3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 14.02.20 02:08 pm

Impressions from the full version (PC) (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Share their impressions of the PC version of the game!
173 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yakim 14.02.20

Today I finished the walkthrough of the main story, spent a good time but were collected all 100%. Liked the game! Now buy 2 DLC and continue )))

S
Spartacus1971 14.02.20

The game is not strongly hooked,my opinion,worse than 2013.

m
manamen 14.02.20

uuuuuuuuuuuu Lark KRASOTULKA

R
RiseSoma 14.02.20

Kastomizatsiya not. In 2013, much of interesni kustomcity. And EVERYTHING is gorgeous!

A
Aleksey Kayander 14.02.20

Additions are planned for her? And what kind of feeble sisn pass. Baba Yaga only rules, and short.

N
Night_gaimer 14.02.20

the game is gorgeous - was davolen

D
Denai 14.02.20

Ruined everything he could to ruin it. The first 15% good than further inland the worse

H
Hollen 14.02.20

Alex Kayander
It is planned! Read the topic: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/rise_of_the_tomb_raider/kakoj_kontent_dostupen_mne_na_moej_platforme_i_za_kakuyu_tsenu-206012/

S
Shif077 14.02.20

To be honest I like all cool, BUT when you find and listen to different files, something like AC in the sense that the Trinity is more like a kind of analogue of the Templars chasing a Sage(in ROTTR is a Prophet)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.02.20

Played over three hours!!!! LIKE EVERYTHING!!))) Especially racking to do research, go through every corner, every Bush! Optimization is also great. At least on 12DirX the game feels great, even better than 11DirX. Tablet CPY.

a
antoha28 14.02.20

the game ++++++++++

S
SergeySZV 14.02.20

The game is a masterpiece!!! Definitely 10 points. The game has it all: photo-realistic graphics, the story, a very interesting study area, the battle system from firearms, optimization. This level of the game you have to love them quite a bit.

M
Marionetco 14.02.20

СергейSZV
totally agree! worth the money!

t
the endless misanthropy o 14.02.20

Of Kitech Grad,
bears, comrade, Seabury, tables of Mongolian

this game certainly amuses me more than all the work of Eddie Murphy

S
Svejincev 14.02.20

Disgusting experience: bad game scenario and therefore of no plot, boring gameplay, hideous physics of some objects, but in contrast, it is worth noting the graphics, but it is clearly not up to the above disadvantages.

D
DooM_slash 14.02.20

Svejincev
How did the scene of Lara fighting with a bear, just like DiCaprio in Survivor )

S
Svejincev 14.02.20

DooM_slash
if Croft after this outburst would have crawled all broken and bruised, I'd still appreciate such a scenario)

D
DooM_slash 14.02.20

Svejincev
How jailbreak when Lara knocks a bunch of enemies from a vending machine and throws their banks with shrapnel, like Rambo )
As Lara's climbing in tandem on the snow-covered mountains, already as a Climber )

H
Hollen 14.02.20

Svejincev
And after this scene, the whole game you'd be crawling. Want realism? Play games-simulators which are more close to reality.

D
DooM_slash 14.02.20

Hollen
It would be realistic to creep up to the camp on time, because the blood trail would have caught up with the wolves.
Separate treatment of the passing game.