3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 14.02.20 02:08 pm

Impressions from the full version (PC) (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Share their impressions of the PC version of the game!
173 Comments
Sort by:
D
DANger B.I.G. 14.02.20

Passed by 92%. Completed the story and have fulfilled a large part of different kinds of sberatelstvi.
The game was hurt by two things:
1 – the game is criminally short new. Mechanics and all features entirely pumped from the game 2013. Same goes for puzzles in physics, they are still wildly simple, and their solutions immediately obvious, do not have to think. If in the 1st game it could be forgiven, where before the developers had a difficult task - to launch a new franchise, therefore to build the game from scratch, it is natural to succeed everywhere at once, and even the first attempt was problematic, then would turn around because they already had the Foundation. But no, they all left at the same level. It's not bad, because the gameplay in the new Tomb Raider, and Oh so chic, but still, starting a new game you want to see something new in addition to locations.
2nd is the script and the story itself, its plot and narrative look more or less sanity within this genre - you'll be fine, I was perplexed over some of the dialogues and sometimes the actions of the characters. The logic of the people working on the scenario of the game apparently don't favor. In the first part I have not noticed anything.
But otherwise a great game which disappear. Interesting and VERY beautiful. Except that the little WOW moments in this time, the game of 2013 there were more.
Tomb Raider 2013 made a strong impression at the time. Rise of the Tomb Raider just a – OK.
Game series Uncharted for me is still the best in the genre, but I can't miss not one not another.
Spoiler

a
andro1516 14.02.20

Argue - many more or less competent people have played the game - a surprise-how did grad-Kitezh,suddenly appeared in Siberia,I have ever the writers or something,for the slightest acquaintance with the history of the Russian State by Karamzin at least,becomes clear,the game glaciers coexist with centuries-old pine trees,while on the glacier pine trees can not be had ,ie the Arctic circle-the action takes place,so we are given to understand the scenario of the game.But returning to the history of the Mongol-Tatar yoke has never BEEN IN the ARCTIC CIRCLE!!!The whole army just simply sumerslam to crap,along with horses which is not what would be there to eat-except the Ice.And here nahodish documents-the siege lasted many months-and of these scenarios getting blunders not to myself.The script Stuff Galima-ie absolute-ruined the game with this scenario,and in fact all graph the image of the Persian,hunting, weapons, animals paralizado 2013.Plastered just specifically,is there such graphics are the cut scenes,little wrote the script,and that the result is gibberish of an illiterate writer,or spices it is made in connection with the recent events (political world) I mean to have it somewhere where they earflaps run and bear hug in Russia should be grad-Kitezh,roundnose Pindos,the very lovers..great job x....I understand the Series Lara has exhausted itself is a failure!!!

V
VladSBu 14.02.20

Finally took the game inside and out.The game you get a strange experience,but all in order.
The plot,he is not as many say.For adventure games it is Normal.Interesting.
Gameplay-Lara 2013.
From the game had fun.Do not spit money is not sorry.
If you liked Лара2013,take you will not be disappointed.
With regards to the rest, I suggest you to play(you download 2013 game) You'll understand.The minimum number of changes.
Large changes in Graphics.
Yes,there are many cranberry (scoop evil) and all that.But the game copes with its genre 100%.

R
Raxm 14.02.20

only pity is the short game have to do, nowhere to turn
only to pump and... the last fight with bare and truncated
the NAF then stretch the crafting, that would be the last the most interesting upgrades you get before the credits roll
it would be better not picture licking and quests were interesting and added a length of the game

a
ant19521 14.02.20

Pumped strange new weapons. In many respects, it is worse than the previous. The most important thing for lethal force. The killer bow block, right to the last until he came.

X
XeQTOR 14.02.20

Was a fun good game I recommend especially if you liked the first part of 2013.

