3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 14.02.20 02:08 pm

Impressions from the full version (PC) (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Share their impressions of the PC version of the game!
173 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeverSm1le 14.02.20

played with a friend on the Xbox One,well overall impressions are good,certainly not a breakthrough and not something brilliant, the play is quite possible, and even necessary

S
Snite_Poerti 14.02.20

Autumn was still on the box 360, honestly, just prohodnyak. Nothing new in the game. Hackneyed plot, identical to the first part of the interface, same gameplay in confined locations. Go through once and forget. We were happy just having a beautiful cinematic clips and only. Me, this game was disappointing, I was hoping for something more than just new locations.

_
_Lemon_ 14.02.20

In this topic ONLY impressions of the game. For everything else either already has threads. either you nobody forbids to create. Those who ignore this post - receive a ban.

N
Norm112 14.02.20

Well, the first 5 minutes of gameplay is perfect. The graphics on the top. Well done.

J
Jay C 14.02.20

The toy is just epic ! The picture is a miracle control true Mudita sometimes in the spirit of the old Prince of Persia with jumping to the wrong place. Optimization great I think. In General, the beginning of the gaming year on PC managed.

A
ALEX7436 14.02.20

Damn, I twisted the dialogue is on the whole possible stroke in the anti-aliasing 1920x1080. Picture - the JUICE AND PEACH! Bought not in vain. Hope and history match the graphics. The prologue in the snow, that mega, a winter (snow sparkling in the sun) in games have not seen yet. Except in LOST PLANET, but that was long ago. Anyone taking! But you need the computer is not weak, for the beauty, especially the splash from the green.

P
Podvipodvertov 14.02.20

The graphics are awesome, all ultra in 1920x1080 is good, but my computer is not weak. But the game itself is not hooked up either as, XS why. For me it is the trivial full. I was expecting something incredible judging by the comments, the same masterpiece level the Witcher 3, but in fact I had a fine-running errands.
Play, and the feeling that doing something is wrong, not calm the soul. In the end, this is my first time admire, and took it, and brought back, the benefit of the incentive it can be done. Immediately became so calm. I better have this money add a little and take 2 XCOM with all plokami. Well, or lay them on a Dark Souls 3, the most anticipated game for me this year. And lark, it is a game for everybody.
That's because this denovo so much gimor, so would the torrents pulled, played, understood that is not ice and deleted nafig. And so I had to buy it, make sure that the game is mediocre and back. And usually torrent the game shake, like, delete and buy.
In short people, if you're a fan of lark, feel free to take, but if, as I first introduced to this series, better pass by, there are more challenges the game, it is interesting will not find anything, only if you are grafodrochery fierce, and then there is Star Wars Battlefront.

I
Impela 14.02.20

The game delivers! Playing on 1440p. Fps is normal, if is not in full force, the desired 144 no(((

Lark is very beautiful!

The detailing is gorgeous!

B
Bard Lyutik 14.02.20

Got stuck for 6 hours, was the location of the ice cave and went to the Soviet base. The game is gorgeous, but brought no pity but also optimize not forgotten! On my gtx 960 for ultra included with hairline and anti-aliasing SMAA 45-60 fps, below 40, the game did not prosidela. It is at the maximum shadows, sunlight and other buns) For 6 hours no bug found, the PC version is licked perfectly! In General, it's all the same Lark gameplay who liked TR2013, take RotTR will not regret it. My expectations were fully justified. The new Lark is worth the money. And finally distribute your screenshots on ultra settings)
Spoiler

A
Alex_Pro 14.02.20

Overall, while I like everything. The same feeling is positive, as from the passage of the last part. Except that procede constant freeze frames. Hope it is soon repaired. What to graphics, it is just wonderful, though not particularly demanding. Even AMD-shnaya hairy stuff works great on maps from the green, and someone even said that it won't work... But with smoothing some probelme, but not the essence. Also it is very noticeable that in this part the developers have made great emphasis in the research side of the world, on this of the shootings became less. As for me, it's very good, because the game became more like the last part of the series. In short, hung in the game as much as 11 hours after the first start.
UPD. Solved the problem with constant procedme putting textures on high, and the picture remains the same. And so, on full ultra but with high textures the game gives a stable 50-60 frames.

D
Devilor 14.02.20

Everything is fine. The optimization level. Bugs are not found, fps rarely drops below 40, vidyuhi 980 ti everything on ultra. Played for about 5 hours and only the bear came up, collect all that is possible. The game is excellent! My 900 is fully justified!

h
he3a 14.02.20

Like nothing special. But the dialogue is delivered, especially with the PECs (the same simulation hair if turning your head to Larisa, you can see how the hair curls on the shoulder roll, very cool). Cool picture, the characters are very well done, enjoyable and relaxing game. The plot really is a bit obtuse, but it'll do for a game of this genre )) If you like adventure games, this is a good part worth playing. Optimization seems normal, on the 970GTX on ultra 1080p flying.

S
Sprintin 14.02.20

in General happy as an elephant! everything on ultra is with glitter, below 50 fps never drops! konfa in the description later complement!
Spoiler

who is there to moan about your feelings? type on the AMD cooler? here is a screenshot I have, the same as on AMD
Spoiler

V
Vert 14.02.20

Siberia poskuchnee than the island of Yamatai, but otherwise it's the same game that is much loved in 2013. First pokazalos that optimization is bad, but it turned out that GTX970 doesn't stack the textures on ultra, what the game prisila and froze up. Lowering to High, I get stable 55-60 FPS on ultra-settings enabled PureHair hair. The plot while not particularly catchy, although unexpected twists already. New Lara looks good, although the old one was cuter

M
Mohus 14.02.20

m
mister611 14.02.20

First impressions are good, no disappointment, the graphics are superb control on the gamepad is convenient, want to play )) No freezes or stuttering at all maximum settings with all on. improvements in FULL resolution there is absolutely 55 to 60 frames stable, true antialiasing SMAA , if you put steeper - already underway drawdown performance, but also so the picture is excellent. Saddened the absence of 3D stereo mode, which was present in Lara 2013 and was superbly implemented. Well, nothing, already beginning to get used too often now, there's a mode in games, of latest only DiRT Rally pleased )) Until it will go on to play.

S
SpartanSoap 14.02.20

So far the impressions are very positive. Particularly pleasing graphics, design and largely improved and expanded the gameplay of the original game 2013. The plot is typical for this kind of games but I have played until 8 hours. Cranberry is not evident, and in addition to the abandoned Soviet base then its not count (the villains represent some left the order, which just included a lot of Russian, which is logical, because the action in Russia). Not going to talk about optimization, because is forced to settle for a relatively weak computer and monitor 1400х900, on medium settings. However, even here the game is happy.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 14.02.20

Graphics and optimization is great, put a resolution of 720p and ultrastrong ( GTX 850m, i7 4710hq 8gb Ram), what can I say, you can play fps 30-27, Full hd the same only on low, but the benefit of 30 fps here is like 45 in madmax. But the most unpleasant effect, this jamming of the rollers, and discharge from the system all that is possible. When I went into the game, I had only one tab is open VC, when it came, even it was not preserved, that is, operatives need a lot. Play in General is fun, especially on the first map - crap, which you need to collect just a lot. It's a shame that denovo is, it seems to me that without it, fps would be much more, certainly at 5-6.

P
Pavel Amur 14.02.20

I'm bored...Last game was cracking. Besides, tired of darkness already...

R
Relaxy 14.02.20

The game is very beautiful=) the ice mountain at sunset looks amazing, Lara is beautifully painted )it's a perfect will to pass more than one ASD)))