3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DARKSIDEATH 16.02.20 09:52 pm

Questions on the passage (God of War)

Ask , I can - help !!!
157 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burunduccello 16.02.20

of course at the same level.went on easy to begin with,once again put first,health-low,magic - strip no.,in the second and third immediately everything is open during the second pass.then you need to go or is it a bug or what??

R
RUSIkk926 16.02.20

mission rock madness
where the stones rastavit necessary, the Letter T has deployed and
put in the center the longest
direct stone put right on the side but the door does not opens what to do?

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

It is necessary to make a flat wall from such blocks. Tamy little extra. If I made the wall but not opened, pull out and insert again to place every block sometimes it is a glitch.

G
Goshack 16.02.20

I have to fight with the Minotaur somehow not run logs. What to do?

R
RUSIkk926 16.02.20

ALeXandeR Umbra
thank you

z
z3yzes 16.02.20

The people prompt as emulyator magic to change me does not work!

j
jokermayers19 16.02.20

z3yzes
Or as

S
Sorbon Fayzullaev 16.02.20

Dudes in General the problem I have. Medusa with Claudia to kill in any way, and coustom poprobyval was not working. And downloaded the new pcsx2 version 1.4.0 launch the game the keyboard is not working. So what do I do?

S
Sorbon Fayzullaev 16.02.20

Dude help. Medusa with Claudia to kill in any way. But coustom tried does not work. Or rather in this game joysick why it is not working. And on the second part of the game. When you fight with the statue. Sword vytashit does not work. I have pcsx2 old version. Downloaded new run the game. And the keyboard is not working(

a
andrey1EG 16.02.20

How can I change the difficulty mode from easy to medium

a
andrey1EG 16.02.20

How can I change the difficulty mode?

a
andrey1EG 16.02.20

Baaaaack

a
asasin2358 16.02.20

how quickly you have to press circle to beat the Hydra in the game G O W on the ps2

T
TheReds1892 16.02.20

Children play on the emulsion how to defeat the Hydra on the ship pad from Xbox 360
click analog 0 on the Controller and Kratos keeps the snake but not pounding on the mast
tell me what to do

K
Kek91 16.02.20

As you rotate the sticks to meet these two girls,I don't have time to click these arrows.After the battle with the Hydra.

L
Leon_Kenedy 16.02.20

Hello, I have a problem in the battle with Ares(the Complexity is High(Try the difficulty level of God to open)). He then Ares is not so difficult turned out to be(well, the first stage for sure), but the protection of the family my nerves are all eaten. I reached this point when I already have all the magic of the zeros. Maybe there is some kind of tactic? I or live up to the moment when the whole building collapsed, or at the beginning lose, due to the fact that these are not to Kratos turns grabbing me and others in this moment family cut.(What's a family to you Gil I know)

B
BestPlayer1 17.10.20

Leon_Kenedy
Use a combo square triangle, and when you kill the undercratic, the magic - the Power of Poseidon or whatever it is, so helped me