3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 14.02.20 02:08 pm

Impressions from the full version (PC) (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Share their impressions of the PC version of the game!
173 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Chichigin 14.02.20

Graphics and optimization is great, put a resolution of 720p and ultrastrong ( GTX 850m, i7 4710hq 8gb Ram), what can I say, you can play fps 30-27, Full hd the same only on low, but the benefit of 30 fps here is like 45 in madmax. But the most unpleasant effect, this jamming of the rollers, and discharge from the system all that is possible. When I went into the game, I had only one tab is open VC, when it came, even it was not preserved, that is, operatives need a lot. Play in General is fun, especially on the first map - crap, which you need to collect just a lot. It's a shame that denovo is, it seems to me that without it, fps would be much more, certainly at 5-6.
What cons is not clear, it seems to be praised the game.

b
bodibilder 14.02.20

Lost 5 hours.Yes,but delivers))))Particularly pleased with the game lighting.The gameplay on level 1 of the pieces with some improvements and innovations.Localization is average.For example,in the memories of Lara,when she was little,her voice sounded clearly not a child and a grown woman,albeit with a gentle voice.Yes and intonation in some of the voiceovers of the other characters do not match their behavior.Music and sounds are excellent.Management is also niche,but a couple of keys had to adjust,because it is inconvenient.The plot....about the story later, I will unsubscribe,that held little else.Oh yeah,if anyone is still in doubt to buy or not,I definitely say to buy.Just make sure that your computer will draw this game.It eats resources a lot.One RAM is more than 9 gigs on max uses.And with the graphics card below the GTX 670 is better not to play.Yes, I know you are there and GTX 650 can run,but it's not.It's masochism.At all to comfortably play in the resolution of 1920x1080 and at completely maximum settings,you need a very powerful computer.Oh another thing-those guys that play at max on 970 and they all fly,answer you is the beginning.Go open locations with a more serious portrayal and a pile of parts and your STOVE will sit in a puddle.

B
Bardsiis 14.02.20

Why minusovat the initial topic? as it is not Christian

V
Vert 14.02.20

In geothermally valley beautiful: green grass, trees, waterfalls, geysers. And then the bleak snowy landscapes are boring. While running, admiring nature, I almost ate the lynx. Direct Far Cry some.

r
rei321 14.02.20

Impressions from the full version (PC)
experience ogogo about almost 2K for the value igruli ( with sitnica)

v
vitalik76 14.02.20

About the jamming of the rollers. I solved this problem by lowering the texture quality from very high to just high. All other settings can be left at maximum. Apparently very high textures require a lot of RAM and my 3Gb GTX780 is not enough, because in times of jamming has always been the swapping to disk.

What an experience. This game corresponds to the first part of 2013 one to one. And gameplay and story. The impression is that even the script is not particularly rewritten, so the old names were replaced and left. According to the chart, to the level of Battlefront and battlefield 4, the game falls short, but Tomb Raider graphics are on par, although of course rail-corridor design locations has not been canceled. However meet and location-pseudoprecocity where you can go a little further than a couple of steps to the right and to the left. Well, the enemies appear out of thin air and also disappear. This is especially true of animals that can run over a pebble and the abyss. How to fly a helicopter better not to watch is real air rails. But overall I liked the game.

PS it is a Pity that Baba Yaga was paid in addition. But at least it's a full addition, not like the last part.

B
Bard Lyutik 14.02.20

15 hours played and got a better impression. Very cool locations in the game, I'm sure even half of the game has not passed but it is clear that the location worked out in detail and scale. Attention is paid to the gathering and collecting all sorts of wiggles and this is important at the level of survival because of resources and coins is not always enough for crafting and purchases any machine on the weapon. To get improved gear, should be in RoTTR to looting looting and looting (again we are talking about the difficulty level of survival). In TR2013 it was easier at the level of survival. Here cartridges in principle always enough if you choose and craft your but any scrap and junk to upgrade your weapons and armor constantly lacking. And to put this whole thing really interesting on the big lokam. Hung on the Soviet base, the party already on it for about 8 hours and was only 50%). Further, the tombs, they developed more interesting in my opinion than TR2013, they're bigger and generally more difficult. There are certainly lighter and there are those which need to hang and talk). Additional jobs for the settlers too, they don't Shine but do them not boring and sensible to run too, earned a splash without the implementation of these tasks do not get it. In General RoTTR for meticulous collectors such as myself, who are in the game 100%, is where and how to spend your time and how and what to look for and collect, and most importantly it's not boring. In TR2013 again, it was less attention paid. Feel to 100% passing 40 hours just go away and is a good indicator. About optimusone and grafon opinion has not changed, graphene is cool, optimize not perfect but good