i
igso 14.02.20

The first part of the restart really liked at the time. After years of the pipeline, the developers have released a really something new and interesting that causes emotions.
What to say about the new part. The effect of novelty has no emotions after beating not so strong. In General: the same game of 2013 in new locations and with toned graphics. A feeling of deja vu did not leave during the whole time of passing. The same mechanics, the same plot points quoting the first part almost verbatim.
I read a lot of praise about this part. They say she surpassed the previous, and better conveys the spirit of adventure. Do not agree with this. Memorable moments became less empathy the heroine, too, does not work (although in the first part it was). There are a few large maps, with the pseudo freedom and more jobs in fashion assassin-style. But these jobs are extremely monotonous and not motivated, and often just stupid (in the forest hung ten of the hare carcasses, find them and cut off the ropes. Why? Who cares? ). Above the tombs worked only visually. The puzzles in them are as simple and settled for a couple of minutes.
As for the technical part, remember three things: facial animation (characters ' emotions are transmitted), animation (all of these stumbling, awkward falling, getting stuck in the snow, add authenticity to the action) and the physics of snow (anywhere such did not see, usually the snow is just a flat surface, and then it is really a physical oject).
Plot. It's the same cocktail of 2013: the fanatics with guns, ancient artifacts and a little mystery at the end of the game. Criticize do not see the point. The conventions of the genre.
Overall definitely a quality game, worth the money. What was waiting for us and got it. But if you played TR2013, then the wow effect will not be, the game seems secondary.
My rating 7.5. Well.
In the next part, hope to see more of the new.

V
Vasek Vasekk 14.02.20

Review from rogue:
Judging by the gameplay with YouTube is the game in the slag, the same as it was in 2013 does not impressed.
If it were a normal game would be released without Denovo.And if the game Denovo I can't get it to run.And if I do not give to play for free - so game slag, I'm going to play on in Folaut 4, which is better than a hundred times.But I also did not buy for what, buy better beer.
Lark and max of 5.5/10. - and the raiders at 2pm.

L
LOVKIY 14.02.20

Cool game like the previous part. The only game in the last five years which was fully 100 percent of all collected and opening all the tombs!

p
pit80 14.02.20

The game is the BOMB! There are minor flaws in plot or even in some places. In General, a thing!!!
But Yes... Pleasing to the eye.

G
Gta Story 14.02.20

above written: If you like Лара2013,take you will not be disappointed. I play 13 years did not like, so SAMInside me completely

V
Voodi 14.02.20

Live evropke, activated eng version for 1/4 of European prices is going great, sometimes hung out character after opening big chests, but somewhere in the middle of the game stopped, went very quickly, in about 7 hours, originally wanted to buy, but to do absolutely nothing took place on the last difficulty level, but special difficulties are not noticed and are generally the variety of enemies is very small, the entire game took place with poisoned arrows, other weapons were rarely used

S
StilCat 14.02.20

Well after a Lara Croft I can say that and others. Graphics are, the gameplay is, artificial intelligence is pleased but you need to play on a high difficulty to make it more fun. But here's the story.... God this nonsense still have not met, on the level of games from the 90s. Evil commies, the villain who wants to take over the world, the end boss is a HELICOPTER! HELICOPTER CARL, immortal not immortal, etc. in Short a lot of nonsense. Last of us mass effect metal gear these games I will remember for a lifetime because of a good story. Lark about already a year to forget for what it was and why. So rating 7.5/10

g
gpu200 14.02.20

Learn from the women what the computer is necessary for games, and then flies all flies ...

D
Danian 14.02.20

The game has lots of cranberry on the Soviet theme,but it's not a bad thing.This part is more like exploring the game world than the previous one,so as not caught me with the entourage of Japanese culture.

S
SkyRaider 14.02.20

The game is awesome, I loved it. Detailed painted here: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/rise_of_the_tomb_raider/podem_tambovskogo_rejdera-181079/

S
Spy Hunter 14.02.20

Rise of the Tomb Raider is such a mistakes. Impressions are the same as from Fallout: New Vegas after Fallout 3. It seems to be the same engine, same mechanics, but all brought to mind. Fewer shootings, more stealth, more investigations into non-storyline content. In General, the game turned out great.

M
MagaDamage 14.02.20

Why such little system though as GTA V did something

S
ScorpionBSG 14.02.20

One thing I can say after going through the entire story and all the secrets KEPT! The plot was boring and cranberry, the location is not interesting when I started and saw Syria, you crazy happy, but then... it's something the commies and propaganda is everywhere and all around one winter and boring locations. In the end generally shows that developed leaked the story, outrageously boring, even when going immortal in the end, one to one, as the first Lark DLC and Baba Yaga nothing special, very fast...
All the same, as the first Lark, all lapped. The puzzles are very easy, stupid weapons upgrade, which can not be removed, which is a giant horn Kalash:))) Hmm, waiting for the story - to get a cranberry in a nice wrapper. Shooting miserable and scary, only from the bow a pleasure to shoot, crooked management. Old Lark - head and shoulders above the new parts. Verdict: at First loved it, even stayed on the ground, and stared at the beauty under the middle fed up with it, but in the end disappointed at all. I give her 7 points no more.

A
Aleksandr Ko 14.02.20

Podvipodvertov
Dark souls fan writes that he was not interested Lark... get out of here imbecile