3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 23.09.19 11:22 am

Impressions of the game (RAGE 2)

In some regions the game will be released in 10 minutes, and then on the torrent market. So, please share your opinions. Also in magazine gazebo world is scheduled for release on 13 may at 17 00 GMT
161 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 23.09.19

As always elected videoblogger (RGT),already playing,I don't understand why in advance to allow to pass the not yet released game.(((

l
loganhog 23.09.19

And what would she have to play a welding mask you need to buy? Just afraid that my eyes will emerge!
Cyberpunk 2077 is the same acid trip will be!

E
Evil Resident 23.09.19

Miserable blurry graphics, at the level of the first part , monotonous quests. Until the Persian pumped to the desired level, performing the routine, the plot right there. Postrelushki good, but that's all good. And bugs, where the same without them. But the main mystery why they stuck a Denuvo game that requires constant connection to the Internet?

l
loganhog 23.09.19

Well with soap on the PC will understand! That's just odd, don't really want to play!

E
Evil Resident 23.09.19

loganhog
How? ReShade will not work, there Vulkan API, like in Wolfenstein. Switcher at DirectX, as for Doom, no.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.09.19

Resident Evil
there is the volcano?

l
loganhog 23.09.19

Resident Evil
Yes by the way on the PC in those games and didn't need ReShade there are no wild soap only if for color correction, well, this is for gourmet minorities! As I recall,in the settings there was a slider with sharpness!
Duma member...
Спойлерhttps://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/6931/
It may be the Nvidia Color Correction Freestyle
Vulcan-II Wolfenstein: The New Colossus
Спойлерhttps://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/9842/

E
Evil Resident 23.09.19

MunchkiN 616
Yes.

E
Evil Resident 23.09.19

loganhog
Doom, I agree, not necessary, but in Wolfenstein I wouldn't say that.

G
Gamer19pro 23.09.19

Resident Evil
in the first part wasn't blurry graphics. And here the picture is very zablujena. How to remove blur?

v
vitalik76 23.09.19

I watched yesterday a 5 hour stream of gameplay Rage2. In fact it is a cross between Mad max and Far Cry New Dawn with elements of parody of Wolfenstein. Kind of monotonous travel-postrelushka. I have this game wasn't expecting and that it came out by accident, seeing the stream on YouTube. Odnaznachno will not take. If anyone liked Far Cry New Dawn, Rage 2 probably also like it.

PS But the system requirements for the game are not high. We can say will go almost on calculators.

b
borman 23.09.19

How to remove soap with graphics ?

O
Odin Znakomka 23.09.19

Borman
Disable anti-aliasing. Or enable only FXAA. Karoch TAA or FXAA + TAA - soap picture to play, and without TAA - all clear.

m
maxxim1891 23.09.19

Resident Evil
Has already passed? Yes?

R
RTYWD 23.09.19

vitalik76
Rage 2 requirements too high at minimum only 3 gig of VRAM is necessary,not all calculators have vidyuhi with three gigs,for example on my dukhigov is

E
Evil Resident 23.09.19

maxxim1891
In the process.

p
playiz 23.09.19

vitalik76
correctly will FarCry raped Doom

b
borman 23.09.19

Played , overall a great game, the atmosphere is pumping, the location is very nice, with the graphics when the soap will be removed in the city's atmosphere resembles the first part, there are certainly flaws but the little things. Fighting all the meat. I would say that the game is even better Metro. Remove soap with graphics is better to disable anti-aliasing. Another ability you can use one button at a time.
Optimization at the highest level, no brakes and no lag. The world is huge. In General, the game feels very laggy, for a long time this pleasure from the game did not. It's not like the game, but the more I played the more I liked it.

Z
ZOleg 23.09.19

Dull, acid(graphics) shit! In addition to the controls there is nothing - no atmosphere, no plot.
To the first part as the moon walk.

S
Steve Taller 23.09.19

But the truth is that MSI AB doesn't work in this game and does not give statistics?