3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DARKSIDEATH 16.02.20 09:52 pm

Questions on the passage (God of War)

Ask , I can - help !!!
157 Comments
Sort by:
H
HyperXStream 16.02.20

Credo93

On the most recent version of the emulator play, it does not get.

C
Credo93 16.02.20

Thank You)Try))
Oh,and just in case-what is the latest version??)))

C
Credo93 16.02.20

Can throw a link to??And I can not find((

H
HyperXStream 16.02.20

Here always the latest version:
http://pcsx2.net/

C
Credo93 16.02.20

Thank you))

Z
Zvon1501 16.02.20

I don't know what to do here in this place: I am now in the hill that is on the Crown, already reached resiny, tore off the head of some dead man and returned to the room where the two polovinki diamond you need to move and poluchaetsja beam, but they quickly moved apart. Tell me what to do here.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

pull the head on the door on the inside corridor ring

k
kentavrik 16.02.20

damn how to get to the waters of Poseidon place where Tanel move the platform and they can hide in the bottom in the niches. to the first I come to the shore, and not until the second time I platform blows...

C
Credo93 16.02.20

kentavrik
Try the jerk to use.Should help.At least the other way I don't know

n
nikolly vasilivich 16.02.20

Hi all help does not work controller to configure what to do help please?

H
HyperXStream 16.02.20

nicolly Vasilevich

What exactly is the problem? Which controller?

H
HyperXStream 16.02.20

AAA spinning pole with knives is azzzzz honimae.

M
MAMo__oNT 16.02.20

PEOPLE! pliz help at the very beginning where the ship's main sea snake to soak! I slightly zadolbila,then she fell and started QUICK_TIME_EVENT!It is necessary often to press On, I press that there are forces and the effect of 0!
PS Play HD version on the PS3!

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

it is necessary not with all the dope pushing, and at a certain pace - it is necessary to pick up

R
REMIX10 16.02.20

Amps help. how to maintained, go to luminous place like saved and when you next start the game, the game starts from the beginning? First time playing with the emulsion in the settings help please!

A
ABB32 16.02.20

Dear question to all who could help!
Generally in the campaign for the second necklace (the first took down in the cave after collecting groove of the stones and cases it is not the statue) I get to the grotto where all inderena the holes in the ground pull the lever opuskaetsya reshetka and 30 seconds out of the stakes I die!A box was dragged out was depinal to the right place take Peru jumped in the box and forward EVERYTHING..kick...can't jump to the opposite wall to get to the necklace!!!
I current do and swords twisted and double jump all the rocks and jump on the opposite wall I thought maybe if you climb higher you can jump...BUT nothing helped...
Now climbed into the Internet BUT in passing I was able to translate English written too, just double jump and everything!!! And I have not drifted... and the feeling that just don't teplitsa and flies through...and falls on the stakes in meter from the wall even before it daleka what does not die immediately and still have time for one jump and then only to die! Maybe this is something related?
Well, another crazy idea - maybe crooked preserved checkpoint??? Although I have several times rebooted the game and re-dragged the stone all the same!
Tell me how to pass! Maybe there is a trick or magic as you need to use? Or how it is possible for it to accelerate so he has reached this mesh!!! I would not want to leave without bringing a toy to the end of the painfully cool! Thank you in advance

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

1) where dots and commas?
2) nothing new to hear - you just need to jump

A
ABB32 16.02.20

ALeXandeR Umbra
Well, you just killed me..honestly..a week jump..died 1000 times already ((, cherished the hope that there's some sort of trick! And if you stupidly jump...um...maybe how to catch need? Well, first double jump, then spin with swords ..this is duet to fly a little further and hang out for a couple seconds and all? Potempa fact, he must cling to the edge of the grid and there already just to climb up!
Or what am I doing wrong?

A
ABB32 16.02.20

All figured out...a glitch..and the obvious..we gave the video look there's nothing tricky! And I have not zateplitsya! So a glitch or a software or iron..we think! )))

O
OTSTUPNIK Style 16.02.20

People good and evil, help Board, I have God of war:Collection, category prizes on the PS3, there is a prize to Satisfy Aphrodite, but I have no where I can find it!
Help find her!