3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DARKSIDEATH 16.02.20 09:52 pm

Questions on the passage (God of War)

Ask , I can - help !!!
157 Comments
Sort by:
H
HyperXStream 16.02.20

The game just do a long pass?

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

First times can go for about 15 hours, if you slow down on the puzzles, rather, in large enough areas where you may have to go back, but at the second time may be for 6 hours

H
HyperXStream 16.02.20

It is clear, and I played quite a bit - was the serpent in the beginning, the game was a bomb, but is now occupied by another, I will play then, thank you, 15 hours is the juice!

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

well, it's the most just as likely so given the videos, hard battles and other things + the puzzles are not the easiest

Z
Zvon1501 16.02.20

Knight Solaris, thanks I will try, then I will unsubscribe. I certainly don't like God of War through the emulsion, on the PS2 it was all ln cooler, but right now there is no possibility to buy the console, and so do better have to take the PS3. The controller to the computer, too, to buy reluctantly: something not pontovo to spend 1500 R. given that playing through the emulsion did not receive due impressions of the game.

H
HyperXStream 16.02.20

Zvon1501

I play through the emulsion, the game pabotaet 60 fps without lags in fullscreen mode in the resolution 1680x1050 - graphics look better than on console, due to the large resolution, completely vibrate the working with all the features, impressions are excellent, I remember the old days with the PSone.

Z
Zvon1501 16.02.20

Knight Solaris, look, don't get this: I tried and separately to press these buttons together at once. But it doesn't work. You can even what to do?

Z
Zvon1501 16.02.20

But no, it turns out, just the buttons you need to press

Z
Zvon1501 16.02.20

Xander Callahan, look, you say that you count super through the emulsion. Explain how you set it up, and I like everything on the max set, but the game still looks neahti. Comp. for sitecam abruptly PS2 will.

H
HyperXStream 16.02.20

Zvon1501

Put everywhere a resolution of 1680x1050, removed a Daw with Native, version 0.9.6 emulsion. For me the graph is good.

Z
Zvon1501 16.02.20

Look, now stuck in a place where I have seen Ares and went for a road to the right, there came to healthy doors, but says that it is not open, should be a workaround. So, where's the workaround?

Z
Zvon1501 16.02.20

No, I already found it.

D
DeathCoreGuitar 16.02.20

I'm at the cottage went on, I am now on the Titan can't the second part go where the interpreter should be protected :-\
basically it knocked

Z
Zvon1501 16.02.20

Look, I can't pass a place like this, mission is associated with Ares, I still go to him, but I came to the point when Kratos yells to some guy, so he lowered the bridge, and he yells that he can't. I don't even really know where to go, like all around, but still because of the sandstorm I can't see anything (no one knows if this storm clean up - play on the emulsion), and even where there is further to go?

H
HyperXStream 16.02.20

Maybe sandstorm is not displayed correctly, set the texture filtering settings.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

Zvon1501 mentioned a million times: go back you missed the passage in the temple of Zeus, where they give you the power to throw lightning - throw in this with the lever

Z
Zvon1501 16.02.20

There I found a catapult works, but not sure how to expand it to break the door.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

dragged to the temple there on the left there is a circle on the floor - dragged to the catapult, open the door in the wall, pull the lever, the catapult turned, move it, then back the lever, put the catapult back again and arm

H
HyperXStream 16.02.20

A technology EPT.

C
Credo93 16.02.20

Look who is playing in the emulsion,help.Play on the emulsion, came to the end, and there hangs.After saving his family,there is a movie,and after it,when the idea of need a 2nd time to fight Ares,hangs.White screen and all.What to do??The emulsion may be set up or what??Help who can,so it's a shame that in the end did not go through.Thank you in advance))