3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DARKSIDEATH 16.02.20 09:52 pm

Questions on the passage (God of War)

Ask , I can - help !!!
157 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 16.02.20

Nosferatu And Alexis
So much want her to meet? :D

O
OTSTUPNIK Style 16.02.20

.G.R.I.N.
I did it in 3 parts. Just want to get the prize and not through the game endlessly for the sake of the prize. Although I guess you also not found.

G

Nosferatu And Alexis
And I wasn't looking.

O
OTSTUPNIK Style 16.02.20

.G.R.I.N.
Me why are you talking about? No one to talk to? You brother there is not a flood! for the sake of the common good.
And so I repeat the question people (any) who knows where is Aphrodite in GOW1, please write me!)))))

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

Anywhere) If you are looking for necklace Afrodity, about the need to climb the ledges may go back

O
OTSTUPNIK Style 16.02.20

ALeXandeR Umbra
You know what it is, I went through the game, but the prize to Satisfy Aphrodite, in the section prizes suggests that somewhere there is a location with Aphrodite+in GOF3 Aphrodite said something about the relationship between her and Kratos in the past.

G

Nosferatu And Alexis
It is you*ball.

P
Prepodobnyy Sultan 16.02.20

Nosferatu And Alexis
The trophy is called to meet Aphrodite, but it is necessary to meet two girls on the ship. After you kill the Hydra and see the CG movie, in which Athena gives Kratos the last assignment, you will be in a cabin with two girls. So, do they not run and jump to him on the bed and satisfy, and the trophy is yours.

O
OTSTUPNIK Style 16.02.20

Reverend Sultan
Thank you very much!))))))

D
Dina Shagieva 16.02.20

Hello everybody!Please help pass the episode with a big iron bull:I climb up on it,twist the stick,he throws me(once still dokrutili to the coveted point,but nothing has changed).And what is there to stir the logs,when the top climbs.Thank you in advance

P
Prepodobnyy Sultan 16.02.20

Dina Shagieva
Everything is simple when you wind the stick climb to the upper platform and shoot him a log until he came to. So you need to do several times, until his armor falls apart, then it will need to be beat until he enters into a stupor and the final blow so you will need to apply a log.

i
iceventura 16.02.20

Good morning everyone! Play on the emulsion (0.9.8.), reached the maze where you have to kill everyone. Now, kill all but the door won't open! The mission seems to say Call reptile. Cho do?

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

If I understand correctly, this is the challenge of Hades (Hadies)
It is necessary to rummage all zakaulki if I guess right, there is still a mill, and above it - the door, you have to seize the moment and get into the branch that this crusher closes

i
iceventura 16.02.20

ALeXandeR Umbra
Thank you! I will try.

K
Kvarz 16.02.20

Please help. Rather, the question to those who played on the emulsion of the keyboard to switch between magic? In this case, between the power of the Poseidon and Medusa on sight.

d
duciel 16.02.20

PEOPLE! pliz help at the very beginning where the ship's main sea snake to soak! I slightly zadolbila,then she fell and started QUICK_TIME_EVENT!It is necessary often to press On, I press that there are forces and the effect of 0!
PS Play HD version on the PS3!
-it is necessary not with all the dope pushing, and at a certain pace - it is necessary to catch
-the same problem...what kind of a pace to press(such as flashing, and press ?) and click only on ,,0,, or the joystick movement
thanks in advance

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

It is only necessary to press on, estesstvenno if this button is indicated, maybe there should be an analogue of spin?

A
Alex04444 16.02.20

Please throw off saving in the desert

A
Alex04444 16.02.20

Passed the game)))) cool, now I'll test the gods to pass, God Mode, trophies to finish. By the way, anyone watched the videos about the twins and some family secret of Kratos, see the treasurs tell me about what it says, and I in English is not strong, heard that the father of Kratos Zeus, and the brother like in Hades.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

This is an early idea developers:
Growing up, Kratos had a brother, but was weak, so at the age of 6 he was taken to a monastery in the mountains, where they put all the weak kids. After Kratos became the God of war, he decided to find her brother, but he died a year before part 1. In Tartarus the brother of Kratos reborn as a vengeful spirit.

But this idea refused and have made drastic changes in this idea, which formed the basis of the last part - Ghost of Sparta