first place, the world and your adventure in it.
And the world there is a dead color and taste.
Yes, they did sliplock Ala building type (where I was stuck in the form of mods on the 3rd part), but it is only a runaway attempt a couple of months before release to try to keep people in the game, because they realized that the world they came out rather weak.

E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20

Eynart
Interestingly, and in Skyrim\Morrowind\a series of DS did you play?
I would have looked like you killed on Legendary difficulty Marauders early in the game with a steel sword without sharpening. When one hit you take a bit more HP than the mob regedit. and vasotec in 90% of cases. if you have friends with you. and this despite the fact that the Marauders always run faster than the character and have an increased endurance + have a long-range weapon. which is a 100% chance in case of contact with vasotec.
or to kill in solo Gael on NG+7 with weapon +0 sharpening and on the 1st level. in the initial rags.

E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20

And what could be the immersion in the Virtual world, if you are not part of this world? And if the world is not made so perfect. From among the games. which allow yourself to take this:
1. Morrowin
2. DS-2
3. Bloodborn
4. DS-3
5. DS-1
6. The Witcher

E
Eynart 14.02.20

Enuard Aid
Well I say RPG without stories not interesting to me, so Sauces I have not played. (Yes, I know that there is a plot, but this is not the plot).
Morrowind played 13 years ago. Skyrim has become dull and boring after about 30 hours (almost a week played).

N
Negih 14.02.20

Enuard Aid
Just a Troll. Nspanel and lit srach.

MikuHadsune
MikuHadsune wrote:
The world is empty and useless
:D
LIKE, HOW can you write such nonsense? Witcher, Skurov - that's where the world is empty and useless. And I can throw in the hundreds of comments where I cite and SUBSTANTIATE REASONED arguments. You what game-play? As noted by the user Anaxes, you really confused with an empty and boring game. Okay, not the label clicked, think and did not notice what to play, it is necessary to you? xD

X
X_ray_83 14.02.20

Negih
I speak the truth !

W
WildMrak 14.02.20

I do not agree about the Witch, as it can generally be considered on the level of Skyrim or fallout? For me it is a completely different game. As for me, to the level of the Witcher all other games still very far from that story, that gameplay. Fallout and Skyrim without mods sadly G. and with the mod not be much better.
The immersion in the game world for me, the best it is still the same Witcher and Готика1-2. This is the only game in which the characters are remembered... In the same TES and fallout the characters are all the same, one name I can not remember of them.
Eleks is certainly not up to the Witcher or the same G2, but part of the quest is quite interesting, the fight is not very good, any enemy of the person one on one can zaklikat pressed against the wall. But the monsters just fucking kill. The world is quite interesting, there are places with good loot, but they are few :( There are various Easter eggs, all sorts of letters, notes, etc. that can be read. But in Gothic I was interested to explore the world than in Alexe, go to some woods and find a cave... or just to hunt wolves mrakorisov во2й Chapter, Ah nostalgia:) In Alexa there is no such.
And in Alexe much worse music, where the hell is the music from the same Gothic style? There she was in better times.
Of course since the Gothic 2НВ fans waiting for something similar, but neither Готика3, nor risen, nor Eleks alas, has not justified expectations of the players :( In готике3 the plot is meh, the combat system is also not great, and even the number of bugs on release even nothing to say... risen just brought nothing new, and Eleks not yet clear how the pass will draw conclusions, but it is clear that the balance is not very good in the early game very difficult, but after 15th LVL, and with proper pumping before, all enemies are killed very easy... anyway, you need to make a game in the post-Apocalypse ?

E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20

W
WildMrak 14.02.20

Nonsense, in RPG games farm mobs in General, not the most important thing. If we are to look, initially, that RPG is the ability to play a certain type of character, be it hunter, warrior, or even a beggar and his development. And as his swing matter, who likes to do quests daily, someone to farm mobs. Yes Alexa the bias is more nakostov component, but it's not bad, in the same DS made by focusing only on farm mobs and quests there is almost no. If you like to farm mobs, game DS, no one is forcing you to play Eleks. Each game is good in its own way. DS is the same its interesting setting, combat system, but it has almost no plot. In Alexa Vice versa. But nobody goes to a forum about DS and not saying eww, DS govnor, there are no quests, and few of the characters.
About the series of TES and FALLOUT,not counting 1st and 2nd... not a bad game, but far not super. Especially fallout. Skyrim I passed both pure and with a bunch of mods, but andinterest, but what is the atmosphere in there... the game is like without a soul, there are no characters for whom worried. In Alexa true, I also haven't met.
For those who passed Gothic 1, then Gothic 2, remember your first feelings when you come to mining of the valley and see what has become of the old camp... And I remember how you ran there before. Like these emotions I game of the gazebo is not allowed, as a series of DS.

E
Enuard Aid 14.02.20

WildMrak
The title of the topic read?
What is the meaning of the open world?
What is its meaning. if a game like the Witcher is purely about the story?
The DC-3 could bring consequences. I haven't played the second evil. but the passage bleck too much hooked.
there really worried about the place, the characters. And depth of game immersion is very high. Much better than in Alexa. As the study of the world and its open world in which a lot of drop. And the plot. But it's not an RPG, it is a Horror.
Which according to its RPG components, and otheris role, about which you have written far exceeds the Eleks.
But the question is about something else: where is the profit from the open world? what is the purpose and objective in learning it?

M
Mordok 14.02.20

p
partizan2033 14.02.20

elex of drunk-ass drunk like an indie trash,and I played Gothic and the Riesen