3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DARKSIDEATH 16.02.20 09:52 pm

Questions on the passage (God of War)

Ask , I can - help !!!
157 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rand alTor 16.02.20

I'll try to replace the graphics plugin. Search the Internet for a special god of war.

l
ljrerby 16.02.20

what is that graphics plugin?

R
Rand alTor 16.02.20

GSdx that's the type responsible for the graphical component. Version of what have I don't remember. Usually have the latest versions of the emulators. with the signature of the wind.

l
ljrerby 16.02.20

in General, I have found a emulator which GOW it works, but when I start playing, it lags horrible. What to do? I have w7 64bit

R
Rand alTor 16.02.20

Or little system is not suitable, or try to lower the sliders in the speedhacks tab

R
Rand alTor 16.02.20

More important what graphic plugin vkluchen. Here is GSdx 0.1.15 r1611m the plugin. It is required for normal operation.

l
ljrerby 16.02.20

and see where have you included this plugin?

A
Anataras 16.02.20

Eh... I'm stuck on the rings of Pandora ! here's a tut: PlayGround.ru. Here you see a circular room with a barrel, which strives to crush us, this room can rotate the lever on the outside. I understand that tado to do here PlayGround.ru as the door with the skeleton flashes, so we need either to open it or even th. BUT ! Th I current did not push ! Kratos doesn't want to dive under the water... Tell me you may need or what combination of keys what to do, huh ? I have this game on PC downloaded and the control joystick in there, I mean there is a cross, square, o and triangle. I have 2 days, I'm sick of this room and this big rolling barrels !!!!!!!!! I even tried a barrel to break, not work)) and thank you if anyone can help !!!

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

To dive you will learn when you take the Trident of Poseidon, and so you have to stand on a ladder to the ring where the stone rolls around to jump on him and so the circus way to get to the ladder at the other edge of the ring

A
Anataras 16.02.20

Ie, if I understand correctly, I need to ride this barrel until I'm next to the stairs on the wall ? Cool :)

A
Anataras 16.02.20

And tell me, somebody took the iron bull... keyboard ? I have tried 120 times to scroll in the desired direction arrows on the keyboard, it does not work))) In the best case scenario of 6 turns pass and all))

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

my friend went through the first part of the emulsion, with the Minotaur tormented for a long time, but it was

spin is the left analogue, he's like a WASD + just fire every time you do a full circle, but where it is necessary: if the top down, start with W if the bottom-up - S and so on

A
Anataras 16.02.20

Well I do not know your friend, but I have the opposite. Ie CROSS, CROSSES, SQUARE, and TRIANGLE I is WASD, and the run/walk, as well as, as you said, the scrolling is the right arrows. IT'S TERRIBLE THAT THE CONTROL CANNOT BE CHANGED !!! The mouse scroll 100 times easier !!!

A
Anataras 16.02.20

And another question on the ROCKS of MADNESS. There then in one cave the stone to carry it to a certain point, while from the floor will not get out stakes. I HAVE NOT TRIED ! I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DRAG THIS STONE !!! Can give you a screen if you do not understand the task...

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

We NEED to do, nothing else is necessary. Can kick a stone, that would speed up the process, but you can do it until the end to hold on - and you a certain distance jump

A
Anataras 16.02.20

Almost impossible. Damn, could I jump with the sword of Artemis is still a little higher then the block would not be needed))

Z
Zvon1501 16.02.20

Listen, folks, I'm playing right now with the emulsion, and so came in the second mission where I'm being sent to kill Ares to jellyfish, but when it comes to finishing off, can not set camera as necessary, who played on the emulsion help that press need?

A
Anataras 16.02.20

Try to change the screen resolution of the game. In an extreme case, press ESC and climb in the open window in the graphics settings, suddenly che will...

Z
Zvon1501 16.02.20

I don't need graphics, and when pojavljaetsja the rebound jellyfish: he wrote to me - move the left stick until the camera is above the head of Medusa, and then there are the arrows, I'm trying to press the usual arrows on the keyboard, but nothing we can have, that's what buttons to press at this point?

A
Anataras 16.02.20

So you should immediately correct to say... Do I give advice or score on emulatori Year Of war immediately, or you can buy the joystick, and then you gelezny the Minotaur salavessa twist these arrows.
Well, actually the answer to the question. Here is a picture:
PlayGround.ru
If you have a arrow like in the first picture, you have to start with the lower keys, ie first click the down arrow, then left arrow, then up arrow, try it, you should be able. The same with the second arrow, only the second time the right arrow is pressed. The third picture almost itself but also Vice versa. You have to start with the top arrow, then actually push in the right direction and the down arrow.
Further, the second row of arrows is more complicated, here are participating all 4 arrows. The first figure starts from the bottom arrow, then first click on the bottom arrow on the keyboard, and then counter-clockwise: right arrow, top left. The same thing, only IN a clockwise direction in figure 2. Well, the third picture is the same, only start with the top arrow well, depends on where the arrow will be rotated, press either, or counterclockwise the arrows. (Nope, I'm very confused, but I hope you understood)