3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 14.02.20 02:08 pm

Impressions from the full version (PC) (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Share their impressions of the PC version of the game!
173 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leonn_24 14.02.20

the next benchmark, Legends and better

a
ahchr 14.02.20

Played on the xbox 360 I thought the game would ruin it but no it looks good.The plot is good but not to the workers.

B
BleederHunt 14.02.20

Finally I can say that took the game from beginning to end. And so will start briefly liked the game, even more than the previous part, if in the previous section we showed the fragile girl who became in the end Rimbaud the first category, then in spite of some defects, or the delights of translation it has become precisely that which lacked, hard, and striving for the adventure of miss Croft. About the story not going to talk in detail to avoid spoilers, but despite the place of the action(although for me the standards have gone) but reminded mix from the Indiana Jones series about the Ark and the Holy Grail, and ending on the number of explosions will think that here the hand itself Michael Bay direct adrenaline happened after the final credits do in the intrigue drives then either the DLS plot or a full-fledged part of the next adventure Croft. Designers locations on to pay tribute to the bread earned with the additive, the scenery is so live that in the time to do the screenshots for desktop. The mechanics of what little I made after the previous part, but it does not prevent to act virtuously, from regular traps to executions with a shotgun =) And last what is the difference from the previous section, there is a desire to rummage through all the length and breadth, and even want supplements. In General, take will not regret. But if you aim to look for cranberries, then go to the market in the fruit Department, there's a lot of it.

A
Anderson777- 14.02.20

yeah to get in General,a super game and graphics are top notch and the plot))))and Lara

A
Aips95 14.02.20

Very hesitant in buying this game (even returned, after again bought), the first part was prohodnyakom average, but overall impression is good.
Entry. Mountains (take a look at what we expect!), a heap of snow... But the mountains in the back clearly did not really safariways mountain completely smooth, not a single stone/ cracks. To put it simply changes compared with the first minimum (in the graph). It is not bad, just the graphics were so good. Can't help but notice that the footprints in the snow in AC and Batman look better, though one technology.
The first levels are pretty interesting, the flaws begin to be visible when we fall into the open world. With the first part nothing has changed - the world is calling there stone corridors with occasionally extending forks. And I want to say - do Not know, do not touch. The most boring moments in these empty rooms. Separately want to say about acrobatics, as in the previous movement is rather jerky, whereas on earth this is all happening quite nicely. Apparently relying on motion capture, and that cannot be written do not very skilled animators. Even in an old Anniversary looks better.
To talk about the flaws long you can (Lara calls commemorative plate posters /_-), about the history and I don't like the overall picture yet. And while that looks like a dull clone of the old one.

m
mister611 14.02.20

ahchr
...Played on the xbox 360 I thought the game messed up ...
- laugh ))

A
Anderson777- 14.02.20

I just loved the PC version,awesome made,what can I say))))

m
mckenzie126 14.02.20

never played Tomb Raider. have been given for free to the laptop. the picture really juice the story worse to think hard, corny and boring. of the play because the setting I liked and the graphics are very nice. PS and of course French muffin Lara))

c
crus4ders 14.02.20

mckenzie126
She's British.

A
Andrei Klimakin 14.02.20

Guys who share the game for a week Ladies to drive his AK Origin or GTA 5 license

m
mckenzie126 14.02.20

crus4ders
so I was talking exclusively about the rolls, there are French bread in the real world,dude.

S
Sergei1288 14.02.20

I don't like to play for a woman.
and the game rules

m
mister611 14.02.20

Sergei1288
Grow up - you'll like it ))

c
crus4ders 14.02.20

Read the documents in the game. There is an audio recording of Lara and the Therapist after the events on the island.
Spoiler

S
SBGAlbatros 14.02.20

hahahaha)))) my God....

Your impressions of the game: Lark - Pretty Count-SUPER

Guys) You - *******)) FULL)
Youth degraded) at the same time, see how much I run across the cons of drug addicts

S
SBGAlbatros 14.02.20

Honestly.... he did not play) Put the Previous one.. where you have the island to get out... BULLSHIT! Just BULLSHIT and all!
If we talk about the external data... Women's Lara... yeah srednestatichesky. appearance.
My club ballroom dancing girls and cuter and prettier! And most importantly - LIVE!

S
SkyRaider 14.02.20

[Delfin1988]
Youth degraded)
[Delfin1988]
The old rule read!

W
Worm JIM 14.02.20

Everything I love in games is present here , and it's a stealth, crafting, platforms, action, lots of gadgets, and the beautiful nature I would put 10 points on the game like in far cry 3 but there is not enough platforms, jumping over obstacles, climbing trees and so on , but фк3 compensates for this open world

S
SBGAlbatros 14.02.20

SkyRaider

Well, let give ban) As something)

B
Barsuk90 14.02.20

Passed, and came to the conclusion: if you do not pay attention to the shoals of the plot (Hello Rhianna Pratchett) and cranberries then the game looks amazing! Stealth, action, tombs and the lost city, as I like.
PS. In anticipation of the release of Dark Souls 3 decided to play the first DS, so the new Lara seemed plain and running through the locations I caught myself thinking: Where's the stake?