S
Summer23 14.02.20

My impressions: we Now have a ancharted with blackjack and hookers!

s
silence_is_screaming 14.02.20

Today played 3 hours, then the game crashed with an error that said about the lack of video memory. In vidyuhi 4 gig. The above settings are not highly exposed. Played without anti-aliasing and vertical sync. In some locations just disgusting FPS. 25 frames is kept. It is obvious that the game has serious leaks in memory. Otherwise, I can't give a rational explanation for such mistakes and such a horrible performance on my system. It is, frankly, very hard.

a
ant19521 14.02.20

Tin!!!!!!!!!! And then Baba Yaga is generally removed. Nonsense. A complete disappointment and pity 1600 R.
Although the dialogue is excellent. All flies the highest.

A
Adam Dzhandarov 14.02.20

As the gameplay can distinguish two clear disadvantages: 1. Hardwood management. 2. Ballistics weapons and it doesn't feel like strelyaesh , visual , physical .
And a little more about optimizations at first I praised optimise game but when I reached the Soviet base realized that optimise sucks
where sags changed settings and set the resolution to 800 by 600 are still in these places sags

Y
You_rock 14.02.20

The beginning of the course just 10/10, but as soon as I came out into the open world, I realized what I want to do the remaining time. Returned the money to the incentive, will wait for bigger discounts and only then buy again. It is unfortunate that such a steep potential developers are ruining writers. In fact Lara has all chances to seriously compete with Drake, but unfortunately again, not this time. Enthusiastically remember Lara Croft Legend, though there also had to throw a lot of people, but at the same time a sense of the scale of the adventure is felt at the level of Ancharted different locations, transportation, humor.
I really hope that the third part to Skvorechniki come in what direction should go in a real adventure game.

s
saa0891 14.02.20

S
Star_Skilf 14.02.20

First impressions are good, no disappointment, the graphics are superb control on the gamepad is convenient, want to play No freezes or stuttering at all maximum settings with all on. improvements in FULL resolution there is absolutely Saddened by the absence of 3D stereo mode, which was present in Lara 2013 and was superbly implemented. Well, nothing, already beginning to get used too often now, there's a mode in games, of latest only DiRT Rally pleased to continue to play.

S
SpartanSoap 14.02.20

After passing the claim - too little as in 2013. The plot is quite normal for this genre, but not ancharted. Mistakes and illogic smaller, but the shoals in the dialogue is still there (maybe a school of translators). Little tombs, quite a good little side quests. but there is a reason, and location, though spacious, are not that great, and to run 20 times around the circle can be annoying. In General, the game is worth buying, no regrets.

M
MHG 14.02.20

graphically the game is gorgeous, but requires respectively. who flies at top speed on the 960, or disingenuous, or not far on the game

J
Jay C 14.02.20

Oh pleased with the game real ! The graphics are simply chic, if you have a good machine, respectively. The gameplay is not boring, the story is quite normal for this game. Require continue !!!

A
ALEX7436 14.02.20

Those who have powerful cards, like green 970-980 and who want no loss of quality (not to remove very high textures) to increase fps. Instead of antialiasing SSAA SSAA 4 put 2. The increase is noticeable and the picture is still good! So I have at least..

p
pashalet 14.02.20

Beautiful, lush, the locations are drawn on the roundabout. Initially stuck for a few minutes just looking at ancient ruins. Overall, not disappointed, what I wanted from the game - and got it!

A
Aleks Sazonov 14.02.20

Good game,graphics on max beauty...